"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

I just spent over an hour reading this thread and have come to a few conclusions.

1. Crazy people really dont know they are crazy.
2. Political shows need to be disassembled.
3. Psychologists believe most people in the world are border line. I believe it even more now.
4. Prejudice is rampant in this country.

5. If people would just post damn sources these shouting fests could be a lot shorter (and I'm referring to everyone here)

6. People can bicker over anything.

Are you a parent Coyote?

Is this a stock quote? I'm certain I've seen that very question before, on this thread, about anyone who disagrees with blind homophobia. Obviously Obamabots one and all, because no one can oppose the Grand Wise One unless they are a mindless Obamabot.

If only they could find a Twister to take them home.

Are you a parent Coyote?

Is this a stock quote? I'm certain I've seen that very question before, on this thread, about anyone who disagrees with blind homophobia. Obviously Obamabots one and all, because no one can oppose the Grand Wise One unless they are a mindless Obamabot.

So, i'll ask you this question AGAIN;
What if it were YOUR kid and the teacher did absolutely nothing to report the dangerous behavior YOUR kid admitted to participating in. Would you not be pissed, or would you just prefer the teacher and kid kept it a secret from you?

Get off the homophobia garbage. This has to do with a teacher, who IS NOW ENTRUSTED WITH ENSURING CHILDRENS SAFETY IN SCHOOLS, who failed to ensure this childs safety.
He failed. He can't be trusted. Nor, can excuses be made for it. And this would apply to a straight teacher also.

We can get into his proven and admitted perverse lifestyle another time. A lifestyle that includes GLSEN co-sponsoring a forum for high school students, that included graphic depictions of perverts shoving their fists up each others asses.

Are you a parent Coyote?

What if it were YOUR kid and the teacher did absolutely nothing to report the dangerous behavior YOUR kid admitted to participating in. Would you not be pissed, or would you just prefer the teacher and kid kept it a secret from you?

Get off the homophobia garbage. This has to do with a teacher, who IS NOW ENTRUSTED WITH ENSURING CHILDRENS SAFETY IN SCHOOLS, who failed to ensure this childs safety.
He failed. He can't be trusted. Nor, can excuses be made for it. And this would apply to a straight teacher also.

We can get into his proven and admitted perverse lifestyle another time. A lifestyle that includes GLSEN co-sponsoring a forum for high school students, that included graphic depictions of perverts shoving their fists up each others asses.

And again...this was how many years ago? He was 24. He himself said he used poor judgement then.

And.....what event that included graphic depictions? That's apparently another nice bit of fiction.

Ah, loaded question time. Again. No right answer exists; it is too easy to get trapped because unless the respondent agrees with the querants stance, the immediate response would be "you're lying because it's just hypothetical you WOULD TOO be upset, I know. You scummy Obamabot"

Get off the homophobia garbage.
You took the words right out of my mouth

Ah, loaded question time. Again. No right answer exists; it is too easy to get trapped because unless the respondent agrees with the querants stance, the immediate response would be "you're lying because it's just hypothetical you WOULD TOO be upset, I know. You scummy Obamabot"

Get off the homophobia garbage.
You took the words right out of my mouth
It's a loaded question only because you don't have the balls to honestly answer it. Just more of the usual Obamabot spin and deflection. You people are too fucking funny.

LMAO!

Last edited:

And again...this was how many years ago? He was 24. He himself said he used poor judgement then.

And.....what event that included graphic depictions? That's apparently another nice bit of fiction.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was only 24. Fully trained and credentialed, BUT HE WAS ONLY 24. Give him a break would ya'!?
Unfuckingbelievable.

Nice bit of fiction?
FistGate Tape #1
And here's part two of said FICTION:
FistGate Tape #2

Are your lame excuses for that piece of shit ever going to cease?

It's a loaded question only because you don't have the balls to honestly answer it.
But I do have the courage to answer.
I would be glad, when the incident was revealed more than two decades later, that no harm came to my child back then. I certainly wouldn't rather have received the news my child was in danger to have resulted in my child running away because they lost faith in their sole confidant who only told me about the danger to cover their posterior.
But I suppose you take the opposite view; you would rather be informed your child was in danger, and that there was nothing concrete you could do to address the danger, and that furthermore your child had now run off to join the foreign legion and died fighting in some 3rd world battlezone.
But hey, at least you child is not homosexual anymore, right?

It's a loaded question only because you don't have the balls to honestly answer it.
But I do have the courage to answer.
I would be glad, when the incident was revealed more than two decades later, that no harm came to my child back then. I certainly wouldn't rather have received the news my child was in danger to have resulted in my child running away because they lost faith in their sole confidant who only told me about the danger to cover their posterior.
But I suppose you take the opposite view; you would rather be informed your child was in danger, and that there was nothing concrete you could do to address the danger, and that furthermore your child had now run off to join the foreign legion and died fighting in some 3rd world battlezone.
But hey, at least you child is not homosexual anymore, right?

Seriously, I hope you're not a parent.
There are too many kids out there with parents who are fucked up in the head already.

There are too many kids out there with parents who are fucked up in the head already.
Thank you for proving my point. You asked a question and intended to mock any answer except the one which supported your position. Truly the sign of a good parent. Do you ask the same sort of questions of your children?

Tell me - would you prefer your child to be Homosexual or dead?

Thank you for proving my point. You asked a question and intended to mock any answer except the one which supported your position. Truly the sign of a good parent. Do you ask the same sort of questions of your children?

That child is lucky he didn't end up dead when he met that ADULT male in the bathroom. He's lucky he didn't end up dead when Jennings incompetent ass sent him on his way without reporting said dangerous behavior to school administrators or proper authorities.

Parents can't watch their kids 24/7. That's why you rely on those teachers and administrators to keep you informed. To do the right thing if the kid is engaging in such behavior.
Your argument is asinine, and bordering on insane.

That child is lucky he didn't end up dead

You did not answer my question, don't you have the balls to answer it? Or are you going to use your typical avoidance? Please tell me
Would you prefer you child to be homosexual or dead?
It seems a simple enough question, right down to being multiple choice.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was only 24. Fully trained and credentialed, BUT HE WAS ONLY 24. Give him a break would ya'!?
Unfuckingbelievable.

Nice bit of fiction?
FistGate Tape #1
FistGate Tape #2

Yes, he was only 24 - what were you doing at 24? What was President Bush doing at 24? Take a reality check.

As to "fistgate" - the fiction is in your attempt to connect Jennings with it. He had nothing to do with it. In fact, he denounced the seminar, and worried that the incident would be used to tar GLSEN and the gay rights movement. Gee...wonder why he thought that.:eusa_eh:

You did not answer my question, don't you have the balls to answer it? Or are you going to use your typical avoidance? Please tell me
It's a stupid fucking question.
Of course i'd rather them be homosexual than dead.

Now, why would you want that teacher to keep a secret from you, that he HAS NO RIGHT KEEPING?

Your ridiculous statement that the kid might end up joining the french foreign legion is asinine.

Your entire argument is ridiculous.

The excuses you are making for Jennings abject failure is laughable, at best.

You are advocating that Jennings undermine the school administrators job of helping to protect the kid.

You are advocating that Jennings undermine the parents ability to PARENT!

You are advocating that Jennings should just send the kid on his merry way to possibly continue said dangerous behavior, and quite possibly end up raped, diseased or dead.

Seriously, it's unfuckingbelievable!

Last edited:

Now, why would you want that teacher to keep a secret from you, that he HAS NO RIGHT KEEPING?

Your ridiculous statement that the kid might end up joining the french foreign legion is asinine.

You are advocating that Jennings undermine the school administrators job of helping to protect the kid.

You are advocating that Jennings should just send the on his merry way to possibly continue said dangerous behavior, and quite possibly end up raped, diseased or dead.

This so called "dangerous behavior" was over 20 fucking years ago. Seriously, it's unfuckingbelievable!

Unfuckingbelievable.

Nice bit of fiction?
FistGate Tape #1
FistGate Tape #2

Yes, he was only 24 - what were you doing at 24? What was President Bush doing at 24? Take a reality check.

As to "fistgate" - the fiction is in your attempt to connect Jennings with it. He had nothing to do with it. In fact, he denounced the seminar, and worried that the incident would be used to tar GLSEN and the gay rights movement. Gee...wonder why he thought that.:eusa_eh:

Oh please. He was the founder, and executive director at the time. He damn sure had something to do with it.

Of course i'd rather them be homosexual

So you DO support homosexual children. Nice to know.

Want him to keep the secret - No
Be understanding is decade late, with my child no worse for the lapse - Yes

But hey I'm neither Homophobe nor Homosexual.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Nice bit of fiction?
FistGate Tape #1
FistGate Tape #2

Oh please. He was the founder, and executive director at the time. He damn sure had something to do with it.

Prove it by something besides innuendo. Surely you can come up with something concrete - some facts maybe, showing he was such a hands on micromanager he knew absolutely everything in the organization.

Oh wait. You can't.

You are advocating that Jennings should just send the on his merry way to possibly continue said dangerous behavior, and quite possibly end up raped, diseased or dead.

This so called "dangerous behavior" was over 20 fucking years ago. Seriously, it's unfuckingbelievable!

Are you truly that fucking clueless?

Oh, but it was twenty fucking years ago. Yeah, that's the excuse. That's the ticket!

It doesn't matter anymore, IT WAS TWENTY FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Hell, Polanski drugged and raped that girl so long ago we ought to just forget it. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Seriously, you Obamabots will NEVER hold your beloved messiah accountable for anything. Including his repeated appointments of complete scumbags. Including the obvious failings of both he and his administrations ability to properly vett these scumbags.

It's getting to be a joke just listening to you clowns constantly defend his incompetent ass, and the scumbags he appoints.

If it were not so godamn sad, it would be completely laughable.

Hell, Polanski drugged and raped that girl so long ago we ought to just forget it. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Seriously, you Obamabots will NEVER hold your beloved messiah accountable for anything.
There you go again (To quote one of my favorite politicians)
Seriously If you cannot tell the difference between
"Failed to report something 20 years ago"
and
"Drugged and Raped a girl some time ago"
Then your powers of reasoning are more pathetic than previously demonstrated.
Particularly in light of the undisputed fact with Jennings that the kid in question suffered no ill effects.

And yet again you conflate - won't condemn based on sexual orientation with Obamabot, despite repeated reminders that I oppose the Jennings appointment based on Jennings inadequacy for the post. Talk about total failure of logic. Do you understand that people can have opinions different from yours on some issues and still strongly oppose Obama, or are you too brain damaged to process that, perhaps from your youthful indiscretions with marijuana?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back