Sacramento Trying to Tax you AFTER you Leave the Confederate State of California

"The case is simple, if you build a business or create a new products and START getting funds from it, you must always pay taxes to the State of California, if started in this State."

Thank goodness Trump is redoing the courts and filling seats with common sense judges to fight this lunacy.....

Why shouldn't you pay taxes to a State where you made and continue to make the monies?

The guy moved as a tax dodge and didn't do it correctly. This is why when big money is coming you should ALWAYS consult a tax attorney PRIOR TO collecting any monies.
So Tesla should pay California corporate taxes after they move their HQ to Nevada? And still pay corporate taxes for their new state? Just because they were once located in KKKalifornia?

You Leftards are a special kind of insanity.

"The case is simple, if you build a business or create a new products and START getting funds from it, you must always pay taxes to the State of California, if started in this State."

Thank goodness Trump is redoing the courts and filling seats with common sense judges to fight this lunacy.....

Why shouldn't you pay taxes to a State where you made and continue to make the monies?

The guy moved as a tax dodge and didn't do it correctly. This is why when big money is coming you should ALWAYS consult a tax attorney PRIOR TO collecting any monies.
Moving to another state is a tax dodge? Wrong, dumbass. That's called "voting with your feet." Moving away from Stalinist idiocy is not a "dodge." It's an inalienable right.

Moving to another state is a tax dodge? Wrong, dumbass. That's called "voting with your feet." Moving away from Stalinist idiocy is not a "dodge." It's an inalienable right.

No

It's called "being held hostage while your wife is being raped, your children college funds are being stolen"

That's what it is really called.

Holy shit! That is one of the most egregious things I have read in a while.

Dude we have been talking about it for a while..

Doesn't MSNBC ever talk about anything besides fox?

I would not know, I do not watch either MSNBC nor FOX. Anyone that waste their time watching TV news is a fucking moron

Read and reread the article and find no reason to confusingly equate California’s fascism with anything confederate.
If it makes you feel better.

an alliance of people or groups formed for an illicit purpose.
Anything that makes more sense and provides better accuracy.

And the US taxing foreign income of citizens not living in the US is what?

Uh, one, the U.S. does *not* tax the personal income of Americans living overseas if that income comes from a foreign source, such as a job in a foreign country. Check the tax code. If you live overseas and work at a foreign business, you do not pay U.S. income taxes on that income.

Two, California is not a country. You are not a "citizen" of California, but a "citizen" of the United States. So California has no claim on your income if you leave the state.

Sheesh, is there no insanity that liberals will not defend?

Last edited:
And the US taxing foreign income of citizens not living in the US is what?

Though I don't agree with it, there's a difference between being a citizen of a country and a resident of a state. When you move out of the country, you are still a citizen of the country, and have all the rights and benefits it confers. When you move out of a state, you no longer have any benefits of being a former resident of the state.

It is scary and unbelievable that all four liberals on the Supreme Court supported California's position. I mean, are you kidding me? You pay state taxes because you are using the services and infrastructure provided by that state. Once you leave, you are no longer using any of the state's services and are paying taxes in your new state. Your old state has no claim on your income once you move to another state. It is incredible that any sane person would think otherwise.

A slight amendment to my earlier statement on default. I do not know what legal advice municipal bond funds, underwriters and ETFs are getting or when the next rollover is due. It is quite possible that contingent liabilities will cause cascading defaults very soon indeed, even prior to oral arguments beginning.

It is scary and unbelievable that all four liberals on the Supreme Court supported California's position. I mean, are you kidding me? You pay state taxes because you are using the services and infrastructure provided by that state. Once you leave, you are no longer using any of the state's services and are paying taxes in your new state. Your old state has no claim on your income once you move to another state. It is incredible that any sane person would think otherwise.
Dad had to pay California taxes on his pension even though he had not live there for over fifteen years prior to retiring.

Forum List

Back