Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mt

Here is proof 2aguy lied: Wayback Machine

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

I am so tired of made up stories by liars who fall for fake news.

I am telling you...it is all on hilary's emails....all 33,000 of them...just check them and you will see....

That's right...she destroyed all of them...
Why are you lying to try to cover up you other lie? This is very very strange and demented behavior.

You can't admit you were caught lying. That is what this is.

2aguy Uranium One cannot export uranium to Russia without a NRC export license.

You lied. You were caught. You should be more honest.

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

I am telling you...it is all on hilary's emails....all 33,000 of them...just check them and you will see....

Why are you lying to try to cover up you other lie? This is very very strange and demented behavior.

I'm not lying...I am telling you that the collusion between hilary and the Russian government on the uranium and other deals is on her 33,000 emails, her illegal, secret servers, and her blackberries.....all of which were destroyed....

I'm not lying
Yes you are and I proved it. You are now making up more lies about emails which you did not read.

You said Clinton allowed 20 percent of our uranium to go to Russia. I proved that is a lie.

Shame on you.

And the arrangement for those export licenses after she became President were on the 33,000 emails.....and the illegal, secret servers, and the blackberries...all of which were destroyed......

You keep thinking that these deals were supposed to happen before she became President......these deals were in anticipation of her taking office.....moron.

I'm not lying
Yes you are and I proved it. You are now making up more lies about emails which you did not read.

You said Clinton allowed 20 percent of our uranium to go to Russia. I proved that is a lie.

Shame on you.

You didn't prove anything....until we see those emails and the ones from the clinton foundation...and the servers and the blackberries, all we know is that she was planning on handing over 20% of our uranium to the Russians.....and who knows what else...

I don't know why a liar keeps lying after being caught. This is the behavior of a shameless and sick individual.

And not one copy of these emails have ever surfaced. Not from the people she purportedly sent them to. Certainly not from the Russians who were trying to undermine her, not from a "leaker" not from nowhere.

Yet here we have the Trump Administration who claims to have done nothing wrong and we have multiple anonymous sources, leaks about meetings, documents and admissions of impropriety by the major players and you see nothing wrong.

The Clintons withstood 17 investigations without a single incriminating document turning up, no anonymous sources, no witnesses, and throughout it all, the Clintons went about the business of doing their jobs.

Donnie has 1 investigation with incriminating evidence, multiple anonymous sources, and admissions of criminal wrong doing turning up every single day, and the administration paralyzed by the investigation.

But the Clintons are the evil criminals. Yeah sure.

What collusion? Do you mean like signing off on a deal that gave Russia 20% of our uranium
A lie.

Shame on you.

No...again..it is all on her emails with the Russian agents...
Do you understand that you have now made it impossible to ever believe anything you say?

You have not only been caught as a liar. You have now proved you cannot back down and have no shame when you have been caught and are willing to lie on top of your lies.

What does this get you, liar?

I don't know why a liar keeps lying after being caught. This is the behavior of a shameless and sick individual.

Until we see her emails you can't call me a liar.......you are the moron, who thinks that destroying 33,000 emails, and 13 blackberries and 3 illegal servers has no bearing on her criminal activity....

What collusion? Do you mean like signing off on a deal that gave Russia 20% of our uranium
A lie.

Shame on you.

No...again..it is all on her emails with the Russian agents...
Do you understand that you have now made it impossible to ever believe anything you say?

You have not only been caught as a liar. You have now proved you cannot back down and have no shame when you have been caught and are willing to lie on top of your lies.

What does this get you, liar?

Oh, wow...that really hurts.....a left wing nut job says they won't trust me because hilary is a criminal who destroyed evidence in an ongoing investigation.....wow...that stings...

This whole Trump/Russia thing is just a diversion from the real story which is the collusion between the DNC & Russia.

And not one copy of these emails have ever surfaced. Not from the people she purportedly sent them to. Certainly not from the Russians who were trying to undermine her, not from a "leaker" not from nowhere.

Yet here we have the Trump Administration who claims to have done nothing wrong and we have multiple anonymous sources, leaks about meetings, documents and admissions of impropriety by the major players and you see nothing wrong.

The Clintons withstood 17 investigations without a single incriminating document turning up, no anonymous sources, no witnesses, and throughout it all, the Clintons went about the business of doing their jobs.

Donnie has 1 investigation with incriminating evidence, multiple anonymous sources, and admissions of criminal wrong doing turning up every single day, and the administration paralyzed by the investigation.

She destroyed the evidence, and the people who recieved those incriminating emails was a short list.....and had leverage on the then, soon to be President hilary...moron.

Do you even realize that the clintons have actually done this before.....you realize that....right?

This day in 'collusion' hysteria

Byron also recalls how representatives of foreign powers weighed in on Bill Clinton’s behalf in the 1996 election? He asks, “Anyone remember Yah-lin “Charlie” Trie? Or Johnny Chung? Or John Huang? James Riady? Maria Shia?”

Chung testified before the House of Representatives that the head of Chinese military intelligence told him: “We like your president very much. We hope to see him re-elected. I’ll give you 300,000 U.S. dollars. You can give it to your president and the Democratic Party.” Republicans called for an independent counsel to investigate. Clinton’s attorney general refused to appoint one. The mainstream media was mostly unperturbed, if I recall correctly.

This whole Trump/Russia thing is just a diversion from the real story which is the collusion between the DNC & Russia.

Russia, China and Ukraine, and any other country that had two pennies to rub together to get something from the clinton's when she became President...

And the arrangement for those export licenses after she became President were on the 33,000 emails.....and the illegal, secret servers, and the blackberries...all of which were destroyed......

You keep thinking that these deals were supposed to happen before she became President......these deals were in anticipation of her taking office.....moron.

Lies, lies and more lies. If you didn't lie about the Clintons, you'd have nothing.

You've adopted Donnie's tactics: deny, deny, deny. When caught lying, deflect to someone who did something worse.

Trump was elected with the help of the Putin government. The President, members of his immediate family, and his campaign staff participated in the treason.

You know all of this but you don't care. Your allegiange is to Trump, not to your country or your friends and neighbours. Trump sold your country out to the Russians for power and wealth. And you're good with that.

But don't pretend you're a patriotic American. You're just a stooge for Putin Just like your hero.

Hey . So what if Gen Flynn, Trump Jr , Jared , and the campaine manager have been lying about meeting Putin spys .

Nothing to see here .

How about we reopen that Benghazi thing ?
You don't seem to care about Clinton and THE DNC meeting with Ukrainian Spies, do you?

BTW, that's not ILLEGAL actually, only if Clinton were giving Ukraine National Secrets would it be illegal. That and maybe something like.....oh our Strategic Uranium supply....but if you get a few people to sign off on something that is actually illegal, I guess that makes it legal.

Forum List

Back