Russians Hit Ukrainian /Nato weapons storage Facility On Danube River Near Romania.

Putin warned Ukraine months ago that if they targeted the Crimean bridge again. He was going to retaliate by attacking their main port facilities and critical infrastructure.
But the Ukrainian leadership didn't listen and are now paying the price.
Well they have been listening, listening to the wrong people and it will cost them a lot more before this is over, what those clowns have done going all the way back to the 90s is destroy their own Country, history will not be kind to them.

Follow up on the Port attack, looks like there were six Romanian ships there, its right on the border, all i can say is those Russian shovels are very accurate.

Putin has been reluctant to attack the port city of Odessa because he didn't want to destroy the ship loading/unloading grain docks.
Knowing that it's going to be expensive to rebuild the port facilities once the Russia army has won the war and Odessa has been annexed to Russia.
Very true, and he doesn't want to damage Odessa which is a Russian City.

Putin's strategic goal is to capture the large port city Odessa and link up with the long thin strip of land between Ukraine and Moldova know as Transnistria. Which is majority populated by ethnic Russian speaking people that are eager to be annexed into Russia.
Ukraine will then have no access to the Black Sea and be a landlocked country.

Last edited:
Well they have been listening, listening to the wrong people and it will cost them a lot more before this is over, what those clowns have done going all the way back to the 90s is destroy their own Country, history will not be kind to them.
I don't know if you realize that last year on Russian TV it was your country that was first threatened with the nuclear weapons by Russia?

The US , NATO and Kyiv use Odessa and the near ports for shipping in people and ordnance .Materials are then sent by train into Romania , moved up country and then back into western Ukey Land with Lyiv being one obvious big cog . Having neutralised the pathetic Summer counter offensive in the East , Russia is gearing itself to take back Odessa and exterminate this Nazi centre . What else did you imagine would happen ?

Well, on his profile is said Lancaster, England my neighbour
en Englishman who is in love with the oriental despots 🇷🇺 ?

1689385895325.png

you all dirty mongols 🇷🇺 are full of crap xxxxxx 🐔🐐 🐔 , and you are gonna pay for your crimes against humanity

the reality :

If a Russian missile had hit that church it would be rubble, it was propably yet another Ukrainian S-300 trying to shoot down Russian missiles or drones. that has happened several times, put your thinking cap on arsehole and ask yourself why would the Russians target a Cathedral? don't tell me because they are evil LOL!

Forum List

Back