Salafi-Jihadists: "A Persistent Threat" to Europe and America

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think everyone should watch The Third Jihad which is narrated by a Muslim doctor. He tells how the Muslims plan on taking over America, and no doubt they are doing the same in Europe.

by Soeren Kern • June 13, 2014 at 5:00 am

The other key reason for the growing threat, the report says, is due to American disengagement and a significant scaling back of counterterrorism efforts.

"A complete withdrawal of U.S forces from Afghanistan by 2016 could seriously jeopardize U.S. security interests.... The United States should also consider a more aggressive strategy.... The failure to weaken... jihadist groups will likely have serious repercussions for the United States." — RAND report.

The European report also calls attention to the misuse of charities and other non-profit organizations to collect funds for terrorist entities.

Read more at:

Do tell .. :cool:

Is Sunni Troll still sitting on his throne all day as is his habit and not getting out at all? So sad, but he is anxiously awaiting for the moment his fellow Muslims take over America for Islam. He conducts his Jihad on the Internet, however, since he doesn't want to leave his throne.

Islam is close to pushing the world to make a choice. Either wipe Islam out COMPLETELY or convert to stone age barbarism.

Luckily there are plenty of missiles waiting to be launched in the rational world's arsenal.

Islam is close to pushing the world to make a choice. Either wipe Islam out COMPLETELY or convert to stone age barbarism.

Luckily there are plenty of missiles waiting to be launched in the rational world's arsenal.

The Missiles can be used in their own territories. The problem is that in our world, they are using what is known as Slealth Jihad so I imagine the only way to stop them is not to give into when they call for Sharia Law. As one of the leaders of C.A.I.R. once said -- the Muslims are not in America to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law.

America Exposed to 'Stealth Jihad' Threat, Security Report Warns | Fox News

Forum List

Back