Sad news, guys

Kate Upton: ‘I’m Not a Toy, I’m a Human’

When Kate Upton landed her first “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit issue cover, she should have been on top of the world — but she wasn’t.

Instead, “I felt terrible about myself for a solid month,” she told Elle magazine for its September issue. “Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s–t out.”

Kate Upton: ?I?m Not a Toy, I?m a Human? - ABC News

Isn't KU the smart girl with the faboo body and face who put videos of herself on YouTube to become discovered ?

She is just reaping what she sews, and if she is really smart, she will enjoy her success and attract one man, who likes her for her combination of talents. There are ways for sexy women to attract men, who want permanency....just don't give into their lustful desires.

I think her breasts look larger than her earlier pictures.

I'm sure this was just a PR thingy.

When Kate Upton landed her first “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit issue cover, she should have been on top of the world — but she wasn’t.

Instead, “I felt terrible about myself for a solid month,” she told Elle magazine for its September issue. “Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s–t out.”

You're even more fucked up than I thought. Get counseling.

You're even more fucked up than I thought. Get counseling.
It's sarcasm dumb ass---get a clue. :cuckoo:

Okay. There has to be limits guys. So, stop with the pics and I'm only going to give you 50 more images before I get P.O.'d

:muahaha:

Forum List

Back