S.E. Cupp: A pretty smart lady

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As a Liberal I don't often agree with Conservative journalists, but this lady has some honest words for both sides here -

As a Liberal I don't often agree with Conservative journalists, but this lady has some honest words for both sides here -

She's always been a favorite of mine. As far as I have been able to tell, she's always been fair despite her conservative leanings.

Smart and good looking...

I don't have cable so I don't come across her on-air work very much any more.

Back when I did, she struck me as a lightweight. I agreed with her when she called Keith Olbermann a "Gigantic Prick" (I think that was her word).

Maybe she's matured...but my impression was that she was in show-business...not a serious journalist

Back when I did, she struck me as a lightweight. I agreed with her when she called Keith Olbermann a "Gigantic Prick" (I think that was her word).

Maybe she's matured...but my impression was that she was in show-business...not a serious journalist

I knew Keith Olbermann. Calling him a "Giant Prick" is being generous...

I knew Keith Olbermann. Calling him a "Giant Prick" is being generous...

I bought a book by him one time--he wrote it with Dan Patrick. He seemed to be more of an ego-maniac than Jack Welch which, at the time--at least in my mind, set the standard for egomania. This was the pre-blob era of course.

I don't recall much about the book (I don't think I mentioned it) but I remember thinking that the editors are not serving their authors well because, at the end of the day, the authors are writing a book to make money and increase their brand. Each author's fortunes have taken a downturn since....perhaps not because of the book but it didn't help.

Forum List

Back