Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

Ex-Trump campaign adviser says he will refuse to comply with Mueller subpoena
DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Former Trump campaign adviser Sam Nunberg said Monday that he won't comply with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury in special counsel
Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Nunberg told The Washington Post that he was summoned to appear before the grand jury this Friday, and also received a two-page subpoena for documents tied to President Trump and nine others.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg told the Post. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

He also said that he was planning on appearing on Bloomberg TV to tear up the subpoena.

:dunno: LOL! Well? Time for the Great Douche to START OUR NEWEST WAR! Insider
Trading with DrumpF LLC and 100 Days playing Golf with friends are not changing
the News Media off RUSSIA!

btw: He said the Great Douche did somethang wrong in the 2016 election most likely.

btw2: I would think tearing up a Grand Jury subpoena paper is not illegal. But doing it on Tee Vee would get a judge to order his arrest for contempt of court that rules these thags.
Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.
what do you think will happen if this goes to a court? God bless this guy. looks like Mueller is now set up.

What will happen? The court will see a subpoena was issued and he will be carted off to jail.
oh no it won't, trump's guy will argue Mueller over reaching authority and then guess what will be needed, evidence of a crime. EVIDENCE!!!!!! Finally someone that did the right thing.

First off, issuing a subpoena is hardly over reaching authority. Secondly in Nuneberg's case the crime is ignoring a subpoena, the legal system doesn't like to be ignored.

Nuneberg also implicated Trump on MSNBC, so that's not going to help with your fantasy about over reaching authority.

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Former Trump campaign adviser Sam Nunberg said Monday that he won't comply with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury in special counsel

Nunberg told The Washington Post that he was summoned to appear before the grand jury this Friday, and also received a two-page subpoena for documents tied to President Trump and nine others.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg told the Post. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

He also said that he was planning on appearing on Bloomberg TV to tear up the subpoena.

btw: He said the Great Douche did somethang wrong in the 2016 election most likely.

btw2: I would think tearing up a Grand Jury subpoena paper is not illegal. But doing it on Tee Vee would get a judge to order his arrest for contempt of court that rules these thags.
Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.
what do you think will happen if this goes to a court? God bless this guy. looks like Mueller is now set up.

He'll be found guilty of contempt of court, Nunberg will have the government's legal fees assessed to him, and an order to produce will be put into effect, which Nunberg will go to jail for if he doesn't produce the documents.
nope, he will ask for evidence of a crime. In front of the judge. it will be sweet. this willy nilly shit is finally coming to an end.

:lol:

You really believe that, don't you?

Ok, perp walk him.

What will happen? The court will see a subpoena was issued and he will be carted off to jail.
oh no it won't, trump's guy will argue Mueller over reaching authority and then guess what will be needed, evidence of a crime. EVIDENCE!!!!!!

Conclusive evidence of a "crime" is not a prerequisite for a subpoena.
sure it is,

No, it isn't. Subpoenas are how evidence is collected in the first place.

Ha Ha! What an idiot. He will go to jail....oh

He also said that from the prosecutors question...he thought they had something on Trump. He thinks Trump did something wrong during the election.

This is BS. My thread was posted before yours. And sounds better BTW..
MAGA: Ex-Trump campaign adviser RAGE SPEWED he will NOT comply with Mueller subpoena!

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.
I just did and it said Baz' was opened one minute earlier.
Dang? Are you really, really..... really truly SURE!? Dang? Informative,

Ok, perp walk him.

oh no it won't, trump's guy will argue Mueller over reaching authority and then guess what will be needed, evidence of a crime. EVIDENCE!!!!!!

Conclusive evidence of a "crime" is not a prerequisite for a subpoena.
sure it is,

No, it's not.

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

they'll find that mueller is acting within the parameters of his authorization, then they'll throw this asshat in jail.

He also said that from the prosecutors question...he thought they had something on Trump. He thinks Trump did something wrong during the election.

MAGA: Ex-Trump campaign adviser RAGE SPEWED he will NOT comply with Mueller subpoena!

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.

You're a mod FFS!. Fake Mod posting ALT-Facts AGAIN as always.
And you don't get paid maybe as well?
btw. Can't you just leave alone unless asked FFS!

shut the fuck up

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

they'll find that mueller is acting within the parameters of his authorization, then they'll throw this asshat in jail.
or not! we will finally find out.

I've listened to Sam Nunberg's ramblings before. He's as nutty as Carter Page - maybe worse. He also told Katy Tur this afternoon that Mueller may have something on Trump. He's a loose canon.

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

He'll be found guilty of contempt of court, Nunberg will have the government's legal fees assessed to him, and an order to produce will be put into effect, which Nunberg will go to jail for if he doesn't produce the documents.
nope, he will ask for evidence of a crime. In front of the judge. it will be sweet. this willy nilly shit is finally coming to an end.

yes, yes I do. why else would he do that?

WHEEE! Go, Mueller!
Let's make a pool, most picked correctly in order that goes to jail for not appearing in front of Mueller'sGrand Jury.
upload_2018-3-5_16-7-54.png

Last edited:
Ok, perp walk him.

Because he's a moron, and he knows that clowns like you will eat it up?

Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. Nunberg can fight the subpoena if he wants, but he'll lose - and he knows it.

Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. Nunberg can fight the subpoena if he wants, but he'll lose - and he knows it.
yeah and why he's doing it, he knows it.

So you're just going to have faith in Nunberg that he understands what he's doing, and has a tactical purpose in doing so?

So you're just going to have faith in Nunberg that he understands what he's doing, and has a tactical purpose in doing so?
well I'm sure he has a lawyer.

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.
First in jail. First to get out here type..

Just another character..the loose cannon.

He hates Trump...sounds more like he's just lazy and don't give a fuck.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c9f29a55815_story.html?utm_term=.d4a46b7b7ddf

“I’m not spending 80 hours going over my emails with Roger Stone and Steve Bannon and producing them,” Nunberg said. “Donald Trump won this election on his own. He campaigned his ass off. And there is nobody who hates him more than me.”

Nunberg repeated his vow to not cooperate with Mueller in a Monday afternoon interview on MSNBC, where he also suggested that the prosecutor may have evidence against Trump.

“I think they may,” Nunberg said. “I think that he may have done something during the election.”

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.
I just did and it said Baz' was opened one minute earlier.

No, it doesn't say that. Check again.

Baz started his thread at 3:13 EST. Jim started his at 3:11 EST.

Fake Mod.. Fake Mod.. ALT-Facts.. ALT-Facts.. My post could have been posted from UK hours before.

Seems the mods can't read a clock as well...

Dude! I could care less who was first. Mueller is really getting to some of these criminals....FUNNY!

Forum List

Back