Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

Exactly, pompous tirades and accusations,
instead of logic and substance.

Right. lol.. So why are you avoiding taking a stand on what I said about the only right way to interpret and comply with the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and life in the sanctuary of God on earth?

Your blind devotion to perpetuate silly traditions has rendered the law null and void. Pointless.

How is it not logical or substantive to state that God would only be concerned about what teaching goes into and out of your mind and not what food goes into your mouth and out of your ass?

Take your time....

...as the smell of your fat burning on the fire is a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

Typical missionary poser.

Typical? Yeah right.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Right. lol.. So why are you avoiding taking a stand on what I said about the only right way to interpret and comply with the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and life in the sanctuary of God on earth?

There's no such command or promise.

Your blind devotion to perpetuate silly traditions has rendered the law null and void. Pointless.

If my actions render it null - it's not law.

But still you assume it's my actions that break the law,
yet now gonna sell me the 'it's all about belief' to fulfill it.

How is it not logical or substantive to state that God would only be concerned about what teaching goes into and out of your mind and not what food goes into your mouth and out of your ass?

Elementary, belief is irrelevant,
morality is measured by actions.

Charles Manson might have believed
he was an 'environmental philosopher'.

Take your time....

...as the smell of your fat burning on the fire is a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

Typical? Yeah right.

:auiqs.jpg:

Do you suggest I should be sacrificed?

Even if there's a basic psychological urge in humanity,
to 'unite with the creator', this is not accepted by the G-d of Israel,
has been the subject of several episodes, and the foundation of Judaism.

Human goal is prophecy, the 8th day at the Temple, a living dialogue,
The goal of sacrifice offering, is to express and raise
with the entire living world, here and now.

Last edited:
The 8th day of creation | Rabbi Cherki

Last edited:
There's no such command or promise.

Oh really? Don't you remember a choice between a blessing and a curse, life and death depending on whether you are fulfilling the laws demands or failing to do so? Are you some sort of imposter trying to make Jewish people look bad, ignorant, obstinate, and stupid? If so you're doing great!

If my actions render it null - it's not law.
The purpose for the instruction of the law is to teach all people how to life a happy and fulfilled life without losing your sanity on this screwed up planet. If the subject of kashrut is about differentiating between clean and unclean teaching, and it irrefutably is, and you pervert that instruction by teaching that it is about clean or unclean food then the promise for compliance, eternal life, will never be realized and you are only cursing yourself, your family and your people.

Elementary, belief is irrelevant,
morality is measured by actions.

Every action is preceded by thought. All that crap in your head, your beliefs, dictates your actions, binds your hand. That's why you strap a box on your head every now and then. Derp and damn.

Who do you think you are fooling? Your lips are dripping with the blood of unclean creatures. You are a typical hypocrite. A golem. An actor and lying fraud who only loves and practices deceit.

Last edited:
Oh really? Don't you remember a choice between a blessing and a curse, life and death depending on whether you are fulfilling the laws demands or failing to do so? Are you some sort of imposter trying to make Jewish people look bad, ignorant, obstinate, and stupid? If so you're doing great!-

Why are you getting angry?
Let's see you quote it.

The purpose for the instruction of the law is to teach all people how to life a happy and fulfilled life without losing your sanity on this screwed up planet. If the subject of kashrut is about differentiating between clean and unclean teaching, and it irrefutably is, and you pervert that instruction by teaching that it is about clean or unclean food then the promise for compliance, eternal life, will never be realized and you are only cursing yourself, your family and your people.

No, neither the purpose nor the subject.
There's a reason you can't quote that
in what Mosheh Rabbenu teaches.

Every action is preceded by thought. All that crap in your head, your beliefs, dictates your actions, binds your hand. That's why you strap a box on your head every now and then. Derp and damn.

Who do you think you are fooling? Your lips are dripping with the blood of unclean creatures. You are a typical hypocrite. A golem. An actor and lying fraud who only loves and practices deceit.

Some actions are preceded by thought, most by urges.
But actions can defy urges and thoughts, and turn
the purpose of mistakes from the root.

Can belief defy actions?

Last edited:
'Heard the hearing of You' | Nati Levy with Hayim Yisrael

A piyut sung on Yom Kipur,
by the prayer leaders.

Some actions are preceded by thought, most by urges.

Wow. Do you use tefillin because of an urge? Do you whack off without first thinking about it?

If your thoughts do not control your actions then you are not a 'living being', you cannot have the life promised for complying with the law in you, and you're no different than the wild beasts of the field. The world remains for you without form and void, and darkness covers the face of the deep.

Apparently eating and abstaining from certain food, mutilating infant penises, and strapping a box on your forehead every now and then hasn't helped you grow or become intelligent enough to strive to become an upright person that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God.

You do have my condolences.

Last edited:
According to the Old Testament (AKA, the Jewish Bible) there is only one location where the Temple of Jerusalem can be built. That would not be a problem if at that location there was a used car lot, an abandoned warehouse, and a hotel. Unfortunately, there is the Dome of the Rock. That is the second most sacred Muslim building.

Wow. Do you use tefillin because of an urge? Do you whack off without first thinking about it?

Both the Tefilling and the Sexual desire are good urges.
However thinking doesn't determine whether I act
on an urge, or the act's morality.

Humanity is given freedom of choice,
and it is independent, the impossible stone.

If your thoughts do not control your actions then you are not a 'living being', you cannot have the life promised for complying with the law in you, and you're no different than the wild beasts of the field. The world remains for you without form and void, and darkness covers the face of the deep.

Apparently eating and abstaining from certain food, mutilating infant penises, and strapping a box on your forehead every now and then hasn't helped you grow or become intelligent enough to strive to become an upright person that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God.

You do have my condolences.

It is amazing you'd exclude most of the living beings on earth,
for not conforming to your dogma, then lecture about intelligence.

While the Temple service,
represents all living planes on earth.

Now, why are you triggered if it's merely a 'slaughterhouse' or 'stupid tradition'?

Those who don't want the Temple - don't have faith in Tshuvah.

The Temple service can be misunderstood, it's apparent.

But those who believe in Tshuvhah, it's because

the whole affair is positive and optimistic.

That's why the Temple - is a collective
affair first, before having anything
to do with personal affairs.

According to the Old Testament (AKA, the Jewish Bible) there is only one location where the Temple of Jerusalem can be built. That would not be a problem if at that location there was a used car lot, an abandoned warehouse, and a hotel. Unfortunately, there is the Dome of the Rock. That is the second most sacred Muslim building.
the site is sacred to muslims just as the site of the Hindu Temple of
Ayodhiya is sacred to muslims------it is the site of a successful
campaign of murder, rape and pillage by gallant muslims led by the
islamic saint Barbur. In the case of the Temple mount---Abu Bakr--- close chum of the rapist of mecca did the murder, rape and pillage job
on Jerusalem. Some day 1 Trade center and 2 Trade center will be
holy muslim sites

the site is sacred to muslims just as the site of the Hindu Temple of
Ayodhiya is sacred to muslims------it is the site of a successful
campaign of murder, rape and pillage by gallant
muslims led by the
islamic saint Barbur. In the case of the Temple mount---Abu Bakr--- close chum of the rapist of mecca did the murder, rape and pillage job
on Jerusalem. Some day 1 Trade center and 2 Trade center will be
holy muslim sites

surely 91, you must have meant - gallant desert neanderthals - because everyone knows they are all the same ... their corrupt, forged books of fallacies written for them to do as they please and histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

- they so enjoy themselves. party time every day.

surely 91, you must have meant - gallant desert neanderthals - because everyone knows they are all the same ... their corrupt, forged books of fallacies written for them to do as they please and histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

- they so enjoy themselves. party time every day.
You are delirious. At the time in question the overwhelming
majority of the people of arabia were illiterate. To what "books"
do you allude?

You are delirious. At the time in question the overwhelming
majority of the people of arabia were illiterate. To what "books"
do you allude?

are there any other in that area ... books.

is that a time before the 2nd and 3rd - just goes to show who wrote them and why they are the only ones that have survived.

Sacrificing animals was originated to remind the sons of Adam that sin is the killing of the innocent. The sin of Adam was continued in the genetic code all the sons of Adam, and was fulfilled when Edom murdered the Perfect Man, YahShua/Christ. The killing of animals is no longer required except by the sons of Esau, anti-Christs all of them, maybe to satisfy their blood lusts and remember their killing of the King of kings and their hoped for extermination of the Sons of Yacob. Then they suppose they can declare victory over the King of His Universe.

For those who use the word "Zionism": The word SION or ZION is defined in Hebrew 12:22-24, essentially as Good Men made Perfect in Christ YahShua.

And as for rebuilding Edomite Herod's temple, by modern anti-Christs it is not to be, as Yahweh Himself said, "Edom saith, We are impoverished and return and build the desolate places; Thus Says, YahwehShua, They build, but I throw down; ...... The people against whom YahwehShua has indignation forever. Malachi 1:4

Last edited:
I know that what I'm going to say will be controversial, and I don't want to offend our Jewish friends here, but the bottom line is, there really is no need for anyone to sacrifice animals. The animal sacrifices in Israel thousands of years ago were a foreshadowing of the once and for all atoning sacrifice of Jesus (Yeshua), and of course that already happened, there is no more need for any blood sacrifices. It is finished!

Not only that, but God never really wanted animal sacrifices in the first place. It was a common practice that was already taking place in many cultures (some say it originated in Egypt.) And because people were already sacrificing animals (to false gods), God enacted laws on animal sacrifice, I believe for several reasons. But it was always meant to be a temporary thing. God sometimes works with us from where we're at, in order to get us to where He wants us to go.

And we know from Genesis 1 and also the prophetic scriptures (like Isaiah 11:6-9) that God's original and ultimate intent is for animals and humans to live together in peace and harmony. THAT is God's perfect will, and God does not change.

I love all of these passages:

Psalm 40:6

Sacrifice and offering You did not desire;
My ears You have opened.
Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.

Psalm 51:16-17

For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it;
You do not delight in burnt offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,
A broken and a contrite heart

These, O God, You will not despise.

Proverbs 21:3

To do righteousness and justice
Is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

Jeremiah 7:22-24

For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

Hosea 6:6

For I desire mercy and not sacrifice,
And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

1 Samuel 15:22

But Samuel replied:

“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as much as in obeying the Lord?
To obey is better than sacrifice,
and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

Isaiah 1:11-17

“To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?”
Says the Lord.
“I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams
And the fat of fed cattle.

I do not delight in the blood of bulls,
Or of lambs or goats.

“When you come to appear before Me,
Who has required this from your hand,
To trample My courts?
Bring no more futile sacrifices;
Incense is an abomination to Me.

The New Moons, the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies—
I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred meeting.
Your New Moons and your appointed feasts
My soul hates;
They are a trouble to Me,
I am weary of bearing them.

When you spread out your hands,
I will hide My eyes from you;
Even though you make many prayers,
I will not hear.
Your hands are full of blood.

“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes.
Cease to do evil,
Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Rebuke the oppressor;
Defend the fatherless,
Plead for the widow.

Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?