Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

1645728984063-png.606266

Those anti-Christ self professed Jews, Edomites are burning passports to Russia, which they never should have had. Hopefully their kind in Russia are joining them in their themepark.

Last edited:
And so were the Russians for a while, as you might have learned during your research.
The Ukrainians who fought along side Germany were against the Murderous Stalin and his murdering gangs that starved many Ukrainians to death.
And it was shit head Americans who helped PRINCE GOG’S cruel despotic Bolshevik invasion and revolution thus killing the Russian Czar, and His Family as the national officer, of the Syro- Aryan-Christian-Israelite nation of Russia. Americans love torturing, maiming and killing millions of people, and the more evil they do, the more excitement and joy they get.

Last edited:
100,000 Polish civilians, eh, well America loves slaughtering by fire hundreds of thousands in 1 night

The Ukrainians who fought along side Germany were against the Murderous Stalin and his murdering gangs that starved many Ukrainians to death.
And it was shit head Americans who helped PRINCE GOG’S cruel despotic Bolshevik invasion and revolution thus killing the Russian Czar, and His Family as the national officer, of the Syro- Aryan-Christian-Israelite nation of Russia. Americans love torturing, maiming and killing millions of people, and the more evil they do, the more excitement and joy they get.

Jesus, dude. Did the Russian army not accept you or something? Were you too short to fit in the uniform?

You should be down there with the rest of your comrades, getting your ass kicked in Ukraine.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Fucking Russian troll
You need to gird your loins and realize that your dem graft machine was gone as of today. The "big man", Pelosi, Kerry, and other dems and their families will have to sell their waning influence someplace else.

The fact of the matter is the Ukraine stands zero chance against Putin so the quicker the Ukraine is brought under control the more lives will be spared. It's really as simple as that.....or do you want to see the useless bloodshed that years of asymmetrical warfare will bring from the comfort of your easy chair? That's what it looks like to me.

I already heard that the corrupt president of the Ukraine has barred the exit of all men,18-65, from the country so what that tells me is that they really don't want to fight their Russian cousins.

Last edited:
You need to gird your loins and realize that your dem graft machine was gone as of today. The "big man", Pelosi, Kerry, and other dems and their families will have to sell their waning influence someplace else.

The fact of the matter is the Ukraine stands zero chance against Putin so the quicker the Ukraine is brought under control the more lives will be spared. It's really as simple as that.....or do you want to see the useless bloodshed that years of asymmetrical warfare will bring from the comfort of your easy chair? That's what it looks like to me.

I already heard that the corrupt president of the Ukraine has already barred the exit of all men,18-65, from the country so what that tells me is that they really don't want to fight their Russian cousins.
The useless bloodshed began YESTERDAY when Putin attacked a sovereign democracy

Who is the Ghost of Kyiv? 'Badass' Ukrainian pilot hailed for shooting down 6 Russian jets

The real identity of the pilot is unknown. However, social media footage has been widely circulated showing him in action, which is certainly impressive to behold. Unconfirmed reports say he has downed 6 Russian enemy aircraft with his MiG-29 fighter jet. The score means he is now a 'fighter ace', an air force term used for a pilot who has downed at least six enemy aircraft.

"I hope the stories of "The Ghost of Kyiv" are true. You go. Keep going until you're dry on missiles and winchester on guns. Give those b------s the god damn stick," one person cheered. Another said, "The most bada-s thing I’ve read in a long time.. keep fighting Ukraine." A third tweeted, "Everything about this is extremely badass. “Ghost of Kyiv” is a God-tier nickname, bro needs his own Ace Combat game."

Forum List

Back