Russia's Putin calls John Kerry a liar on Syria

It is a sad day for American when far right reactionaries are so blinded with hate that they support Russia over America.

It is a sad day for American when far right reactionaries are so blinded with hate that they support Russia over America.

They have done it before. Back in 1930's isolationist republicans praised Hitler and wanted no part of war in Europe.

They have done it before. Back in 1930's isolationist republicans praised Hitler and wanted no part of war in Europe.

Yeah, well, all of the Democrats back then have come over to the GOP.

So blow me.

Mud, come on, you have no idea of what you talk.

Can you define Marxism and then give specific examples of Marxist policy in which the Dems or the Pubs are engaged.

I think it is not so much hate ,but more of a let down and disappointment that we have such a Buffoon for a President .

Last edited:
Mud, come on, you have no idea of what you talk.

Can you define Marxism and then give specific examples of Marxist policy in which the Dems or the Pubs are engaged.

Marxism is unions. Protesting for equal pay. Attacking the rich for being successful.

Look up Marxism for Dummies.

You might learn something.

Russia is not going to stand by and let Syria and the Russian navy base fall into al quaeda hands. Putin will not stand back and watch Syria turn into another Libya.

This entire civil war is obama's fault. Had he not given support to the al quaeda alfiliate rebels Assad would have put that rebellion down in days. All those people would still be alive but for obama's interference.

If the little o had an ounce of sense he would have negotiated a cease fire directly with Putin and secured the chemical weapons under Russian authority at that military base. Little o has no plans to deal with those weapons. Perhaps the great and powerful o can just wish them into the cornfield.

Little o gets more odious every day and his bumbleberry Kerry is no better.

Joke Starkey are you so loyal to the monkey in chief that you're willing to lie or are you just being obtuse? How much fucking proof do you want? Where the hell do you get your news? The NY Times? MSNBC? You simply cannot be this FUCKING stupid.

But if you're with Obama then you're with terrorists. Allah Akbar.

Joke Starkey are you so loyal to the monkey in chief that you're willing to lie or are you just being obtuse? How much fucking proof do you want? Where the hell do you get your news? The NY Times? MSNBC? You simply cannot be this FUCKING stupid.

There is no question at all that Assad's folks did it.

Either you draw the line on gassing children, or you endorse it by refusing to get involved.

You, R. C., are supporting the Baathists, the Iranians, and the Russians.

The problem with union educated/pop-culture educated Americans is that we take it for granted that foreign governments are as ignorant about American politics as most "man on the street" Americans seem to be. It's a bad and dangerous assumption. Russians knew more about JFK's weaknesses than the media ever allowed to become public. Foreign governments are more aware of Obama's personality weaknesses than the media wants to admit and Kerry's "war record" is probably a subject for jokes in foreign intelligence networks. They don't rely on pop culture and emotion. They know that John McCain's sole expertise in Military strategy and tactics extends to bailing out of a plane and spending time as a POW. Don't sell foreign terrorist intelligence networks short. They know how to play the game probably better than the political action club known as the CIA.

Black_Label:

what an idiot our president is, for rushing carelessly into war!

What war? :eusa_think:

My gosh, you are totally clueless. Syria, you loon! SYRIA.

This limited strike will not be "limited". There will be boots on the ground before the New Year. Everyone knows this is war, all Obama has to do is dispense with the pleasantries...

Last edited:
Russia's Putin calls John Kerry a liar on Syria | European Headlines | World News | Comcast

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin has called U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry a liar for denying that al-Qaida was fighting with the Syrian opposition in that country's civil war.

Speaking Wednesday to his human rights council, Putin recalled watching a congressional debate where Kerry was asked about al-Qaida and denied that it was operating in Syria, even though he was aware of the al-Qaida-linked Jabhat al-Nusra group.

Putin said: "This was very unpleasant and surprising for me. We talk to them (the Americans) and we assume they are decent people, but he is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad."

Putin repeated Russia's position that any use of military force against Syria without the approval of the U.N. Security Council would be an act of aggression.

Putin would like to kick Obamas ass and Kerry at the same time.

View attachment 27467

Putin said: "This was very unpleasant and surprising for me. We talk to them (the Americans) and we assume they are decent people, but he is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad."

it is sad

these are the folks that kerry wants to tip the scale for

i can show you dozens more of these

WARNING: Video is very graphic.

Video description:

Aleppo province: The SOHR received a footage of fighters from the ISIS cutting off the heads of 2 men, the man in the footage states that the men were cooperating with the regime. Activists from Aleppo city reported that the execution took place at the end of August near the al-Dweiraniya village of eastern Reef Aleppo.

Video: ?Moderate? Al-Qaeda Syrian Rebels Behead Two Men For Supporting Assad Regime? | Weasel Zippers

Either you draw the line on gassing children, or you endorse it by refusing to get involved.

What proof? You sir, are supporting terrorists if you support this misadventure. Where is the home run evidence? There isn't any.

Where was your line when the U.S. used phosphorous on civilians, children included, during Iraq Part II?

And if we're going to argue about this you can just call me by real name which is Andy. You can say go to hell Andy if it makes you fell better.

In any event, when push comes to shove I will not support killing more kids because of dead Syrian kids especially when the consequences can kill MY kid. There is NO good that will come out of this. NONE.

Did you notice the date on the story? Was it June 16 or May 31?

Sept 4, 2013.

I haven't been able to find it. Can you give a clue if not a link? Any idea what kind of system they were talking about. Putin just said they would not send the s300 system, their best. Everything else is kind of not much of an issue.

are you really THAT fucking stupid ?? .........., OK, so you are, let me help you become enlightened:
Russia's Putin calls John Kerry a liar on Syria - Google Search

i even enlarged it so you can not miss it :lmao:

What proof? You sir, are supporting terrorists if you support this misadventure. Where is the home run evidence? There isn't any.

Where was your line when the U.S. used phosphorous on civilians, children included, during Iraq Part II?

And if we're going to argue about this you can just call me by real name which is Andy. You can say go to hell Andy if it makes you fell better.

In any event, when push comes to shove I will not support killing more kids because of dead Syrian kids especially when the consequences can kill MY kid. There is NO good that will come out of this. NONE.

all day kerry talked about facts

but never presented any

Forum List

Back