Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted Fake Story About Her After She Refused To Date Him

580a8b3b170000862aacd818.jpeg

Salma Hayek revealed that Donald Trump planted a story about her in the National Enquirer after she refused to go on a date with him many years ago, BuzzFeed first reported Friday.

During an appearance on the “El Show del Mandril” radio show on Friday, the actress told the hosts that she believed all the women who’ve accused the Republican nominee of sexual assault, before sharing her own experience with Trump.

“When I met that man, I had a boyfriend, and he tried to become his friend to get my home telephone number. He got my number and he would call me to invite me out,” Hayek said.

“When I told him I wouldn’t go out with him even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, he called — well, he wouldn’t say he called, but someone told the National Enquirer,” the actress said.

Allegedly, Trump (or ― just playing along here ― whoever made the call) told the outlet that it was in fact he who wouldn’t go out with Hayek. And the incredulous reasoning as to why he “wouldn’t” date her?

“It said that he wouldn’t go out with me because I was too short,” Hayek said.

Despite his unfortunate attempts to woo the actress ― and ill-fated attempt to spread a ridiculous lie ― Trump still continued to call Hayek.

“Later, he called and left me a message. ‘Can you believe this? Who would say this? I don’t want people to think this about you,’” the actress said. “He thought that I would try to go out with him so people wouldn’t think that’s why he wouldn’t go out with me.”

Listen to Hayek’s entire conversation about Trump here.

Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted A Story About Her In The National Enquirer After She Refused To Date Him

Shame on Trump. Salma has class - Trump has none.
She needs her Mexican ass deported along with her fellow Wetbacks.

Wow...how does this bigot get 8,000+ rating points??

Just goes to show you what a right-wing joke this message board is.

Welcome to the "forum"
This scum bag posts all types of crazy stuff here.
But thats not the important part. He is just a troll after all...

The important part is, as you have realized, his rating...
Because that rating didnt come down from space...
It was not aliens who read and rated his posts.

It was the very people on this forum, who will try to argue how they are not a bunch of racist homophobic assholes in every opportunity,
It was them who rated and liked the posts of this scum who was cheering ISIS for their Orlando attack just some months ago...

There is a famous saying;
Show me which scum you liked...
I will tell you what a scum you are...

This forum is full of scum of the earth creatures who think they are decent human beings... unfortunately...
But there are plenty of good people in here too... If you look closer, you will see them...

That is becoming blatantly obvious to me. The moderators of this board should be ashamed of themselves. Thank you, my friend.

Fortunately, these knuckle-draggers do not represent most of America. This is why there will not be another Republican President during our lifetimes.

I actually know some of the mods here. They are great people.
And I like how they allow anybody to disgorge here, so we can see what they are, unlike in real life.
And this particular troll, he is like a litmus paper, you can see who is what by just looking how they interact with his disgusting posts...

Man I am sleepy. Same old same old. Like people that talk without drawing a breath, just so they can hear their voice.

You're 33 posts into this board as of this quote and seem to be just another left wing screechy ****. I'm thinking a possible sock.

You're critical of me, yet have nothing to say about the racist Trump supporters on this board. Typical Repug lowlife.

Kindly go fuck yourself, loser.

You're 33 posts into this board as of this quote and seem to be just another left wing screechy ****. I'm thinking a possible sock.

Your critical of me, yet have nothing to say about the racist Trump supporters on this board. Typical Repug lowlife.

You can't spell. You can't talk intelligently. You can't even make a point. In short you have no value to the entire forum. Congrats. You are hereby, and forever more, muted and ignored.

You can bug others, but you'll never again bother me. Bye bye troll!

troll-spray.jpe

And with a quick "ignore" click... the troll is gone forever!

Your critical of me, yet have nothing to say about the racist Trump supporters on this board. Typical Repug lowlife.

You can't spell. You can't talk intelligently. You can't even make a point. In short you have no value to the entire forum. Congrats. You are hereby, and forever more, muted and ignored.

View attachment 94735

In other words, you're a racist Trump supporter also. Ignore me like the little Repug pussy that you are, fine with me.

Salma Hayek revealed that Donald Trump planted a story about her in the National Enquirer after she refused to go on a date with him many years ago, BuzzFeed first reported Friday.

During an appearance on the “El Show del Mandril” radio show on Friday, the actress told the hosts that she believed all the women who’ve accused the Republican nominee of sexual assault, before sharing her own experience with Trump.

“When I met that man, I had a boyfriend, and he tried to become his friend to get my home telephone number. He got my number and he would call me to invite me out,” Hayek said.

“When I told him I wouldn’t go out with him even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, he called — well, he wouldn’t say he called, but someone told the National Enquirer,” the actress said.

Allegedly, Trump (or ― just playing along here ― whoever made the call) told the outlet that it was in fact he who wouldn’t go out with Hayek. And the incredulous reasoning as to why he “wouldn’t” date her?

Despite his unfortunate attempts to woo the actress ― and ill-fated attempt to spread a ridiculous lie ― Trump still continued to call Hayek.

“Later, he called and left me a message. ‘Can you believe this? Who would say this? I don’t want people to think this about you,’” the actress said. “He thought that I would try to go out with him so people wouldn’t think that’s why he wouldn’t go out with me.”

Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted A Story About Her In The National Enquirer After She Refused To Date Him

I don't know if any of that is true, but one thing I know is true- Salma Hayek is was one the most attractive women in the world, drop dead, stone cold, wicked sexy. Sorry, did that sound misogynistic?

I don't know if any of that is true, but one thing I know is true- Salma Hayek is was one the most attractive women in the world, drop dead, stone cold, wicked sexy. Sorry, did that sound misogynistic?

Yes, yes it did. :lol: :lol:

See? You men just can't help it! ;)

View attachment 94735

In other words, you're a racist Trump supporter also. Ignore me like the little Repug pussy that you are, fine with me.
Racism has nothing to do with it. Nobody here knows your race as far as I can tell. What we do know is you're mentally retarded. And whatever your race may be doesn't tip the scales away from that fact. Black, white or anything other doesn't matter in the determination, you're an idiot and so your posts will be taken as not a racial reason to not take you seriously but a determination that you simply don't have the intelligence to participate in the conversations.

Trump said exactly what he did to women but yet the so called party of family values still supports him. Sick bastards.

WTF? Why would someone be 'proud' of his race? This indicates 'My race is better than others!'
Classic definition of a racist.

It is why they support Trump...He wants to stop non-whites from coming here and make this country white male ruled. What is really sicking they act like they're so superior but then hate education and clean food, water and air like it is going out of style.

How would you rightist feel if Donald Trump walked up and touched a important female that you deeply care about.

She needs her Mexican ass deported along with her fellow Wetbacks.

Whatever you say, sockgirl

I have more decency and morals then 99% of you fake conservatives. At least I see a pig and condemn it!

Yes, yes it did. :lol: :lol:

See? You men just can't help it! ;)

Ha! Fooled you. My wife actually snuck out of the kitchen when I wasn't looking and posted that.

Forum List

Back