Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

I truly like Buffy and feel bad for my gurl but at times his trolling even make me wonder what the hell!
I know it hurts that I end up educating you people more than you like to admit -- but if you don't know that reactionary rightwing morons are justifying this invasion by claiming Ukrainians are Nazis, that is a you problem, not mine....

Thank me for educating you and apologize....

This is why I mock you morons like I do...

I know it hurts that I end up educating you people more than you like to admit -- but if you don't know that reactionary rightwing morons are justifying this invasion by claiming Ukrainians are Nazis, that is a you problem, not mine....

Thank me for educating you and apologize....

This is why I mock you morons like I do...
No evidence of the right on this board doing it and you are edukkkating no one twat boy!

What right wingers told you they were Nazis?
You don't have to apologize...

You twisting yourself into pretzel shapes to justify why you are ill-informed moron instead of admitting you were wrong is apology enough...

Gabe Lackmann you sure have a lot of mature replies
Because you have no questions...just asinine, programmed statements.

You are a fucking NPC.

I never seriously engage with your type.

Because your type has no depth, no introspection, no contemplation.

You just show up...vomit talking points and programmed thoughts...then fuck off into the ether.

Just like Nitwit.

Nitwit is a propaganda Xerox machine.

You both are human Speak n' Spells.

Well I asked for it and you never showed it, so now you will back your retardation up?
Here is what is going to happen...I am going to post 2 different right-wing cucks on this message board claiming Ukrainians are Nazis...

and what you are going to do is find a way to pretend that doesn't count....because you are entirely full of shit...

czdditled.jpg

zxzdditled.jpg

Here is what is going to happen...I am going to post 2 different right-wing cucks on this message board claiming Ukrainians are Nazis...

and what you are going to do is find a way to pretend that doesn't count....because you are entirely full of shit...

View attachment 606330

View attachment 606335
Wrong, and any idiot that compares today Ukrainian people to Nazi Germany is an idiot, simple as that Buffy…

Forum List

Back