🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia's Putin says Global Warming is a fraud

Warmongering...still better than Barry's foreign policy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Guess What Vladimir Putin Thinks About Global Warming

It's a sad day when the Dictator of Russia makes more sense than our leaders on the issue of global warming.
But won't it be a joyous day when you learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. You see, Putin didn't say that global warming is "a fraud". Those were the words of Stanislav Belkovsky, a "Putin critic", as the article clearly states.
Here is what Putin said about global warming before the UN in Sept.

Ladies and gentlemen, the issues that affect the future of all people include the challenge of global climate change. It is in our interest to make the U.N. Climate Change Conference to be held in December in Paris a success.

As part of our national contribution, we plan to reduce by 2030 the greenhouse emissions to 70, 75 percent of the 1990 level.

I suggest, however, we should take a wider view on this issue. Yes, we might defuse the problem for a while, by setting quotas on harmful emissions or by taking other measures that are nothing but tactical. But we will not solve it that way. We need a completely different approach.

We have to focus on introducing fundamental and new technologies inspired by nature, which would not damage the environment, but would be in harmony with it. Also, that would allow us to restore the balance upset by biosphere and technosphere (ph) upset by human activities.

It is indeed a challenge of planetary scope, but I'm confident that humankind has intellectual potential to address it. We need to join our efforts. I refer, first of all, to the states that have a solid research basis and have made significant advances in fundamental science.

We propose convening a special forum under the U.N. auspices for a comprehensive consideration of the issues related to the depletion of natural resources, destruction of habitat and climate change.

Russia would be ready to co-sponsor such a forum.
Read Putin’s U.N. General Assembly speech

It's a sad day when the Dictator of Russia makes more sense than our leaders on the issue of global warming.
Conservative write-in candidate fer shure!

0_b17b4_3a79152f_XXL.jpg

But won't it be a joyous day when you learn reading comprehension and critical thinking skills. You see, Putin didn't say that global warming is "a fraud". Those were the words of Stanislav Belkovsky, a "Putin critic", as the article clearly states.
Here is what Putin said about global warming before the UN in Sept.

Ladies and gentlemen, the issues that affect the future of all people include the challenge of global climate change. It is in our interest to make the U.N. Climate Change Conference to be held in December in Paris a success.

As part of our national contribution, we plan to reduce by 2030 the greenhouse emissions to 70, 75 percent of the 1990 level.

I suggest, however, we should take a wider view on this issue. Yes, we might defuse the problem for a while, by setting quotas on harmful emissions or by taking other measures that are nothing but tactical. But we will not solve it that way. We need a completely different approach.

We have to focus on introducing fundamental and new technologies inspired by nature, which would not damage the environment, but would be in harmony with it. Also, that would allow us to restore the balance upset by biosphere and technosphere (ph) upset by human activities.

It is indeed a challenge of planetary scope, but I'm confident that humankind has intellectual potential to address it. We need to join our efforts. I refer, first of all, to the states that have a solid research basis and have made significant advances in fundamental science.

We propose convening a special forum under the U.N. auspices for a comprehensive consideration of the issues related to the depletion of natural resources, destruction of habitat and climate change.

Russia would be ready to co-sponsor such a forum.
Read Putin’s U.N. General Assembly speech
Thank you. The OP and the Pootarians here don't always bother to read links. They read the headline and make assumptions. In this case, they fail to realize Putin is making the exact opposite points they wish he was making.

It is passing strange how often our rightwingnuts get caught lying about this issue. However, given the consensus within the scientific community, all they have left are lies. Every major political party in all the industrial nations recognize the problem and challenge of global warming. Excepting the GOP. One of the two parties in the US has completely lost touch with reality. And they will suffer the consequences of that in 2016.

Nothing is remotely honest or accurate about the OP. Total indisputable lie.

Obama and his comrades on the radical left REALLY hate Putin now.

How ironic that the nation so admired by the radical left, has a leader that knows AGW is BS.

Unforgivable!!!!!!

Forum List

Back