🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sacrificing Gay Lives at the Alter of Political Correctness is Weird

The lives of straight white men is understandable in their weird world, but defending a Muslim and Islam creates cracks in their monolithic doctrine.

What do you think?

Radical Muslims and Christians hate gays.

Radical Muslims and Christians who hate gays and who are mentally unstable and who possess military assault weapons are ticking time bombs.

Muslims who hate gays are scum.

Christians who hate gays are scum.

The country needs to take a stand against radical rightwing religious based hatred. It needs to drag the racists, gay-hating world into modernity - which means it must take up arms against the radical Christian Right and the radical Muslim right.

In short, there should be no defense of Muslims who use their religion as a platform to hate gays, women, Americans, etc. We can and should bomb ISIS to oblivion, but until we get rid of religious based hatred and until we make it harder for psychopaths to possess assault weapons, the problem will continue, and the politicians will continue to exploit it for their foreign interventions.

Last edited:
The lives of straight white men is understandable in their weird world, but defending a Muslim and Islam creates cracks in their monolithic doctrine.

What do you think?

Who is defending the shooter?

What do you think?

I think a homegrown terrorist is a homegrown terrorist. What do you think?

What do you think?
I think DWS is going to have one hell of a time putting homo's, islamic's, La Raza and BLM in the same room together to listen to an aging white woman.

It could be problematic indeed... I have identified the precise problem: guns in the room.

No one is defending terrorist, homegrown or otherwise.

The GOP is demanding PC of their own when they say President Obama must use their term to describe these sub-humans terrorist who carry out attacks on soft targets.

What? I'm confused are you saying its PC to want people to call islamic terroism islamic terroism?

What do you think?

I think a Muslim terrorist is a Muslim terrorist regardless of where he was grown.

What do you think?

What do you think?

I think a Muslim terrorist is a Muslim terrorist regardless of where he was grown.

What do you think?

But you're okay with homegrown white Christian terrorists, right?

Forum List

Back