Russian mercenary boss says Moscow's war in Ukraine based on lies

I don't think Zelensky's threat on Russia attacking and damaging the N. plant can be sold to the Europeans, Europe has probably dodged that bullet for now at least.
You probably won't read about it on RT, but everyone, including the IAEA, is worried about what Russia will do to the plant when it is forced to withdraw from Ukraine. This war was never about anything but Putin's delusions about rebuilding the Russian empire, so when he faces the humiliation of defeat, the world is worried that he may seek to create a nuclear nightmare for the eastern Europe that rejected him.

I'm happy to have the question raised.

I think it's been put to bed for now on account of it being a bit hard for Europe to believe that Russia would do it.

On the bombing of the dam, I'm not 100% sure on which side did it?

That's less important than the impression in the minds of the people dirctly involved.

I think that can be said about who will buy this particular story too, by Prigozhin.
Prigozhin is just repeating what the rest of the world has been saying for months, but you wouldn't have read about that in RT.

You probably won't read about it on RT, but everyone, including the IAEA, is worried about what Russia will do to the plant when it is forced to withdraw from Ukraine.
When or if that happens, the blame could be placed on Russia and it would surely stick.
This war was never about anything but Putin's delusions about rebuilding the Russian empire,
That's the talking point for America clearly stated!
so when he faces the humiliation of defeat, the world is worried that he may seek to create a nuclear nightmare for the eastern Europe that rejected him.
As I've said repeatedly, Russia will never accept defeat. America's best hope has always been to accomplish the demonization of Putin in the eyes of the Russian people. This war is apparently increasing his popularity, but that could change.

If Russia is pushed back then it will be a lot more than just a localized nightmare in Europe!!

I won't even try to predict whether America or Russia will turn to nuclear weapons first. I only know that Putin has at least claimed that he doesn't need them.

Prigozhin is just repeating what the rest of the world has been saying for months, but you wouldn't have read about that in RT.
Please! Stay relevant and believable if you want me to accept that you're attempting credibility.l

It's not the rest of the world, it's a minority of the world's people.

Prigozhin is to Russia what Ernst Röhm was to Germany. You have to believe that Prigozhin is taking precautions to avoid a repeat of what happened in 1934. And Röhm never spoke defiantly against you know who.

As I've said repeatedly, Russia will never accept defeat. America's best hope has always been to accomplish the demonization of Putin in the eyes of the Russian people. This war is apparently increasing his popularity, but that could change
The Russians are claiming to have already accomplished all their goals in Ukraine....getting ready to walk out as losers but declare themselves as winning.

View attachment 797891
FILE PHOTO: Funeral held in Moscow for Russian military blogger killed in cafe blast
FILE PHOTO: Funeral held in Moscow for Russian military blogger killed in cafe blast© Thomson Reuters
By Andrew Osborn
LONDON (Reuters) - Russian mercenary chief Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Friday that the official Kremlin-backed version of why Moscow invaded Ukraine was based on lies concocted by his perennial adversary - the army's top brass.

Prigozhin has for months been accusing Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu and Russia's top general, Valery Gerasimov, of rank incompetence, but on Friday he for the first time rejected Russia's core justifications for invading Ukraine on Feb. 24 last year in what it calls a "special military operation".

"... the Defence Ministry is trying to deceive society and the president and tell us a story about how there was crazy aggression from Ukraine and that they were planning to attack us with the whole of NATO," Prigozhin said in a video clip released on Telegram by his press service, calling the official version "a beautiful story".

"The special operation was started for different reasons," he said. "The war was needed ... so that Shoigu could become a marshal ... so that he could get a second 'Hero' [of Russia] medal. The war wasn't needed to demilitarise or denazify Ukraine."

He also said the war had been needed to acquire "material assets" to divide among the ruling elite.

Well, obviously, Putin's explanations for the war were all bullshit, but it is shocking and very entertaining to hear it from Prigozhin.
Why he speaks the truth?
GRU Wagner : Ukraine has NOT bombed UKRAINIAN Donetsk for 8 years, ONLY Moscow positions.

Prigozhin is to Russia what Ernst Röhm was to Germany. You have to believe that Prigozhin is taking precautions to avoid a repeat of what happened in 1934. And Röhm never spoke defiantly against you know who.
pRIGOZHIN IS JUST UTIKIN´S speaker , Utkin and his GRU gang are very ambitions nazi guys, i wont be surprised if they kill czar in 2023

BREAKING : GRU WAGNER UPRISING , INFIGHTING BETWEEN GRU WAGNER and Putin´s army, Prigozhin, 19:52 BST audio message, saying "there's 25,000 of us, join us":

GIRKIN :

Pregozhin is on the warpath against .. Russian Army ☠️

“Full message of Prigozhi "declaring war on the Russian Ministry of Defence:

"PMC Wagner Commanders’ Council made a decision: the evil brought by the military leadership of the country must be stopped.

They neglect the lives of soldiers. They forgot the word “justice”, and we will bring it back.

Those, who destroyed today our guys, who destroyed tens, tens of thousands of lives of Russian soldiers will be punished.

I’m asking: no one resist. Everyone who will try to resist, we will consider them a danger and destroy them immediately, including any checkpoints on our way. And any aviation that we see above our heads.

I’m asking everyone to remain calm, do not succumb to provocations, and remain in their houses. Ideally, those along our way, do not go outside.

After we finished what we started, we will return to the frontline to protect our motherland.

Presidential authority, Government, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Rosgvardia, and other departments will continue operating as before.

We will deal with those who destroy Russian soldiers. And we will return to the frontline.”

#PutinsChef #ShoiguTarget #RussianRevolution

Justice in the Army will be restored. And after this, justice for the whole of Russia."

KREMLIN PANIC

⚡⚡️ “There is panic in the 🇷🇺 presidential administration, they do not exclude the scenario of the start of a civil war.”

- Source close to the 🇷🇺 Presidential Administration.

Source: @AteoBreaking

⚡️Peskov, Putin’s Spokesman says “Putin will now take all needed measures.”

"The leftovers of Wagners on the outskirts of Bakhmut opened fire on the regular roads of the Moscow empire

Telegram alive with Pregozhin and.. Crimea exodus. “Association of freight carriers and forwarders of the peninsula called the situation with traffic jams in the north of Crimea a "mess"

Forum List

Back