Russians are very happy Comrade Trump has been elected!

Last edited:
So how did Putin get Trump elected? Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, don't blame him for wikileaks...those came from a DNC staffer who was murdered for doing it.

After Trump’s win, Putin advisor reveals: ‘Maybe we helped a bit with WikiLeaks’
-------------------------------------------------------------------- MAYBE , yeah that's pretty much something that lefties can point to - [ MAYBE ] that's pretty precise eh ??

Bad Vlad likes to tweak our leftists' noses.....he knows communists and ours are the weakest ones in history.

Was it not the Russians who were standing alongside the US troops when the Germans were swimming the Rhine and surrendering?

Was it not the Russians who were standing alongside the US troops when the Germans were swimming the Rhine and surrendering?
---------------------------------------------------------------- thats the thing , Russians were fine as allies for the purpose of winning WW2 !!

---------------------------------------------------------------- thats the thing , Russians were fine as allies for the purpose of winning WW2 !!

They may prove to be the best of options to defeat ISIL as well.

as they wind Comrade Trump in like a fat tuna.

Russians are so happy Trump was elected

I guess Pooootin is applauding between his intermittent chuckles. He pulls the right levers and got his boy elected. He is very happy. Now he can march westward as far as he wants in his quest to reassemble the old Soviet Union.

You RWers should be very proud.

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!
The Russians were our allies against the Nazis, too.

The enemy of your enemy....

I guess Pooootin is applauding between his intermittent chuckles. He pulls the right levers and got his boy elected. He is very happy. Now he can march westward as far as he wants in his quest to reassemble the old Soviet Union.

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

You mean Breitbart and the Alt Right?

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

---------------------------------------------- agree , and the Russians need watching but the muslims with their weird religion , beliefs and traditions like taqiyah need MORE watching KosherGirl .

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

Yes...

they are happy to have an adult in charge again
Only someone as dumb as you would think Trump comes anywhere near to qualifying as an "adult".

Many world leaders are grateful they will not have to deal with the lying corrupt Clinton crime syndicate. Plus I think they know a strong, prosperous America is good for the world, a rising tide raises all boats. They have seen what 8 years of the Democratic party policy has produced, jack squat.

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

Yes...

Only someone as dumb as you would think Trump comes anywhere near to qualifying as an "adult".

Ah, so your OP questions weren't serious, you just needed to start a Trump hatred thread, got it. Maybe you should speak with your doctor, he may want to put you on meds for the next 4 to 8 years.

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

Yes...

Ah, so your OP questions weren't serious, you just needed to start a Trump hatred thread, got it. Maybe you should speak with your doctor, he may want to put you on meds for the next 4 to 8 years.
No you see I also pointed out that republicans in congress will still do jack shit to resolve those issues. You know I'm right is the thing. Trump ONLY cares about himself.

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

Yes...

Compared to Hillary, Obama, etc?

Much more of an adult

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

Yes...

No you see I also pointed out that republicans in congress will still do jack shit to resolve those issues. You know I'm right is the thing. Trump ONLY cares about himself.

Where do you libs get this absurd nonsense from? You seem more insane with each passing day. No matter we are in charge now, just do whatever the hell it is you people do while we clean up your giant mess.

Лонг ливе Комраде Трумп!

Of course he is. He would have been behind anyone who was Hillary's opponent.

He has no love for her since she tried to interfere with the Russian elections.

If Hillary dropped dead tomorrow Putin would celebrate.

Forum List

Back