Russian Ruble at a 7 year high….when are the Biden sanctions on Russia going to start affecting Russia negatively?

Russian rockets launched from a Russian base they've been using for decades. It has all the facilities and infrastructure needed to to launch their rockets into space.
So what's your point? ... :dunno:

It shows how much of russian industry is located in it's former satellites.

You claimed Russia was self-reliant.

It's not.

I don't subscribe to the Economist.
Don't start behaving like a petulant child. Final warning! I'm only willing to discuss the questions with you on my level, of which you are familiar with by now.
Poland's aggression was trying to get NATO and the EU to build closer ties to Ukraine?
Yes, and Russia sees that as US aggression. Disputing that is your talking point.
Why did Poland want to join NATO?
US/Nato expansion is the only weapon Poland has to further it's aggressive goals. They are the same goals as are America's

America didn't run roughshod over the ME's countries for the benefit of this fall's cabbage crop.
Russia represents the culmination of America's wars and victory holds prizes for it's allied Nato members.

Biden is doing all he can to make China Great Again.

Russia is being backed by China which will soon be the only super power in the world, thanks to the far left.

That's awful! Putin is the worst.

That's why Hillary wanted a reset with bad old Vlad. Right?

Putin is the worst, that's why Obama promised him more flexibility after the 2012 election. Right?
You're wearing out that Obama meme. Since Ronald Reagan told the soviet leader the same thing

The Reykjavík Summit was a summit meeting between U.S. President Ronald Reagan and General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev, held in Reykjavík, Iceland, on 11–12 October 1986.

If sanctions work, why arent they working?
What's the alternative for America in a war that America considers essential? Nuclear?

The war is neither won or lost, but the outcome has nothing to do with Biden's good or bad decisions. Americans need to come to accept that this war is America's last chance for uncontested world supremacy.

China without Russia as an ally is a much smaller challenge than the alliance will be.

Don't start behaving like a petulant child. Final warning! I'm only willing to discuss the questions with you on my level, of which you are familiar with by now.

Yes, and Russia sees that as US aggression. Disputing that is your talking point.

US/Nato expansion is the only weapon Poland has to further it's aggressive goals. They are the same goals as are America's

America didn't run roughshod over the ME's countries for the benefit of this fall's cabbage crop.
Russia represents the culmination of America's wars and victory holds prizes for it's allied Nato members.

US/Nato expansion is the only weapon Poland has to further it's aggressive goals.

And that's the only reason Poland wanted to join NATO? To be aggressive towards Russia?

What about all the other Eastern European members of NATO? Why did they want to join?

You're wearing out that Obama meme. Since Ronald Reagan told the soviet leader the same thing

The Reykjavík Summit was a summit meeting between U.S. President Ronald Reagan and General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev, held in Reykjavík, Iceland, on 11–12 October 1986.

You're wearing out that Obama meme.

How? Aren't my points all true?

If sanctions work, why arent they working?
What's the alternative for America in a war that America considers essential? Nuclear?
Remember, the same thing could be said of Ronald Reagans Soviet policy, that
even as Reagan left office, people could say that his policy against the Soviet Union wasn't working. Yet those policies lead to the fall of the Soviet Union, but not while Reagan was in office.,

It's the difference between something not working, and not working YET.

Biden is doing all he can to make China Great Again.

Russia is being backed by China which will soon be the only super power in the world,
Proof that an American can get it right,
thanks to the far left.
and then get it all wrong too. Thanks going to the Pentagon and America's agenda of stopping China and Russia. As you carelessly suggest.

Russia is being backed by China which will soon be the only super power in the world,

Low intelligence individuals can demonstrate higher ability, but at the same time they become their country's loose cannons.

The media told us Russia was losing and the entire war was only going to be a couple weeks.

Were they lying or fucking retarded?

The media told us Russia was losing and the entire war was only going to be a couple weeks.

Were they lying or fucking retarded?
Are you kidding? The news media originally said that Ukraine was likely to fall within a week, which is what Putin was saying.
It came as a complete surprise that Ukraine could put up a fight. At which point the news media switch to a stalemate, taking weeks, months, or years, would be a victory for Ukraine.

Nobody said that Ukraine would defeat russia. Or do so anytime soon

Because it's a bad policy only when democrats do it?

Ronald Reagan told Gorbachev the same thing, and I don't see you criticizing St Ronnie

Which policy was good when Reagan did it and bad when democrats did it?

Ronald Reagan told Gorbachev the same thing,

What did he tell Gorbachev?

Which policy was good when Reagan did it and bad when democrats did it?

Ronald Reagan told Gorbachev the same thing,

What did he tell Gorbachev?
That he could be more flexible after the mid-term elections.

........ :link: or else you're lying

In his initial announcement of a “special military operation,” Putin called on Ukrainian soldiers to lay down their arms, ...
... he truly believed they would be happy to do so.

Forum List

Back