Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

Ex-Trump campaign adviser says he will refuse to comply with Mueller subpoena
DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Former Trump campaign adviser Sam Nunberg said Monday that he won't comply with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury in special counsel
Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Nunberg told The Washington Post that he was summoned to appear before the grand jury this Friday, and also received a two-page subpoena for documents tied to President Trump and nine others.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg told the Post. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

He also said that he was planning on appearing on Bloomberg TV to tear up the subpoena.

:dunno: LOL! Well? Time for the Great Douche to START OUR NEWEST WAR! Insider
Trading with DrumpF LLC and 100 Days playing Golf with friends are not changing
the News Media off RUSSIA!

btw: He said the Great Douche did somethang wrong in the 2016 election most likely.

btw2: I would think tearing up a Grand Jury subpoena paper is not illegal. But doing it on Tee Vee would get a judge to order his arrest for contempt of court that rules these thags.
Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

Ha Ha! What an idiot. He will go to jail....oh

He also said that from the prosecutors question...he thought they had something on Trump. He thinks Trump did something wrong during the election.
They keep you in jail 'til you change your mind, too. How long do you think it will take? I don't think he'd like our jail much.
he ain't going anywhere. it will have to go before a court. I can't wait.

He also said that from the prosecutors question...he thought they had something on Trump. He thinks Trump did something wrong during the election.

I apologize for duplicating your thread. I did a complete USMB search before I posted - but you misspelled Nunberg which is why I didn't find your thread.

I did too we all did it at the same time. But my thread was posted first.

Even sounds cool. But hijack to here FFS!

MAGA: Ex-Trump campaign adviser RAGE SPEWED he will NOT comply with Mueller subpoena!

btw: What was your Threat Title before you got jacked to here?

This is BS. My thread was posted before yours. And sounds better BTW..
MAGA: Ex-Trump campaign adviser RAGE SPEWED he will NOT comply with Mueller subpoena!

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.
I just did and it said Baz' was opened one minute earlier.

:lol:

No, it doesn't say that. Check again.

Baz started his thread at 3:13 EST. Jim started his at 3:11 EST.

He’s going to jail either way. So he decided to go out with some showmanship. Remember, his only hope is a Trump pardon.
Yep...these palookas are really dancing their asses off for 45.

They seem to be blissfully aware aware of how it's going to end.

Hint: Not well.

dancing_man_at_wedding_kicks_dancing_baby_boy_animated_gif.gif

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Former Trump campaign adviser Sam Nunberg said Monday that he won't comply with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury in special counsel

Nunberg told The Washington Post that he was summoned to appear before the grand jury this Friday, and also received a two-page subpoena for documents tied to President Trump and nine others.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg told the Post. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

He also said that he was planning on appearing on Bloomberg TV to tear up the subpoena.

btw: He said the Great Douche did somethang wrong in the 2016 election most likely.

btw2: I would think tearing up a Grand Jury subpoena paper is not illegal. But doing it on Tee Vee would get a judge to order his arrest for contempt of court that rules these thags.
Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.
what do you think will happen if this goes to a court? God bless this guy. looks like Mueller is now set up.

They keep you in jail 'til you change your mind, too. How long do you think it will take? I don't think he'd like our jail much.
Hillary never had to sit in jail despite her refusal to comply with subpoenas...

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.
what do you think will happen if this goes to a court? God bless this guy. looks like Mueller is now set up.

What will happen? The court will see a subpoena was issued and he will be carted off to jail.

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.

You're a mod FFS!. Fake Mod posting ALT-Facts AGAIN as always.
And you don't get paid maybe as well?
btw. Can't you just leave alone unless asked FFS!

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

He'll be found guilty of contempt of court, Nunberg will have the government's legal fees assessed to him, and an order to produce will be put into effect, which Nunberg will go to jail for if he doesn't produce the documents.

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

What will happen? The court will see a subpoena was issued and he will be carted off to jail.
oh no it won't, trump's guy will argue Mueller over reaching authority and then guess what will be needed, evidence of a crime. EVIDENCE!!!!!! Finally someone that did the right thing.

He's on CNN going into great deal, he's emotional and thinks the investigation is a big joke. Says Trump didn't do anything, he says they asked him "did they speak Russian around the Whitehouse", LOL wow.

He is saying that they are pretending that Trump is some Manchurian Candidate. Seems Mueller has watched a few too many movies. I didn't like the remake, but the original in black and white was good.

if he hasn't been interviewed, how does he know any of this?

No, it wasn't.

Check the timestamp.

You're a mod FFS!. Fake Mod posting ALT-Facts AGAIN as always.
And you don't get paid maybe as well?
btw. Can't you just leave alone unless asked FFS!

Please stop whining, and follow the fucking rules.

If you choose to continue whining, you'll find yourself unable to do it here.

Hillary never had to sit in jail despite her refusal to comply with subpoenas...

Credible link?

Clinton subpoena claim undercut by lawyer reply - CNNPolitics

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

oh no it won't, trump's guy will argue Mueller over reaching authority and then guess what will be needed, evidence of a crime. EVIDENCE!!!!!!

Conclusive evidence of a "crime" is not a prerequisite for a subpoena.

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

He'll be found guilty of contempt of court, Nunberg will have the government's legal fees assessed to him, and an order to produce will be put into effect, which Nunberg will go to jail for if he doesn't produce the documents.
nope, he will ask for evidence of a crime. In front of the judge. it will be sweet. this willy nilly shit is finally coming to an end.

DXjKCtgVoAEF4fD.jpg

Mueller will just SMILE!
Ok, perp walk him.

oh no it won't, trump's guy will argue Mueller over reaching authority and then guess what will be needed, evidence of a crime. EVIDENCE!!!!!!

Conclusive evidence of a "crime" is not a prerequisite for a subpoena.
sure it is,

Mueller should be told to fuck off whenever possible now. He's proven to be a complete biased asshole who is a prosecutor in search of a crime.

Forum List

Back