Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

Oh shut up...do you live in Donbas MFer?

Where you gettin your information from?

Who killed those 3000 civilians?

It wasn't the Russians.

Who is arming the Ukrainians with bombs to kill those people?

It wasn't the Russians.

Why don't you take a few moments to critically think you fucking DRONE!

Russian soldiers have been fighting in the Ukraine since 2014. Violence to destabilize a country is standard operating procedure for Russia. Blame Russia.

"Up to 15,000 Russian soldiers have been sent to Ukraine over the past two months, and at least 200 may have died in combat there, according to rights groups."

"Moscow denies that it has deployed regular troops to Ukraine to prop up separatists battling Kiev forces, but reports have emerged over the past weeks that Russian soldiers are on the ground in Ukraine."

Please pass along my kind regards to your mother.

Russian soldiers have been fighting in the Ukraine since 2014. Violence to destabilize a country is standard operating procedure for Russia. Blame Russia.

"Up to 15,000 Russian soldiers have been sent to Ukraine over the past two months, and at least 200 may have died in combat there, according to rights groups."

"Moscow denies that it has deployed regular troops to Ukraine to prop up separatists battling Kiev forces, but reports have emerged over the past weeks that Russian soldiers are on the ground in Ukraine."

Please pass along my kind regards to your mother.

for the fools who think Putin is the enemy of the world instead of Biden and Nato. GET A BRAIN.

Love how the troll posts a laughing smiley without even looking at the evidence in the video.proof he is CLOSED MINDED and only sees what he WANTS to see,not open minded about anything other than what the CIA controlled media brainwashes him on.

You provided the fucking Guardian...pot meet kettle.

Your hero Putin is a whack job, why would you.......never mind.

hK7TTnMAyOeKwEhN8qLwRAWjGuusgcQM.jpg

"The conduct of Russian President Vladimir Putin in the crisis over Ukraine has opened a window into the world of a leader who appears to be increasingly paranoid and politically isolated, Western officials and analysts say."

Love how the troll posts a laughing smiley without even looking at the evidence in the video.proof he is CLOSED MINDED and only sees what he WANTS to see,not open minded about anything other than what the CIA controlled media brainwashes him on.
i rest my case.one more trollboy paid shill from langley to put on ignore.

Russia’s 74th Motor Rifle Brigade surrenders to Ukraine​

24 Feb 2022 ~~ By Liz George
The Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces (CinC AF) of Ukraine announced on Thursday that a platoon of Russian troops surrendered because they didn’t know “they were brought to Ukraine to kill Ukrainians.”
In a Facebook post, the top Ukrainian commander wrote that “Russian invaders” surrendered to “Ukrainian defenders.”
“Russian invaders, facing the total resistance of Ukrainian defenders, surrender themselves to captivity. Under Chernihiv, a whole intelligence unit of 74 motorcycle rifle brigade surrendered,” the CinC AF stated, adding that the Russian soldiers “thought they would return home” and that they were “collecting information” instead of fighting.

Commentary:
A bright note in the start of the war of Russia against the Ukraine. A sad note for those that surrendered. When the Russians complete their aims and win, these guys (a platoon) can expect to be shot or in the least be sent to the Gulags.
You have to wonder what is going through the minds of the men being asked to kill Ukrainians their fellow comrades,

Ukrainian's are not Nazis.

Stop show boating

Of course not, not all Ukranians are Nazis, I agree! :)

But researching Ukrainian history one can find that during WW2 they were close allies of the Nazis.

And as I showed on the post above, Nazi factions are still very active and prominent, especially in the fighting around the self proclaimed Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk.

Like I posted in my post # 120 ....

Search this...

In Ukraine, the Azov Battalion with its neo-Nazi flag.

1645753177859.png

Last edited:
Oh please just stop that right now! you don't want to start a ridiculous armchair war between one side's supporters and the other's.

I would take that with a grain of salt. In fact I wouldn't take much of anything from either side too seriously. The propaganda is so blatant it oozes untruth whether Western, Russian, or Ukrainian.

Forum List

Back