Russia's Putin calls John Kerry a liar on Syria

It's hilarious playing games with idiots like this on web forums.

Why don't you tell us what "evidence" would you accept?

-if the US had recordings, you'd claim they were manipulated

-if they captured syrian personnel, you'd claim they were coerced

-if the US found canisters and munitions only possessed by the regime, you'd claim they were faked

-if it were shown that only the regime had the skillset and tools to handle a large-scale chem weapons sarin gas attack, you'd claim the rebels must have "figured out a way to also achieve this"

So what would you actually stop trolling about, and embrace that assad's regime conducted the attacks?

With turds like this fool, there is nothing that will convince them, they are merely rejectionist tools, like the syrian apologists in russia, iran, lebanon and elsewhere, who will defend the regime NO MATTER WHAT.

If you have the evidence take it to the United Nations Security Council and share it with the rest of the class including the UN Chemical Weapon Inspectors.

By all means do so.

Why can't you wait for the UN Inspector's report? What's the rush to start bombing the shit out of Syria?

Neither obama nor Kerry are believable any more. This regime has bought into the terrorist line completely without question and they won't respond to questions.

Other than al quaeda, where did the figure of 1,400 dead come from? Doctors without Borders reported 281. The UN gave a count of 355. Where are the rest?

What is the post strike plan and how come no one is asking? All we hear is obama's credibility.

Do democrats realize that if this goes badly it will be catastrophic? How can it not go badly with obama in charge?
Throughout history, sometimes the low guy on the totem pole somehow comes through and wins. Somewhere along the line, Obama has seen the light of freedom and has as a consequence decided to act within the confines of the Constitution on seeking Congressional approval.

It's far better to reward a man when he picks the right path than to punish him. He's decided to go with the Constitution on this one. Reward it, and we will all benefit, because the next time he will, too.

Face it, Obama learns from his mistakes. That's a million times better than last year or even last month for that matter. It appears Kerry has too. They're both acting in America's interest to stop a dangerous man who's gone crazy using WOMDs on his own people who displease him and will carry that to war if somebody doesn't stop him now.

Our Navy, AirForce, Marines, Special Services, and Army can.

It's also a win for our black people at home if Obama does well and keeps his act clean. They need that win to hold their head high over something better than gang fights and fallen celebrities.

It's in the National Interest to punish Assad as he is punishing hundreds of Syrian children with poisons he wouldn't wish to die from, shaking from head to toe in fetal position with pain and agony. Let him stand trial for his crimes of brutally poisoning people sans trials.

When the pictures of dead children with arms, legs and heads blown off by American cruise missiles show up, you will feel so much better that they weren't killed with poison gas. Did I get that right?

For those of us who served through parts of the Cold War, MikeK, we could care less about your opinion.

Clear on that? You don't have the moral ground.

And you think an admitted war criminal (his words) has any moral high ground. I put John Kerry in the same boat as Hanoi Jane Fonda.

On NBC's Meet The Press in 1971, Kerry was asked whether he had personally committed atrocities in Vietnam. He responded:
There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 caliber machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals.

I am reading that other news reports are stating these nerve gas chemicals were not being provided to the regime in Syria, they were being provided to others in Syria.

A clueless, stupid fucking moron racist pos like you can read? Whoa, who would have thought?

For the humans here, how about this report:

Chuck Hagel: Russia Provided Some Chemical Weapons To Syria

So russia supplied assad with most of his chemical weapons, wow, what a surprising shock that is. Assad is going to be killed soon, and I look forward to it, along with watching all of the scumbags like sheri crying over it, worthless dogshit that she is.

My post was addressing Western nations providing sarin to the Rebels. Can you read? Apparently, that is not something a warmonger like you has any capacity to do. Why are you not on your way to kill some babies in Syria? What is holding a hater of Muslims like you back?

It's hilarious playing games with idiots like this on web forums.

Why don't you tell us what "evidence" would you accept?

-if the US had recordings, you'd claim they were manipulated

-if they captured syrian personnel, you'd claim they were coerced

-if the US found canisters and munitions only possessed by the regime, you'd claim they were faked

-if it were shown that only the regime had the skillset and tools to handle a large-scale chem weapons sarin gas attack, you'd claim the rebels must have "figured out a way to also achieve this"

So what would you actually stop trolling about, and embrace that assad's regime conducted the attacks?

With turds like this fool, there is nothing that will convince them, they are merely rejectionist tools, like the syrian apologists in russia, iran, lebanon and elsewhere, who will defend the regime NO MATTER WHAT.
Regardless of any evidence of which side of the Syrian revolution is using chemical weapons, are you not concerned with the deja vu aspect of what Obama is about. Didn't you have enough with Iraq? Do you want more?

This unfortunate situation in Syria is none of our business! We are not the cops of the world. We presently have enough problems of our own without involving ourselves in every internal chaos that erupts in the Middle East. Those people have been killing each other throughout recorded history and nothing we do is going to alter their natural inclinations.

We need to do everything possible to withdraw politically and militarily from the Middle East, which includes terminating our so-called "alliance" with Israel, and assume a strict defensive only posture. We need to start speaking softly but carrying a big stick and resuming a Don't Tread On Me policy. No more concern with this, "He gassed his own people," routine.

Let's limit our concern to our own people, as our allies have decided to do. The fact that the UK has turned its back should tell you something.

Kerry is such a bad liar, that even liberals know he's lying.

Liberals reject Obama's case for Syria strikes; believe Obama and Kerry are lying - Washington Times

President Obama’s liberal activist base is adamantly opposed to military strikes in Syria, according to a new survey the Progressive Change Campaign Committee released Wednesday.

PCCC says more than 57,000 of its activists weighed in, and 73 percent of them opposed the U.S. taking action in Syria. Just 18 percent supported strikes, and just 14 percent said the U.S. should go ahead unilaterally if it can’t find any allies.

Indeed, a majority of the activists don’t believe Mr. Obama and Secretary of State John F. Kerry are being honest when they lay out their justifications for taking military action

Oops,

I am reading that other news reports are stating these nerve gas chemicals were not being provided to the regime in Syria, they were being provided to others in Syria.

A clueless, stupid fucking moron racist pos like you can read? Whoa, who would have thought?

For the humans here, how about this report:

Chuck Hagel: Russia Provided Some Chemical Weapons To Syria

So russia supplied assad with most of his chemical weapons, wow, what a surprising shock that is. Assad is going to be killed soon, and I look forward to it, along with watching all of the scumbags like sheri crying over it, worthless dogshit that she is.

Assad isn't going to be killed soon.

If you have the evidence take it to the United Nations Security Council and share it with the rest of the class including the UN Chemical Weapon Inspectors. By all means do so. Why can't you wait for the UN Inspector's report? What's the rush to start bombing the shit out of Syria?

First, the inspectors are not there to assign blame, but simply determine if chemical weapons - and what type - were used.

Second, the Russians have chosen to use their Security Council veto to stop all votes against Syria, even the most minimal.

Third, the longer the US waits, the longer assad has the ability to hide more materiale and transfer arms, aircraft, etc., in lebanon/iran for the duration of the US threat.

My post was addressing Western nations providing sarin to the Rebels. Can you read? Apparently, that is not something a warmonger like you has any capacity to do. Why are you not on your way to kill some babies in Syria? What is holding a hater of Muslims like you back?

I don't need to kill anyone in syria since assad is doing a superb job already - over 100,000 at last count.

Amazing how a hypocritical, lying piece of shit like you will attack israel for the slightest action - but but but - assad can mass murder 100,000 people including gassing women and children, and trash like you is silent?

Oh that's right, muslims killing muslim is ok, but if there is a jew involved: "oh boy what an outrage!!"

You are fucking worthless trash.

If you have the evidence take it to the United Nations Security Council and share it with the rest of the class including the UN Chemical Weapon Inspectors. By all means do so. Why can't you wait for the UN Inspector's report? What's the rush to start bombing the shit out of Syria?

First, the inspectors are not there to assign blame, but simply determine if chemical weapons - and what type - were used.

Second, the Russians have chosen to use their Security Council veto to stop all votes against Syria, even the most minimal.

Third, the longer the US waits, the longer assad has the ability to hide more materiale and transfer arms, aircraft, etc., in lebanon/iran for the duration of the US threat.

If he has them (and most likely he does) I imagine that he will use them in a last ditch effort to save himself and his regime. Good luck everyone.

Regardless of any evidence of which side of the Syrian revolution is using chemical weapons, are you not concerned with the deja vu aspect of what Obama is about. Didn't you have enough with Iraq? Do you want more?

Huh? Obama was not president in 2003, so while I voted against him twice, I don't hold him responsible for iraq. Second, there are larger issues here - like the veracity of the geneva conventions and united nations, if either are going to be worth anything, they must be defended.

This unfortunate situation in Syria is none of our business!

Uh, yes it is. Iran is testing to see how far they can go with their illegal nuke weapons program, and every other tinpot dictator is also watching to see if the US is a paper tiger or not. What happens if we ignore problems like this, and a larger scale, regional war breaks out? Would it not have been smarter to try and stop it now?

We presently have enough problems of our own without involving ourselves in every internal chaos that erupts in the Middle East.

No doubt, but the message we would be sending would not be endemic to only the middle east.

We need to do everything possible to withdraw politically and militarily from the Middle East, which includes terminating our so-called "alliance" with Israel, and assume a strict defensive only posture.

History has consistently shown that isolationism is a bad policy for the US, and has led to more wars down the road. Also, the US depends upon a global market of trade, and that would be in severe jeopardy if the US just hid behind its borders. Further, do you want to leave the rest of the world at the mercy of the imperialistic shitholes china, russia and iran? No thanks, I'm not going to wait until just about everyone else falls under their orbit before getting off of my couch.

Last edited:
If he has them (and most likely he does) I imagine that he will use them in a last ditch effort to save himself and his regime. Good luck everyone.

Not necessarily, as his regime henchmen would want to save themselves, and would not give the order to fire them.

When the US or others are closing in on the regime, they'll be willing to trade assad and his family for immunity, and they'll get it. History has shown this consistently.

Not necessarily, as his regime henchmen would want to save themselves, and would not give the order to fire them.

When the US or others are closing in on the regime, they'll be willing to trade assad and his family for immunity, and they'll get it. History has shown this consistently.

Doesn't take many loyal henchmen to kill a hell of a lot of people. Most of them are walking dead anyway. They're the wrong kind of muslims.

Doesn't take many loyal henchmen to kill a hell of a lot of people. Most of them are walking dead anyway. They're the wrong kind of muslims.

It's already started, look at who just defected yesterday:

Report: Former Syria defense minister defects to Turkey - World News

The senior regime figures know that if the US gets involved, the gig is up, and its either get out of dodge and defect now, or try and have something valuable to trade for immunity later, like assad, his family/cronies, his wealth, evidence of war crimes, etc.

It's already started, look at who just defected yesterday:

Report: Former Syria defense minister defects to Turkey - World News

The senior regime figures know that if the US gets involved, the gig is up, and its either get out of dodge and defect now, or try and have something valuable to trade for immunity later, like assad, his family/cronies, his wealth, evidence of war crimes, etc.

Unconfirmed hearsay. Thanks for that. :lol:

Ah, you poor baby. :rofl:

And yet, it's still unconfirmed hearsay. Which is all you've provided over this topic. But i definitely relish you defeat. Dullard.

Isn't his majesty going to Russian tomorrow for a G-20 or something. I noticed he was in Sweden today licking sweaty, I mean Swedish Meatballs.

This trip is going to be an unmitigated disaster.

Check this out. They changed the seating so Putin wouldn't have to sit near him. :lol:

The Cold War is getting tres hot. So much for the President who was going to bring the world together like a Pepsi commercial.

Russia 'changes G20 seating plan at last minute to keep Putin away from Obama' as Syria crisis pushes relationship to lowest point since Cold War

Revealed: America and Russia in secret Syria talks as Moscow warns of nuclear catastrophe if US launches strikes at Assad's uranium reactor | Mail Online

Forum List

Back