Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted Fake Story About Her After She Refused To Date Him

580a8b3b170000862aacd818.jpeg

Salma Hayek revealed that Donald Trump planted a story about her in the National Enquirer after she refused to go on a date with him many years ago, BuzzFeed first reported Friday.

During an appearance on the “El Show del Mandril” radio show on Friday, the actress told the hosts that she believed all the women who’ve accused the Republican nominee of sexual assault, before sharing her own experience with Trump.

“When I met that man, I had a boyfriend, and he tried to become his friend to get my home telephone number. He got my number and he would call me to invite me out,” Hayek said.

“When I told him I wouldn’t go out with him even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, he called — well, he wouldn’t say he called, but someone told the National Enquirer,” the actress said.

Allegedly, Trump (or ― just playing along here ― whoever made the call) told the outlet that it was in fact he who wouldn’t go out with Hayek. And the incredulous reasoning as to why he “wouldn’t” date her?

“It said that he wouldn’t go out with me because I was too short,” Hayek said.

Despite his unfortunate attempts to woo the actress ― and ill-fated attempt to spread a ridiculous lie ― Trump still continued to call Hayek.

“Later, he called and left me a message. ‘Can you believe this? Who would say this? I don’t want people to think this about you,’” the actress said. “He thought that I would try to go out with him so people wouldn’t think that’s why he wouldn’t go out with me.”

Listen to Hayek’s entire conversation about Trump here.

Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted A Story About Her In The National Enquirer After She Refused To Date Him

Shame on Trump. Salma has class - Trump has none.

the trumpsters won't believe her either.

at least dumb donald can't say she isn't hot enough to harass.
Trump said exactly what he did to women but yet the so called party of family values still supports him. Sick bastards.

So what? You supported Bill Clinton, and he literally raped women. And not just Salma, but a half dozen women.

You supported him, and claimed to be for women's justice. Right?

You really can't sit around and claim to have moral authority, while you routinely do exactly what you claimed others do.

Zero credibility buddy. Zero.

This is coming from the left...whose candidate & team were BUSTED pathetically writing / posting FAKE, sexist Trump Craigs List Ads...

:lmao:

And the Clintons planted fake stories about the women abused by Bill.

Salma Hayek revealed that Donald Trump planted a story about her in the National Enquirer after she refused to go on a date with him many years ago, BuzzFeed first reported Friday.

During an appearance on the “El Show del Mandril” radio show on Friday, the actress told the hosts that she believed all the women who’ve accused the Republican nominee of sexual assault, before sharing her own experience with Trump.

“When I met that man, I had a boyfriend, and he tried to become his friend to get my home telephone number. He got my number and he would call me to invite me out,” Hayek said.

“When I told him I wouldn’t go out with him even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, he called — well, he wouldn’t say he called, but someone told the National Enquirer,” the actress said.

Allegedly, Trump (or ― just playing along here ― whoever made the call) told the outlet that it was in fact he who wouldn’t go out with Hayek. And the incredulous reasoning as to why he “wouldn’t” date her?

Despite his unfortunate attempts to woo the actress ― and ill-fated attempt to spread a ridiculous lie ― Trump still continued to call Hayek.

“Later, he called and left me a message. ‘Can you believe this? Who would say this? I don’t want people to think this about you,’” the actress said. “He thought that I would try to go out with him so people wouldn’t think that’s why he wouldn’t go out with me.”

Salma Hayek Said Trump Planted A Story About Her In The National Enquirer After She Refused To Date Him

Trump said exactly what he did to women but yet the so called party of family values still supports him. Sick bastards.

So what? You supported Bill Clinton, and he literally raped women. And not just Salma, but a half dozen women.

You really can't sit around and claim to have moral authority, while you routinely do exactly what you claimed others do.

you know what, if the rightwingnut House and their shill ken starr hadn't spent 70 million of our tax dollars investigating bill clinton and getting nothing but a blue dress (consensual relationship) then maybe we'd give a damn about what you loons had to say.. .particularly given that a) the pigs newt gingrich and rudy giuliani are the ones pouring the pavement for the donald; b) bill left office with an almost 70% approval rating; and b) bill isn't running for president... and c) bill isn't running for president.

that the best you nutters can do.

and i'll repeat... tell us again why the only demographic dumb donald wins is uneducated angry white bigoted misogynist men...

you know what, if the rightwingnut House and their shill ken starr hadn't spent 70 million of our tax dollars investigating bill clinton and getting nothing but a blue dress (consensual relationship) then maybe we'd give a damn about what you loons had to say.. .particularly given that a) the pigs newt gingrich and rudy giuliani are the ones pouring the pavement for the donald; b) bill left office with an almost 70% approval rating; and b) bill isn't running for president... and c) bill isn't running for president.

and i'll repeat... tell us again why the only demographic dumb donald wins is uneducated angry white bigoted misogynist men...

awww... look... the paid trumpster shill thought the above was funny.

once mo time... tell us again why dumb donald can't win any demographic but angry white uneducated males.

tell us again why the only demographic dumb donald wins is uneducated angry white bigoted misogynist men...

That's easy - YOU LIE.

That's like saying the only people who will vote for Hillary are pro-open border, pro-terrorist, pro-Unauthorized war, sexual assault / rape victim-demonizing Americans.

awww... look... the paid trumpster shill thought the above was funny.

once mo time... tell us again why dumb donald can't win any demographic but angry white uneducated males.
PAID? Hell, I wish I got paid for pushing your buttons and getting you to lose your mind.

Naw, I do it for free because it's fun and funny as hell.

That is fucking amazing. This is Trump's technique for seducing women -- extortion.

That is fucking amazing. This is Trump's technique for seducing women -- extortion.
Better than THE WHITE BILL COSBY's method - RAPE

tell us again why the only demographic dumb donald wins is uneducated angry white bigoted misogynist men...

That's easy - YOU LIE.

That's like saying the only people who will vote for Hillary are pro-open border, pro-terrorist, pro-Unauthorized war, sexual assault / rape victim-demonizing Americans.

poor deluded loon.

no, i don't lie. i certainly have no reason to lie to paid shills on the internets.

now run along. I'm sure you have threads to get paid for.

Better than THE WHITE BILL COSBY's method - RAPE

you mean like the donald did to the 13 year old, loony toon?

That's easy - YOU LIE.

poor deluded loon.

no, i don't lie. i certainly have no reason to lie to paid shills on the internets.

now run along. I'm sure you have threads to get paid for.
Oh, I'm not going anywhere...

Please show a link to the demographics supporting your claim...or admit you 'stretched the truth'.

Forum List

Back