Same sex marriage

Why? What harm is done by it?

Left-handedness is also abnormal. Should it be criminalized?
Left handedness is not a choice, homosexuality is a choice to be abnormal.

Evidence?

And why don't you tell us about when you decided not to be gay?

The "it's a choice" folks never answer the question about whether they could CHOOSE to be sexually and emotionally attracted to someone of the same sex.

A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

Left-handedness is not abnormal. There may be fewer left-handers than right-handers, but there is certainly nothing abnormal about that. Pssst, your ignorance is showing.

Just like sexual orientation...go figure.

Clinton was termed out for PRESIDENT....and ONLY President. Nothing would have stopped him from running for something else (and yes, it has been done before)...I would not have voted for him.....

So, seems to me you need a civics lesson above and beyond all else.

You are missing the big picture. He never ran for another office. There is no way to tell whether or not he would have been elected despite his sexual excesses. All you can say is that YOU would not have voted for him had he run and had he run someplace where you could have voted for him. To say "we never voted for Clinton again" is meaningless. No one ever got the chance.

If Bill Clinton was able to, and ran against obama, he'd be elected today probably by a landslide in all 57 states.

Would you have voted for Clinton?

We'll never know...nor about Weiner or Edwards. How about that Vitter guy?

You've never met a homosexual that you know of, have you? To say homosexuality is a choice is patently ridiculous.

Actually, only about 8%-10% of homosexuals are true homosexuals, as a result of a genetic mutation. The rest are homosexuals by choice.

I stand behind the Constitution.

Good. Then enlist. We need cannon-fodder in A-stan right now.

I served 20 years active duty. I also voted the straight GOP ticket for 26 years, and have not voted for anyone since 2006. For those doing the math, that's right; I voted Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush. I even worked for a GOP candidate's congressional campaign for two elections during my teens.

I actually met Reagan and Dole in person at a Young Americans for Freedom convention in NYC in 1977. I got their autographs along with Bill Buckley's.

I was also raised a Roman Catholic. My dad worked for the Legionairies of Christ for over a decade.

So that's my bona fides, and I have just told you a lot more about myself than I really wanted to.

I support the Constitution and gay marriage.

The Bible defines marriage as one man, one woman. And I am perfectly fine with that. If Christians want to take ownership of marriage, go right ahead.

But in the secular world, Caesar recognizes your marriage and grants it certain privileges. And that is where I have a problem. You cannot deny a group of people you hate the same privileges in the secular world just because you hate them.

I don't give a damn if it is called a "civil union". I only call it "gay marriage" for the sake of argument, not for any claim on its religosity.

Civil unions are not equal in the secular until they are given the exact same privileges on the national and local levels.

You don't want to recognize them inside your church? Fine. Nobody cares about that.

Last edited:

Left-handedness is not abnormal. There may be fewer left-handers than right-handers, but there is certainly nothing abnormal about that. Pssst, your ignorance is showing.

No, not just like sexual orientation. Eight to ten percent of all homosexuals are a result of a genetic mutation, the rest are homosexual by choice.

No, not just like sexual orientation. Eight to ten percent of all homosexuals are a result of a genetic mutation, the rest are homosexual by choice.

Evidence, please.

A same sex union is not just as normal as a marriage between a man and a woman.Same sex implies homosexuality, which is not normal, homosexuality is abnormal.
Homosexuals should not be given the same rights as a man and woman child bearing family. The government must move to ban and or criminalize homosexuality.

It is abnormal as in not normal, not close to the majority.

It is abnormal in that it used to be considered evil.

It is abnormal in that people were FORCED to write right handed and punished if they wrote lefthanded.

It is abnormal in that our society and tools are geared towards right handed people and lefthanded are ignored....or have to go above and beyond to be accommodated.

And I must admit, I don't know why choosing to be gay would be grounds for excluding gay people from marrying.

Can someone explain that in a logical way?

Evidence?

The "it's a choice" folks never answer the question about whether they could CHOOSE to be sexually and emotionally attracted to someone of the same sex.

Not so.

It is a choice.
I chose to be hetero. As did my children. Because I taught them it was the wisest choice.

My niece chose to be lesbian, because her mother taught her that whatever she chose was fine.

Evidence?

Not so.

It is a choice.
I chose to be hetero.

This is interesting. You had a sexual attraction to both sexes, and then decided to just go with the opposite sex?

Evidence?

Not so.

It is a choice.
I chose to be hetero. As did my children. Because I taught them it was the wisest choice.

My niece chose to be lesbian, because her mother taught her that whatever she chose was fine.

LOL...this HAS to be a joke.

You've never met a homosexual that you know of, have you? To say homosexuality is a choice is patently ridiculous.

Actually, only about 8%-10% of homosexuals are true homosexuals, as a result of a genetic mutation. The rest are homosexuals by choice.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I will LOVE to read where you got THAT from.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It could be from literature at one of those camps where some Republicans go to try to stop being gay.

And I must admit, I don't know why choosing to be gay would be grounds for excluding gay people from marrying.

People choose their religion and are allowed to marry....and churches are STILL allowed to reject marrying people not of a religion of their liking.

People choose their religion and are allowed to marry....and churches are STILL allowed to reject marrying people not of a religion of their liking.

But the state has to recognize their marriage.

Not so.

It is a choice.
I chose to be hetero.

This is interesting. You had a sexual attraction to both sexes, and then decided to just go with the opposite sex?

That is what she said.....she was attracted to men...she was attracted to women....yet chose men. The same for her children...they were attracted to both, but because of her parenting, they bypassed the same-sex attraction and consciously went for the opposite-sex attraction.

Of course...when it is a choice, they can always choose to go back to that same-sex attraction at a later date. When a choice, minds can later on be changed if the right person of the same-sex comes along.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back