Sacramento Trying to Tax you AFTER you Leave the Confederate State of California

let's not forget that long shots sometimes win, if they didn't they would be no shots. this could easily get worse than the dustbowl, not to mention that IL was expected to collapse first.

Last edited:
How much money have federal, state, and local governments spent in the last 40 years, $100 Trillion? Look around does it look like we got $100 trillion worth for our money?

More proof the government is greedy, not concerned about people, just money and power.

Stephen Frank's California Political News And Views Archives - California Political Review

Now Californians are confederates.

In another story from the same site, Democrats are Nazi's.

Remember, the Nazi Party is a white nationalist organization full of racists.

I suspect Nazi's wouldn't be happy with Democrats and being among gays and blacks and Hispanics and other minorities.

No, they need to stay in the Republican Party where everyone is just like them.

Last time I was in Sacramento, they tried to kill me and my sister. At the state fair, these Mexicans sold us some turkey legs. Infected with Montezuma's revenge V.2. We had to use every restroom from Sacramento to Oakdale, every rest stop in between.

"The case is simple, if you build a business or create a new products and START getting funds from it, you must always pay taxes to the State of California, if started in this State."

Thank goodness Trump is redoing the courts and filling seats with common sense judges to fight this lunacy.....

Why shouldn't you pay taxes to a State where you made and continue to make the monies?

The guy moved as a tax dodge and didn't do it correctly. This is why when big money is coming you should ALWAYS consult a tax attorney PRIOR TO collecting any monies.

Well it is good to see that the party of the big lies of genocide Jackson is likely to get its just desserts

In Left Wing economics the worker eventually become slaves, and the political class become their slave masters.

Last time I was in Sacramento, the skies were blue and I gassed up at a BP (don't have those here), some Mexican shoved his sorry ass up into a handicapped parking spot sideways. Blaring loud ass Mexicana musica,. I was gassing up, I looked at this white guy at the pump next to me..I asked the guy, "Really"? he says, Really! What can you say?

Last time I was in Sacramento, the skies were blue and I gassed up at a BP (don't have those here), some Mexican shoved his sorry ass up into a handicapped parking spot sideways. Blaring loud ass Mexicana musica,. I was gassing up, I looked at this white guy at the pump next to me..I asked the guy, "Really"? he says, Really! What can you say?

So the guy punked you puzzy azz out....Nice story, Bro! :113:

Yeah, Some Mexican dude double parks in a handicapped parking with a horrendously loud radio playing. I look at this white guy in a F150 gassing up and we exchange a words or too . Yeah, he's punked me? Don't be an idiot.

Yeah, Some Mexican dude double parks in a handicapped parking with a horrendously loud radio playing. I look at this white guy in a F150 gassing up and we exchange a words or too . Yeah, he's punked me? Don't be an idiot.

You triggered him.

You triggered him.
You are triggering me about now.

You triggered him.

I wonder if it was him. I have no difficulty at all imagint TheMoreYouKnow as exactly the sort of jerk who illegally parks in not one, but two adjacent handicapped spaces, and plays a very loud racket that he considers to be “music”, to the annoyance of everyone around him, and then gets angry if anyone complains about it. Alas, I know as a resident of this solid-digestive-waste-orifice city that it certainly has no shortage of this sort of subhuman. Not necessarily Mexican; they come in all races.

Funny, never heard white people playing loud ass music like this ever before.. No Beethoven or even George Straight ever. Not Beatles or even death metal. It's always Mexican shit. And I live like three bazillion light years from Mexico, and it never used to be this way. But they make my state a sanctuary for people we didn't need or ask for, and turn over the cultural apple cart. Because, because... Why is it good to be good to Mexican illegal aliens? Why? What did I miss here? But let's don't stray off topic, don't want anyone to get their post deleted .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back