Sacramento Trying to Tax you AFTER you Leave the Confederate State of California

Read and reread the article and find no reason to confusingly equate California’s fascism with anything confederate.
If it makes you feel better.

an alliance of people or groups formed for an illicit purpose.

Great, now he has to learn a second definition of a word....

This is analogous to a friend sending you a a request for your share of the bar bill after you stopped going out with them.

Holy shit! That is one of the most egregious things I have read in a while.

These are the people you support, Meandering Marxist.

It is so cute when you little statist try so hard to get my attention.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is scary and unbelievable that all four liberals on the Supreme Court supported California's position. I mean, are you kidding me? You pay state taxes because you are using the services and infrastructure provided by that state. Once you leave, you are no longer using any of the state's services and are paying taxes in your new state. Your old state has no claim on your income once you move to another state. It is incredible that any sane person would think otherwise.
Dad had to pay California taxes on his pension even though he had not live there for over fifteen years prior to retiring.
Did he have a state pension?

It is scary and unbelievable that all four liberals on the Supreme Court supported California's position. I mean, are you kidding me? You pay state taxes because you are using the services and infrastructure provided by that state. Once you leave, you are no longer using any of the state's services and are paying taxes in your new state. Your old state has no claim on your income once you move to another state. It is incredible that any sane person would think otherwise.
Dad had to pay California taxes on his pension even though he had not live there for over fifteen years prior to retiring.
Did he have a state pension?
No. I'll have to ask my brother when I talk to him if they also tax him still. They were both Pipefitters out of a Southern California local.

Uh, it happened to me in that other great liberal state, I got hit with a village tax when I left Bartlett, IL!

https://www.village.bartlett.il.us/home/showdocument?id=202

Which of these did you have to pay after leaving?
Real Estate transfer tax, since I moved out of the taxing boundaries.

Back in 1996 I was living in Florida but worked on a project and teamed with Fluor Daniels that has a HQ in Irvine California.

I went out to California for almost four months to work on the proposal.

Later, after returning to Florida, I received a letter from the California revenue department that said since I earned income in California I owed the sonofabitches state income tax.

This was even with my paycheck coming out of a Florida company.

I wrote them back and told them that I was not going to pay them any money and if they wanted it then they could come to Florida and try to take it.

Never heard another word from them.

However, I suspect that if I ever go back to California (which I doubt) then they will probably be waiting at the airport to arrest me.

Gotta have that money to pay for the Illegal's welfare, don't they?

Back in 1996 I was living in Florida but worked on a project and teamed with Fluor Daniels that has a HQ in Irvine California.

Later, after returning to Florida, I received a letter from the California revenue department that said since I earned income in California I owed the sonofabitches state income tax.

I wrote them back and told them that I was not going to pay them any money and if they wanted it then they could come to Florida and try to take it.

However, I suspect that if I ever go back to California (which I doubt) then they will probably be waiting at the airport to arrest me.

Florida's laws protect its citizen's from such theft. Dad's Union sent his check out from California so they were able to snag the money before he ever got it.

CA is not the only state that does this and may not even be the worse in percentage terms, I don't know. What I do know is that being the most populous state it screws over the most people.

KKKalifornia sends out letters to almost every company falsly claiming they owe this or that tax. They do that in the hopes some will blindly pay, others just pay to make them go away.

If you or I did that we’d be in prison.

Stupid DemNazis coming after their citizens even after they flee the DemNazi border. DemNazi citizens should claim Asylum in neighboring states when they flee California or New York.

Pretty sure it is unconstitutional to tax someone that no longer lives in your state.

Stupid DemNazis coming after their citizens even after they flee the DemNazi border. DemNazi citizens should claim Asylum in neighboring states when they flee California or New York.

Pretty sure it is unconstitutional to tax someone that no longer lives in your state.
Not until the supremes say so

CA is not the only state that does this and may not even be the worse in percentage terms, I don't know. What I do know is that being the most populous state it screws over the most people.
They have an exodus occurring that makes Grapes of Wrath look like a vacation.

Pretty soon the only people that will populate the state are Queers, Welfare Queens, Illegals, Moon Bats, Hollywood assholes and Silicon Valley billionaires that drive around in Prius.

You are not taxed AFTER you leave, but while you are attempting to leave.
These libs are treacherous.

Forum List

Back