🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sam Clovis said to be 'cooperative witness' in Senate Russia probe

Collusion with foreign agents to interfere in the elections of the US is actionable as Conspiracy against the US.

Check the indictments, td: they are common knowledge and have been published on the Board and are easily found online.

I did, they make no mention of collusion to affect an election.
Lying and conspiring to hide it certainly is. The indictments are set for the amending when the lower fry turn on the bigger fry. :)

The shrill the crying, the better the chase.

If the Clinton campaign paid for it, why didn't they ever use it?

How did they try to sway the election, if they never mentioned the dossier.

They used it via their surrogates Fusion GPS. All on record. Meetings with the press. Spreading the dossier around. All coming out in the civil trials for defamation and libel. Those are the cases to pay attention to. Big. Very big..

So the answer is HIllary never mentioned, or tried to use the Dossier. She didn't tell people the dossier existed she didn't ask people to look it up.

What is truly hilarious here is that everything Trump is ACCUSED of has already been practiced by the Dems during the CLINTON years and given a FREE PASS by both the DEMS and the MEDIA....

Uranium. pffttt

Dossier. pffftt

Conspiracy to collude. Got theeeem.

Sam Clovis' nomination to the top scientific job at the Agriculture Department has already drawn significant opposition from Democrats and scientists.

Sam Clovis, President Donald Trump’s controversial nominee to be the Agriculture Department’s chief scientist, has been “a fully cooperative witness” in the Senate Intelligence Committee’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, Senate Agriculture Chairman Pat Roberts told POLITICO.

Clovis, a former co-chair and policy adviser to Trump’s campaign, knew that another campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, was talking to Russians, according to documents released Monday as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe and campaign and administration officials.

Papadopoulos was arrested in late July and pleaded guilty to a charge that he made false statements to the FBI about his contact with a professor who has ties to the Kremlin and promised thousands of pages of emails related to Hillary Clinton.

Meanwhile, NBC News reported Tuesday that Clovis has been questioned by Mueller's team and has testified before Mueller's grand jury.

Clovis’ nomination to the top scientific job at the Agriculture Department has already drawn significant opposition from Democrats and scientists who have raised concerns about his climate-change skepticism, his credentials and his history of making disparaging statements about blacks, women, LGBT individuals and others. But there's been no public opposition from Republicans.

More: Clovis said to be 'cooperative witness' in Senate Russia probe

So, Clovis has already been questioned by Mueller's team and has testified before Mueller's grand jury. That should send shock waves through the White House. I expect we'll be hearing more about Sam Clovis.
Yikes! Someone fatter than trump!!!!!

First off about contact. gentlemen like Sessions didn't deny having contact with the Russian ambassador for example, but they denied having contact with Russians regarding the campaign.

"I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians." - : Jeff Sessions

What Jeff Sessions said about Russia during confirmation hearings - CNNPolitics

By the way here is where the lie about Sessions begins and ends. The questions were based on inter actions over the campaign. And where the D's got screwed in this was that Leahy had submitted written questions to Sessions about the campaign interaction. So Al Franken and crew couldn't destroy the AG and THAT'S why Sessions didn't get hit with perjury.

First off about contact. gentlemen like Sessions didn't deny having contact with the Russian ambassador for example, but they denied having contact with Russians regarding the campaign.

And they lied about that, as Papdopolous said. And no, Trump said very plainly his campaign had "no contact with Russia". So that was a lie, right? We are agreed on that point. And yes, at first even Sessions denied meeting with Russians. And when did Sessions meet with the Russian Ambassador? At the RNC. And what was the RNC? A campaign event where Trump formally got the nomination. So you expect us to believe that Sessions and Kislyak met and discussed, what, Russian nesting dolls? "Adoption"? And of course there was definitely contact regarding the campaign...Trump Jr. arranged a meeting at Trump tower with that Russian spy and about a half dozen other campaign officials. Including Manafort and Kushner.

So you keep lying and I'm not sure why.

And as far as principles go anyone on this planet who could back Hillary and the DNC and paying for the phony fairy tale dossier cannot claim the high road to judge anyone else.

First of all, the FBI has corroborated a lot from that Dossier. Secondly, your attempt to deflect to Hillary Clinton -who isn't even President or in elected office and carries no influence in this at all- just shows your lack of integrity for standing behind Trump and his cronies, even after they played you for a fool. Now you're reduced to saying it doesn't bother you that Russians had influence in the campaign of the guy you voted for. So yeah...no principles...no integrity...no patriotism...just a compulsion to "win" vicariously through Trump because you're a loser in your personal life.

So fuck off about integrity. AND I'd like to point out as compared to Russia, we in the west are far more guilty of meddling. We just fucking get rulers killed or overthrown or worse yet back terrorists to take out a regime like Assads.

Wow...so now I'm convinced you're a Russian troll impersonating an American on Facebook. "Whataboutism" is a tactic that has its roots in the KGB and is employed by the ex-KGB strongman, and your loving idol, Vladimir Putin. A man you were willing to sell out your integrity and principles for, just so you could vicariously "win" something for once in your shitty fucking life.

Oh there's integrity right there. Backing the arming of ISIS and AQ and causing hundreds of thousands of deaths and injuries and refugees.

ISIS wouldn't exist if you shitheads hadn't invaded Iraq. If you shitheads hadn't disbanded the Iraqi Army. If you shitheads hadn't criminalized the Ba'athist Party. If you shitheads hadn't installed a Shi'ite as PM. If you shitheads hadn't stood by dumbly as that PM ethnically cleansed Baghdad. If you shitheads hadn't turned a blind eye to the Syrian drought. No. ISIS is entirely, 100% on you. That stain will never go away. The dreadful invasion of Iraq, that you supported full-throat, will hang over you for the rest of your shitty life. You can lie to yourself all you want, but the fact is that you were duped like a moron, having your fear played on by Bush, to invade and then occupy a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and posed no threat to us.

You have to live with that for the rest of your life. Maybe you can, since you clearly lack any integrity, principles, or a conscience. But I guess that's what makes you a sociopath!

Man oh man you are really fucked in the brain. Are you menopausal?

FBI under Comey and McCabe didn't corroborate jack shit of the dossier. Even Steel in his defense in the libel/defamation suits admits the dossier is unverified. Raw intelligence only and garnered by paying informants. And so many parts blown out of the water its not funny. They got the wrong Michael Cohen for crying out loud.

On record in court papers.

My shitty fucking life? You really are insane. I have had an excellent one and it gets better every day. :)

And your ISIS argument is complete bullshit. You might as well blame ISIS on the Crusades for crying out loud.

:lmao:

Trump handpicks the best people. Just like he did at Trump U.

That's why we hired him to Make America Divided Again.

REPORT: Donald Trump shoots innocent man on Fifth Avenue.

TRUMPTARD: B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Trump does not recall adviser's suggestion of Putin meeting: White House
Source: Reuters
#POLITICS NOVEMBER 1, 2017 / 4:37 PM / UPDATED AN HOUR AGO

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House said on Wednesday President Donald Trump does not recall a meeting with his foreign policy advisers in March 2016 in which one of them suggested he could arrange a meeting between candidate Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“No I don’t believe he does,” White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told a news briefing when asked if Trump recalled the suggestion by adviser George Papadopoulos, who has pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about contacts with people who claimed to have ties to top Russian officials.

Reporting by James Oliphant; Writing by Mohammad Zargham

Read more: Trump does not recall adviser's suggestion of Putin meeting: White House

BUT and here's where Mueller now has a big f'n problem is that the DNC and the Clinton campaign bought a phony dossier to sway the election.

Paid money to foreign agents via Fusion GPS. And Campaign finance laws were broken. It's going to get real hot in Muellers kitchen.

If the Clinton campaign paid for it, why didn't they ever use it?

How did they try to sway the election, if they never mentioned the dossier.

We know Trump mentioned wikileaks dozens if not hundreds of times, Trump asked the Russians to get Hillary's emails, and we know Trump made the russian stolen emails a staple of his campaign strategy.
It's probably because it was so sleazy and so obvliously full of lies that they realized they would get sued big time by dozens, it not hundreds, of people.

FBI under Comey and McCabe didn't corroborate jack shit of the dossier.

Oh, yes they did. Your denial notwithstanding...much of the dossier has been corroborated.

Even Steel in his defense in the libel/defamation suits admits the dossier is unverified. Raw intelligence only and garnered by paying informants. And so many parts blown out of the water its not funny. They got the wrong Michael Cohen for crying out loud.

Again, you're not up to speed on the facts and the news. While the most salacious parts of the dossier have not been corroborated (like the pee tape), other parts of it have been corroborated (like Trump's business dealings in Russia...business he said he never had).

My shitty fucking life? You really are insane. I have had an excellent one and it gets better every day. :)

I doubt that a great deal. I think your life is so shitty that you sold out any principles you may have had just so you could vicariously "win" something.

And your ISIS argument is complete bullshit. You might as well blame ISIS on the Crusades for crying out loud.

ISIS would not exist if you stupid motherfucking shitheads hadn't lied us into Iraq.

FBI under Comey and McCabe didn't corroborate jack shit of the dossier.

Oh, yes they did. Your denial notwithstanding...much of the dossier has been corroborated.

You're a fucking moron. None of it has been corroborated, and much of it has been shown to be false, especially the golden shower part.

Even Steel in his defense in the libel/defamation suits admits the dossier is unverified. Raw intelligence only and garnered by paying informants. And so many parts blown out of the water its not funny. They got the wrong Michael Cohen for crying out loud.

Again, you're not up to speed on the facts and the news. While the most salacious parts of the dossier have not been corroborated (like the pee tape), other parts of it have been corroborated (like Trump's business dealings in Russia...business he said he never had).

Wrong. He had no such business dealings, moron. No wonder you constantly spout inanities. You believe stuff that is clearly wrong.

I doubt that a great deal. I think your life is so shitty that you sold out any principles you may have had just so you could vicariously "win" something.

ISIS would not exist if you stupid motherfucking shitheads hadn't lied us into Iraq.

Obama is the reason we have ISIS. Running away when things were under control has to be the dumbest and most cowardly thing a president has ever done.

You're a fucking moron. None of it has been corroborated, and much of it has been shown to be false, especially the golden shower part.

Well, you're in denial because a lot of it has, as the link I posted from Slate.com shows.

Wrong. He had no such business dealings, moron. No wonder you constantly spout inanities. You believe stuff that is clearly wrong.

Of course he did. They were trying to build Trump Tower Moscow. He held his pageant there too.

Obama is the reason we have ISIS. Running away when things were under control has to be the dumbest and most cowardly thing a president has ever done.

No, you're the reason we have ISIS; you idiots lied us into Iraq, had no plan for what to do afterwards and took every single wrong action once Saddam was deposed. ISIS came from you morons kicking Ba'athists out of Iraq, installing a Shi'ite pro-Iranian Prime Minister, and then turned a blind eye as Maliki ethnically cleansed Baghdad.

Forum List

Back