🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sam Clovis said to be 'cooperative witness' in Senate Russia probe

Clovis and Papadapolous together can get everyone, except Trump, unless it can be proved he was briefed.

I agree - but Trump has done a good job of publicly incriminating himself. Obstruction of justice can probably be proven without any help from underlings.

It's tough, Mike, when the Special Counsel has the Alt Right by the balls and is squeezing hard then even harder.

No wonder the President is whining in his tweets.

Sam Clovis is tied to George Papadopoulos. Mueller is working his way up the food chain.

Trump is your president. He was yesterday. He will be tomorrow. And in four years he will be. And you’ll still be breathlessly proclaiming that he is *almost* about to be gone.
In 2024 when Pence takes office you’ll say “see I told you it was just a matter of time Trump is gone!”

Clovis and Papadapolous together can get everyone, except Trump, unless it can be proved he was briefed.

I agree - but Trump has done a good job of publicly incriminating himself. Obstruction of justice can probably be proven without any help from underlings.
You're delusional. You can't obstruct justice for something that isn't a crime.

So, Clovis has already been questioned by Mueller's team and has testified before Mueller's grand jury. That should send shock waves through the White House. I expect we'll be hearing more about Sam Clovis.

If Clovis pleaded the 5th like all the Clinton cronies do, that would mean he has something to hide. Also Clovis can discuss Obama's fake birth certificate and ask why the FBI refused to respond to digital image experts who proved it was faked. Clovis calls a spade a spade if you look at his history. :p

Well, little dumbass, Trump obstructed justice when he fired Comey - and then publicly admitted it with the Russians and Lester Holt that it was about "that Russia thing". Even former Watergate prosecutor, Jill Wine-Banks, told Brian Williams a few weeks ago that she thought she could make a case for obstruction of justice - and that was weeks ago.

But yet, DOTR, you keep right on despite the breathless disappointment you exhale daily.

Well, little dumbass, Trump obstructed justice when he fired Comey - and then publicly admitted it with the Russians and Lester Holt that it was about "that Russia thing". Even former Watergate prosecutor, Jill Wine-Banks, told Brian Williams a few weeks ago that she thought she could make a case for obstruction of justice - and that was weeks ago.
What crime was he obstructing justice for? I just watched the Lester Holt interview. He never said it was about "that Russia thing."

I'm sure that if someone told Brian Williams that, then it must be true!

You are such a pathetic snowflake.

What crime was he obstructing justice for? I just watched the Lester Holt interview. He never said it was about "that Russia thing."

I suggest you watch an "undoctored" video of the Lester Holt interview.

Trump says he was considering 'this Russia thing' when he fired Comey - CNNPolitics

Sam Clovis' nomination to the top scientific job at the Agriculture Department has already drawn significant opposition from Democrats and scientists.

Sam Clovis, President Donald Trump’s controversial nominee to be the Agriculture Department’s chief scientist, has been “a fully cooperative witness” in the Senate Intelligence Committee’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, Senate Agriculture Chairman Pat Roberts told POLITICO.

Clovis, a former co-chair and policy adviser to Trump’s campaign, knew that another campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, was talking to Russians, according to documents released Monday as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe and campaign and administration officials.

Papadopoulos was arrested in late July and pleaded guilty to a charge that he made false statements to the FBI about his contact with a professor who has ties to the Kremlin and promised thousands of pages of emails related to Hillary Clinton.

Meanwhile, NBC News reported Tuesday that Clovis has been questioned by Mueller's team and has testified before Mueller's grand jury.

Clovis’ nomination to the top scientific job at the Agriculture Department has already drawn significant opposition from Democrats and scientists who have raised concerns about his climate-change skepticism, his credentials and his history of making disparaging statements about blacks, women, LGBT individuals and others. But there's been no public opposition from Republicans.

More: Clovis said to be 'cooperative witness' in Senate Russia probe

So, Clovis has already been questioned by Mueller's team and has testified before Mueller's grand jury. That should send shock waves through the White House. I expect we'll be hearing more about Sam Clovis.
I’m sure Trump nominee for head scientist of Dept. of Ag had direct line to Putin. Lmfao! What’s next? Trump nominee for Head Pot Hole Fixer at Transportation favorite drink is a White Russian?

Trump says he was considering 'this Russia thing' when he fired Comey - CNNPolitics

I did, moron. Nowhere did Trump say he fired Comey because he refused to drop the Russia "collusion" investigation.

I did, moron. Nowhere did Trump say he fired Comey because he refused to drop the Russia "collusion" investigation.

Oh, you expected him to say those exact words? Are you a registered moron or just a freelancer? Holy shit...

Lester Holt is a shill with an anchor job.

Lester Holt is a shill with an anchor job.

What the hell does that have to do with what Trump said in the interview?

Oh, you expected him to say those exact words? Are you a registered moron or just a freelancer? Holy shit...

That must be your way of admitting that he didn't say what you claim.

Quote the words where Trump said what you claim.

Quote the words where Trump said what you claim.

He also said it to the Russians in the White House meeting.

Forum List

Back