🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

SAD: middle school kids said they hope Trump gets assassinated

CrazyTrader55

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
My son is in 7th grade and reported to me today that two of his classmates hope Trump gets assassinated. Easy to blame the kids, but where does the hatred really come from? It comes from the parents. And where does the parents' hatred come from? That's right! Your favorite neighborhood propaganda party, the party of "democracy" - the party of whiners and bitchers, the party of illegal aliens and criminals, the party of has beens and never will-be's, the party that has what it takes to take what others have (Marxists). THE DEMOCRATS.

My son is in 7th grade and reported to me today that two of his classmates hope Trump gets assassinated. Easy to blame the kids, but where does the hatred really come from? It comes from the parents. And where does the parents' hatred come from? That's right! Your favorite neighborhood propaganda party, the party of "democracy" - the party of whiners and bitchers, the party of illegal aliens and criminals, the party of has beens and never will-be's, the party that has what it takes to take what others have (Marxists). THE DEMOCRATS.
You know it came from the parents.

Are these the same kids that protest guns at school?

Interesting.

I think MAGATTS need to be quiet about what parents are saying at home. You guys are teaching your kids racism and other forms of hatred thanks to trump.
They teach children in Gaza the same thing, which is to kill Jews anywhere, anytime.

It's all standard indoctrination from the Left to teach children to hate their political adversary and to want them dead.

They teach children in Gaza the same thing, which is to kill Jews anywhere, anytime.

It's all standard indoctrination from the Left to teach children to hate their political adversary and to want them dead.
They teach jews that's its OK to kill Palestinians in the illegal settlements. The right are the ones taking about civil war so shut the fuck up with your gasighting, punk.

They teach jews that's its OK to kill Palestinians in the illegal settlements. The right are the ones taking about civil war so shut the fuck up with your gasighting, punk.

Here is a video of Hamas brainwashing of children to kill you imbecile

Oh, my guess is you have already seen this

My bad.

Of course it comes from their parents. What 7th grader has ever given a shit about a Presidential candidate? Their parents have been brainwashed and they passed it on to their kids.

This is all stupid.

Kids like to say big things.

Shock humor is their only humor.

Get a grip, you sound insane.

MAGAs, we see what you're doing. Fascist tactics stay the same.

The old Nazis said the Jews/liberals were violent, and they used that false claim justify violence of their own as "self-defense".

The new Nazis are saying the Jews/liberals are violent, and they use that false claim justify violence of their own as "self-defense".

Everything the right does now is about stoking hate and justifying violence.

Do you righties have no shame at all? (Rhetorical question, sociopaths don't feel shame.) Using dumb middle-schoolers as an excuse to stoke hate? What the hell is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back