Ryan About to Get a Lesson

Donald Trumps complete destruction of Hillary Clinton seems lost on Paul Ryan. Discount Trump at your own peril. GOP House will dump you bitch.

Paul Ryan will be a member of Congress for as long as he wishes. Donald Trump will be a loser starting on November 8th. He won't be POTUS and he still won't be a billionaire.
Trump wins. Ryan can go screw himself. Likes to hang in the gym with sweaty guys. Tendencies.
A perfect example of the pussifacation of the American male. Men who cringe when hearing a man talk the way men used to. Men have always made comments abuot women when in private groups. All men have done it and it's normal. I never thought I'd see the day real men cringe and run to a safe space when hearing normal men talk. No wonder this country is so f'd up.

Donald Trumps complete destruction of Hillary Clinton seems lost on Paul Ryan. Discount Trump at your own peril. GOP House will dump you bitch.

Paul Ryan will be a member of Congress for as long as he wishes. Donald Trump will be a loser starting on November 8th. He won't be POTUS and he still won't be a billionaire.
Trump wins. Ryan can go screw himself. Likes to hang in the gym with sweaty guys. Tendencies.
A perfect example of the pussifacation of the American male. Men who cringe when hearing a man talk the way men used to. Men have always made comments abuot women when in private groups. All men have done it and it's normal. I never thought I'd see the day real men cringe and run to a safe space when hearing normal men talk. No wonder this country is so f'd up.

Young men. Yes.

We learn. We grow. We begin to understand that there is no need to boast about our conquests and speak like that as we grow older.

Trump was 59 when he said that shit in an effort to impress tha little shit Bush. It was lame. He should be embarrassed for being such a needy fool.

You don't see any men cringing, ya dumb shit. You see us shaking our heads in pity. And...all men have NOT expressed the desire to force themselves on women.

Young men. Yes.

We learn. We grow. We begin to understand that there is no need to boast about our conquests and speak like that as we grow older.

Trump was 59 when he said that shit in an effort to impress tha little shit Bush. It was lame. He should be embarrassed for being such a needy fool.

You don't see any men cringing, ya dumb shit. You see us shaking our heads in pity. And...all men have NOT expressed the desire to force themselves on women.
Men never grow up. At 70 they still think like a 16 yr kid.

Young men. Yes.

Men never grow up. At 70 they still think like a 16 yr kid.

I'm 52. I think lots if things. I don't say all of them. I used to. I grew up.

3942D85700000578-3830431-image-a-35_1476091807489.jpg

I doubt Ryan will be speaker of the House in 2 years.

First, there is a chance they could lose in November.

Second, even if they hold on to the House, Trump is more popular than Ryan amongst Republicans, and there will be a push to dump him.

So the gutless wonder RINO's in D.C. have been telling all republicans to just drop all this morality talk, that attacking abortion and homosexuality and fag marriage is not a winner, but all of a sudden they have a massive attack of moral superiority because Trump said pussy?

It's about as disingenuous as can possibly be mustered. The two faced bull shit is so thick you can smell it.

Fuck that little ass clown Ryan, fuck all RINO's, they still don't understand it is THEM that the vast majority of CONSERVATIVE Americans are pissed off at.

I think some of you over inflate the power of others like you. Trump did not even get a majority of primary votes
Are you on fucking LSD or what, you ignorant old jackass.

Trump set ALL TIME RECORDS for votes in the primaries. He got more votes than any other republican in HISTORY.

Now go fuck yourself, moron.

So the gutless wonder RINO's in D.C. have been telling all republicans to just drop all this morality talk, that attacking abortion and homosexuality and fag marriage is not a winner, but all of a sudden they have a massive attack of moral superiority because Trump said pussy?

It's about as disingenuous as can possibly be mustered. The two faced bull shit is so thick you can smell it.

Fuck that little ass clown Ryan, fuck all RINO's, they still don't understand it is THEM that the vast majority of CONSERVATIVE Americans are pissed off at.
:itsok:

Hilary has opened up a double-digit lead over Trump
Sure. You are about see the biggest upset since 1948.
where you going to grow more bitter uneducated white men?
Can you link me to all the riots and looting and burning by white people, same as the BLM have?

I didn't think so, you talk major shit.

:itsok:
Great projection...

I think some of you over inflate the power of others like you. Trump did not even get a majority of primary votes
Are you on fucking LSD or what, you ignorant old jackass.

Trump set ALL TIME RECORDS for votes in the primaries. He got more votes than any other republican in HISTORY.

Now go fuck yourself, moron.
Trump did not win a MAJORITY of the republican votes.

Glad I could educate you

No they won't. That is?? if you're lucky enough to keep the house? That is still up for question. There's a very long list of Republicans that are calling for Trump to immediately withdraw from this race. Why? Because there is much more out there than just this audio tape. The public Howard Stern interviews are going to be released if Trump does not withdraw. Republicans are trying to lessen the collateral damage on down ballot races across this country.
GOP consumed by crisis as more Republicans call on Trump to quit race
'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

Trump will not only get his ass kicked in the General Election, but he'll take the Senate with him a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

The hero's of the Republican party (after this Tsunami hits the Republican Party) will be the ones that said--"I told you so." I warned you, and you didn't listen.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back