Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

thank you , i really hate your barbarism
It is ok.

In a few more days the Ukrainian dog men will be at the feet of the mighty Russian bear.

Their sins must be atoned for.

They have poked the bear, and now some must be eaten.

They will give up the Donbas and the bear will leave.

Some lessons must be taught the hard way.

Here is what is going to happen...I am going to post 2 different right-wing cucks on this message board claiming Ukrainians are Nazis...

and what you are going to do is find a way to pretend that doesn't count....because you are entirely full of shit...

View attachment 606330

View attachment 606335
Now Buffy did you know there are Neo-Nazi elements in Russia, Ukraine, oh hell all around the World?

So there are Neo-Nazis for sure but are all the Ukrainian people Nazis?

No.

It is ok.

In a few more days the Ukrainian dog men will be at the feet of the mighty Russian bear.

Their sins must be atoned for.

They have poked the bear, and now some must be eaten.

They will give up the Donbas and the bear will leave.

Some lessons must be taught the hard way.

I sincerely hope that Ukrainians send thousands of Russians home in body bags. Putin is a psycho and the sooner Russians finally realize this the better.

Wrong, and any idiot that compares today Ukrainian people to Nazi Germany is an idiot, simple as that Buffy…
Your claim was:

No evidence of the right on this board doing it

And when I show evidence of your right wing circle jerk teammates doing just that....

Instead of admitting you were wrong -- you went on to exhibit the exact same bitch behavior I said you would....

You don't have to apologize...

You twisting yourself into pretzel shapes to justify why you are ill-informed moron instead of admitting you were wrong is apology enough...
Apologize for what? What does this ^ have to do with right wingers? :cuckoo:

I sincerely hope that Ukrainians send thousands of Russians home in body bags. Putin is a psycho and the sooner Russians finally realize this the better.

The Russians will be victorious and the Ukrainians will be soundly defeated.

Ukrainian atrocities against innocent civilians in the Donbas has to stop.

Over 3,000 civilians have been murdered, mostly by indiscriminate shelling of towns and villages over the the past 8 years.

Instead of granting the ethnic Russians their freedoms they bomb them and kill them.

Would Putin lie? What kind of jackass question is that? :laugh:
The real question is..why would so many right-wingers reflexively accept Putin's lies and repeat them??

Even the right-wing's favorite buckdancing minstrel, Candace Owens is having to pretend she is was shocked by Putin's lie...after parroting his propaganda over and over again...

She is awaiting word from the Kremlin??

Lol...I swear you people are showing yourselves to be utter clowns....

The Russians will be victorious and the Ukrainians will be soundly defeated.

Ukrainian atrocities against innocent civilians in the Donbas has to stop.

Over 3,000 civilians have been murdered, mostly by indiscriminate shelling of towns and villages over the the past 8 years.

Instead of granting the ethnic Russians their freedoms they bomb them and kill them.

You believe Russian propaganda - I'm shocked you'd be so foolish.........................not really.

You believe Russian propaganda - I'm shocked you'd be so foolish.........................not really.

Oh shut up...do you live in Donbas MFer?

Where you gettin your information from?

Who killed those 3000 civilians?

It wasn't the Russians.

Who is arming the Ukrainians with bombs to kill those people?

It wasn't the Russians.

Why don't you take a few moments to critically think you fucking DRONE!

The real question is..why would so many right-wingers reflexively accept Putin's lies and repeat them??

Even the right-wing's favorite buckdancing minstrel, Candace Owens is having to pretend she is was shocked by Putin's lie...after parroting his propaganda over and over again...

She is awaiting word from the Kremlin??

Lol...I swear you people are showing yourselves to be utter clowns....

Because Candice Owens said something, it is now the position of everyone on the right? :cuckoo:

Interesting, I didn't know this was happening in Ukraine. :(

The Azov battalion recruits neo-Nazis from all over Europe under its flag similar to that of the SS Das Reich, it is commanded by its founder Andrey Biletsky who was promoted to colonel. It is not just a military unit but an ideological and political movement, and Biletsky is the charismatic leader in particular for the youth organization that is educated to hate Russians by his book “The words of the white Führer.

In Ukraine, the Azov Battalion with its neo-Nazi flag.

1645744702590.png

Forum List

Back