Ryan confronted by cancer patient who says ObamaCare saved his life. Watch Ryan laugh.

Ryan confronted by cancer patient who says ObamaCare saved his life

But he said at 49 he was diagnosed with cancer and given six weeks to live.

"Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, I’m standing here today alive," he said. "I rely on the Affordable Care Act to be able to purchase my own insurance. Why would you repeal the Affordable Care Act without a replacement?"

Ryan responded: "Oh, we wouldn’t do that, we want to replace it with something better. First of all, I'm glad you're standing here."(laughing the whole time)

Jeans then took to the mic again to thank President Obama.

"I want to thank President Obama from the bottom of my heart, because I would be dead if it weren’t for him," he said.

----------------------------

You can bet Paul Ryan wishes the guy was already dead.

So go ahead USMB Republicans. Tell us how you hope the guy dies. Tell us how elections have consequences. Go ahead. Tell us.

Only You would think he was laughing at the guy! What a distortion. Well like they say, the Eye that alters , alters All. Hope you don't have problems figuring out the meaning of that
I never said he was laughing AT the guy. Proves again, beyond a doubt, you are a fucking liar. But you do admit he was laughing. Why was he laughing?

Well, gee maybe I took your post wrong then. I would say sorry but you already called me a Fing Liar, so whatever. There was definately the insinuation from you that Ryan was being disrespectful to the guy because he was laughing , or is that not correct? I have no idea why he was laughing, but he looked like he was only trying to be friendly. You must agree then that Ryan was being friendly, is that it? why do you think he was laughing?

He's not going to answer you, because he already knows he is wrong. A real man---no a decent human-- would admit when they were wrong. Obviously not going to happen here. I used to think better of him.

Last edited:
Another prototypical rdean post. Stupid story with an emotional tug that means nothing

Ryan confronted by cancer patient who says ObamaCare saved his life

But he said at 49 he was diagnosed with cancer and given six weeks to live.

"Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, I’m standing here today alive," he said. "I rely on the Affordable Care Act to be able to purchase my own insurance. Why would you repeal the Affordable Care Act without a replacement?"

Ryan responded: "Oh, we wouldn’t do that, we want to replace it with something better. First of all, I'm glad you're standing here."(laughing the whole time)

Jeans then took to the mic again to thank President Obama.

"I want to thank President Obama from the bottom of my heart, because I would be dead if it weren’t for him," he said.

----------------------------

You can bet Paul Ryan wishes the guy was already dead.

So go ahead USMB Republicans. Tell us how you hope the guy dies. Tell us how elections have consequences. Go ahead. Tell us.

Only You would think he was laughing at the guy! What a distortion. Well like they say, the Eye that alters , alters All. Hope you don't have problems figuring out the meaning of that
I never said he was laughing AT the guy. Proves again, beyond a doubt, you are a fucking liar. But you do admit he was laughing. Why was he laughing?

Well, gee maybe I took your post wrong then. I would say sorry but you already called me a Fing Liar, so whatever. There was definately the insinuation from you that Ryan was being disrespectful to the guy because he was laughing , or is that not correct? I have no idea why he was laughing, but he looked like he was only trying to be friendly. You must agree then that Ryan was being friendly, is that it? why do you think he was laughing?

He's not going to answer you, because he already knows he is wrong. A real man---no a decent human-- would admit when they were wrong. Obviously not going to happen here. I used to think better of him.

Well its alright Kat ! I've just decided not too take it personal anyways, ;). Thanks for your support and kind word !

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I have lost all faith I use to have for this country a few months ago...It is fucked. I wish for a nuclear war....Let it be fast and let it happen soon.
I have a different wish Matthew. I wish for the NSA to pick up on your anti-American posts wishing for the destruction of the nation and the overthrow of our government and I wish for them to detain you at Gitmo.

I detest the illegal/unconstitutional spying by the NSA on American citizens - but if they are going to be doing it, might as well put it to good use and get you anti-Americans off the streets before you people hurt someone.

Forum List

Back