Russia's Putin calls John Kerry a liar on Syria

the Russians say the rebels gassed the peoples

the administration scuffs that cant be the case

but the rebels captured sheik suleiman military base last December

a base that had chemical weapons

the article also talks extensively about the terrorists connected

with the capture of the base

Syria Crisis: Rebels Capture Parts Of Sheik Suleiman Army Base Near Aleppo
The American military leaders are telling a different story. I watched some of the Congressional hearings the day Kerry was on the hot seat. The general who was there with him was giving his analysis.

His information is more trustworthy than any enemy dictates, imho. Why else would John and Teresa Kerry appear together to put their support in the American military to stop the use of chemical poisons on civilians in the country and get rid of those responsible for its distribution.

Bashir Assad was complicit with Al Qaeda, with Saddam Hussein, and he's out of get out of jail free cards with our military, for whom he is directly responsible for disrupting the family lives of 1700 + of our troops on the ground in Iraq who had to deal with people Assad sent into Iraq to interfere with the takeout of the world's most prolific killer, Saddam Hussein.

We're done with Assad. He's gotta go, provided Congress does something about wrong in the world perpetrated by this evil mass murderer.

The American military leaders are telling a different story. I watched some of the Congressional hearings the day Kerry was on the hot seat. The general who was there with him was giving his analysis.

His information is more trustworthy than any enemy dictates, imho. Why else would John and Teresa Kerry appear together to put their support in the American military to stop the use of chemical poisons on civilians in the country and get rid of those responsible for its distribution.

Bashir Assad was complicit with Al Qaeda, with Saddam Hussein, and he's out of get out of jail free cards with our military, for whom he is directly responsible for disrupting the family lives of 1700 + of our troops on the ground in Iraq who had to deal with people Assad sent into Iraq to interfere with the takeout of the world's most prolific killer, Saddam Hussein.

We're done with Assad. He's gotta go, provided Congress does something about wrong in the world perpetrated by this evil mass murderer.

kerry was short on facts today

he talked about facts and pointed to the facts

but never really presented any

we just need to stay out of this one

I am reading that other news reports are stating these nerve gas chemicals were not being provided to the regime in Syria, they were being provided to others in Syria.

A clueless, stupid fucking moron racist pos like you can read? Whoa, who would have thought?

For the humans here, how about this report:

Chuck Hagel: Russia Provided Some Chemical Weapons To Syria

So russia supplied assad with most of his chemical weapons, wow, what a surprising shock that is. Assad is going to be killed soon, and I look forward to it, along with watching all of the scumbags like sheri crying over it, worthless dogshit that she is.

Ahhhh......Putin.......the most interesting man in the world.

His business card simply says "I'll call you".

Mosquitos refuse to bite him out of respect.

No doubt, he is the definition of honesty and integrity in politics, all the while beating and arresting protestors and women rock bands.

Who then demands the West protect and respect their muslims while he bombs his into ground beef, just a great guy overall.

If you see that prick, tell him he doesn't have to return Robert Kraft's super bowl ring, I hate the patriots.

It is a sad day for American when far right reactionaries are so blinded with hate that they support Russia over America.
Jake,

I am as far from a far-right reactionary as it gets. In fact I am usually denounced as a "leftist." But John Kerry is a disgustingly stereotypical gasbag politician. He is a liar, and a phony, and a political whore who is now emulating another similarly positioned scoundrel, Colin Powell, by saying whatever it takes to sell us on getting involved in Syria.

So keeping in mind that this is not the Kennedy/Kruschev era of cold war with the Soviet Union. It's a different world and our relations with Russia have been peaceful and friendly. So it's hard for me, and for many other Americans, to be resentful toward Putin for his frank and accurate description of a contemptible political whore like John Kerry.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
For those of us who served through parts of the Cold War, MikeK, we could care less about your opinion.

Clear on that? You don't have the moral ground.

What do you expect the former head of the KGB to say?

Something harsher.

Like....

"that stupid mother fucker Kerry is lying his ass off. Guess not much has changed since his days giving testimony on the Vietnam War."

or

"what a dumb fuck that wouldn't realize that you can pick up any paper any time and know that al nusra is there. what a lying son of a bitch".

How am I doing?

:eusa_angel:

I don't even have to read all the responses to know the rw's will all be in favor of Putin over their own country, their own Secty of State.

What happened to patriotism and love for one's country?

Ahhhh......Putin.......the most interesting man in the world.

His business card simply says "I'll call you".

Mosquitos refuse to bite him out of respect.

No doubt, he is the definition of honesty and integrity in politics, all the while beating and arresting protestors and women rock bands.

Who then demands the West protect and respect their muslims while he bombs his into ground beef, just a great guy overall.

If you see that prick, tell him he doesn't have to return Robert Kraft's super bowl ring, I hate the patriots.

Takes all rights away from women and gays?

That's good enough for the rw's.

Homophobic Putin is anything but interesting. He's a thug and the rw's here are siding with him against their own country.

What are the odds Putin backtracks and punts it and says, "the Politburo called Kerry Starkey a liar"?

What do you expect the former head of the KGB to say?

Something harsher.

Like....

"that stupid mother fucker Kerry is lying his ass off. Guess not much has changed since his days giving testimony on the Vietnam War."

or

"what a dumb fuck that wouldn't realize that you can pick up any paper any time and know that al nusra is there. what a lying son of a bitch".

How am I doing?

:eusa_angel:

I don't even have to read all the responses to know the rw's will all be in favor of Putin over their own country, their own Secty of State.

What happened to patriotism and love for one's country?

You are confusing love of country with distrust of our government through your well worn one-size-fits-all catchphrases.

It is a sad day for American when far right reactionaries are so blinded with hate that they support Russia over America.

Joke Starkey are you so loyal to the monkey in chief that you're willing to lie or are you just being obtuse? How much fucking proof do you want? Where the hell do you get your news? The NY Times? MSNBC? You simply cannot be this FUCKING stupid.

But if you're with Obama then you're with terrorists. Allah Akbar.

There is no question at all that Assad's folks did it.

Either you draw the line on gassing children, or you endorse it by refusing to get involved.

You, R. C., are supporting the Baathists, the Iranians, and the Russians.

So then you wont mind showing us the proof, right? Oh, wait, you dont have any. You forgot about that in your mentally unstable state of speaking hearsay as though it is proof.

I am reading that other news reports are stating these nerve gas chemicals were not being provided to the regime in Syria, they were being provided to others in Syria.

A clueless, stupid fucking moron racist pos like you can read? Whoa, who would have thought?

So russia supplied assad with most of his chemical weapons, wow, what a surprising shock that is. Assad is going to be killed soon, and I look forward to it, along with watching all of the scumbags like sheri crying over it, worthless dogshit that she is.

hearsay.

(Excerpt)

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons, it was revealed last night.

As an envoy from President Reagan 19 years ago, he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

The CIA had already warned that Iraq was using chemical weapons almost daily. But Mr Rumsfeld, at the time a successful executive in the pharmaceutical industry, still made it possible for Saddam to buy supplies from American firms.

They included viruses such as anthrax and bubonic plague, according to the Washington Post.

The extraordinary details have come to light because thousands of State Department documents dealing with the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war have just been declassified and released under the Freedom of Information Act.

Read more: Rumsfeld 'helped Iraq get chemical weapons' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(Close)

FB I rarely disagree with you.

But this is a biggie. You are being handed the biggest bullshit case for dropping bombs on innocent civilians that I have witnessed in my lifetime.

From your post:

Bashir Assad was complicit with Al Qaeda

Big lie. Sorries.

The major rebel force in Syria right now is AQ's branch called al Nusra. They are the best armed, the most ruthless, the best trained and have the best shot of taking over if Assad is removed from power.

Kerry is either stupid or lying his ass off about AQ in Syria considering the story was broke last August 2012 that the AQ were kicking ass in Syria.

Now to Assad using chemical weapons. Are you really going to tell me that you can believe someone just saying...

"our intelligence shows..." Are you going to buy into that without any proof? No evidence?

Just to start bombing innocent civilians to punish Assad for allegedly killing innocent civilians?

Last edited:

It's hilarious playing games with idiots like this on web forums.

Why don't you tell us what "evidence" would you accept?

-if the US had recordings, you'd claim they were manipulated

-if they captured syrian personnel, you'd claim they were coerced

-if the US found canisters and munitions only possessed by the regime, you'd claim they were faked

-if it were shown that only the regime had the skillset and tools to handle a large-scale chem weapons sarin gas attack, you'd claim the rebels must have "figured out a way to also achieve this"

So what would you actually stop trolling about, and embrace that assad's regime conducted the attacks?

With turds like this fool, there is nothing that will convince them, they are merely rejectionist tools, like the syrian apologists in russia, iran, lebanon and elsewhere, who will defend the regime NO MATTER WHAT.

(Excerpt)

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons, it was revealed last night.

As an envoy from President Reagan 19 years ago, he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

The CIA had already warned that Iraq was using chemical weapons almost daily. But Mr Rumsfeld, at the time a successful executive in the pharmaceutical industry, still made it possible for Saddam to buy supplies from American firms.

They included viruses such as anthrax and bubonic plague, according to the Washington Post.

The extraordinary details have come to light because thousands of State Department documents dealing with the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war have just been declassified and released under the Freedom of Information Act.

Read more: Rumsfeld 'helped Iraq get chemical weapons' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(Close)

That's old news and what does it have to do with the here and now?

ETA: are you thinking that these weapons really did get transferred to Syria?

Last edited:
For those of us who served through parts of the Cold War, MikeK, we could care less about your opinion.

Clear on that? You don't have the moral ground.
"Served through parts of the Cold War?" What does that mean?

I was in the Marine Corps from '56 to '60. Does that qualify as serving through parts of the Cold War? If so, what difference does it make? None.

But if you are one of those pathetic flag-waving characters who need to refer to your military service to support or justify anything you do or say -- why not try relying on relevant facts and issues? Your "service" means nothing to me.

Forum List

Back