Russian Lawyer who met Don Jr: I didn't have any Clinton information

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

Ah. The NYT lies once again...I am just SHOCKED! That's what happens when 3 ANONYMOUS sources tell you a story. I mean what kind of mental retard takes seriously that the Russian Government hired a pop star who hired a tabloid reporter who hired this lawyer to give Trump Jr information....LOL......good god I laugh at even writing that out that someone would believe that shit.

Last edited:

Ah. The NYT lies once again...I am just SHOCKED! That's what happens when 3 ANONYMOUS sources tell you a story. I mean what kind of mental retard takes seriously that the Russian Government hired a pop start who hired a tabloid reporter who hired this lawyer to give Trump Jr information....LOL......good god I laugh at even writing that out that someone would believe that shit.
This is a bombshell, because I thought a Putin-linked lawyer was going to say, "Yes, I had info on Hillary".

Ah. The NYT lies once again...I am just SHOCKED! That's what happens when 3 ANONYMOUS sources tell you a story. I mean what kind of mental retard takes seriously that the Russian Government hired a pop start who hired a tabloid reporter who hired this lawyer to give Trump Jr information....LOL......good god I laugh at even writing that out that someone would believe that shit.
/----- Its what Libs want to believe more than any rational explanation.

What the lawyer had or didn't have is irrelevant.

If the NYT current story is true - yes, that's a big IF - then Trump Jr. chose to attend a meeting after being told that a Russian had damaging intel on Hillary, and that Russia wanted to help him win.

She could have had a borscht recipe, it doesn't matter.

Part of the information she put together for her client included details about a company run by a former U.S. citizen. She believes this company didn’t pay taxes in either Russia or the U.S. and may also have made donations to the DNC.

Ahhhh now it makes sense. More about the DNC coming out....shocker shocker....it ALL leads back to there. Sessions needs to order the DNC to turn over its servers so they can be inspected to see WHO if anyone actually hacked them.

If the NYT current story is true - yes, that's a big IF - then Trump Jr. chose to attend a meeting after being told that a Russian had damaging intel on Hillary, and that Russia wanted to help him win.

You're going to have to explain how it's a "big if". I do believe Fredo has pretty much confirmed it.

You're going to have to explain how it's a "big if". I do believe Fredo has pretty much confirmed it.
The story says he was told both that they had intel AND that Russia wanted to help Trump win.

Jr has confirmed that?

If he explains it, you won't accept it. Why ask for explanations you wont accept?

If he explains it, you won't accept it. Why ask for explanations you wont accept?
i'm sure he'll accept any explanation that proves him right and trump wrong.

anything else, isn't true.

The story says he was told both that they had intel AND that Russia wanted to help Trump win.

Jr has confirmed that?

He has confirmed he met with a Russian lawyer that had damaging info on Clinton. That is confirmed. It's hardly a BIG "if" that it might also have been mentioned that the intent was to help Trump win. That's kind of a "duh".

Jr has confirmed that?

He has confirmed he met with a Russian lawyer that had damaging info on Clinton. That is confirmed. It's hardly a BIG "if" that it might also have been mentioned that the intent was to help Trump win. That's kind of a "duh".
Since when is it wrong to help your father win?

Jr has confirmed that?

I'm not going to jump to conclusions, I'll leave that for others.

If the story is completely true, it will be bad news for Trump.

Its called opposition research...completely legal.

Jr has confirmed that?

We didn't have to wait long to find out it IS true.

Emails Show Trump Jr. Knew Russia Was Working To Support Trump Campaign

Jr has confirmed that?

I saw that report in the NYT this morning, and that's what I've been talking about.

As I've been saying since the days of Benghazi, I'll believe it when the indictments are handed down.

1. The lawyer nor the so-called information sources are Russian Govt. officials. The information sources are associates of Trumps. They're involved in the entertainment industry in Russia.

2. The guy setting this all up, Rob Goldstone, wrote "Russia and its govt. support of Mr. Trump". Goldstone is a music publicist & former tabloid author from Britain.

Comical really. Mostly just a whole lot of nothing.

Jr has confirmed that?

I saw that report in the NYT this morning, and that's what I've been talking about.

As I've been saying since the days of Benghazi, I'll believe it when the indictments are handed down.

No, honey...The emails are out.

Donald Trump Jr. on Tuesday posted online an email exchange that seemed to show the president's son entertained an offer of Russian government help for his father to be elected president in 2016.

Jr has confirmed that?

Donald Trump Jr. on Tuesday posted online an email exchange that seemed to show the president's son entertained an offer of Russian government help for his father to be elected president in 2016.
As I said...

Jr has confirmed that?

"Seemed to...."

Some more of that form of fakery..... Might have been... supposed...could have...secret....undisclosed....someone inside....

Forum List

Back