same sex marriage

Do you have any links to prove your claims?

second, dont we have a bigger problem with teenage stds/pregnancy?

I dont believe treatment would work for sex offenders, and rapists, im not sure

homosexuals, I dont see any proof that treatment would work

You keep using the word force.

Mental patients have certain rights under the law.

So of course they would have to have a hearing in a court as to needing treatment.

It would be up to a judge to decide if treatment is warrented and order the therapy
We need to try to help them.

Homosexuals lead sad and disease filled lives, which many times ends in suicide.

Giving them treatment is the humane thing to do.

As you can see actsnoblemartin.

I only want to help people who have medical issues.

I don't attack or call names, and try to conduct a civil dialogue with other posters.

I only wish they would extend the same courtesy to me.

You keep using the word force.

Mental patients have certain rights under the law.

So of course they would have to have a hearing in a court as to needing treatment.

It would be up to a judge to decide if treatment is warrented and order the therapy

Homosexuals lead sad and disease filled lives, which many times ends in suicide.

Yet the bi and gay people built our civilizations ... :eusa_whistle:

thats absolute non sense

but nice try :lol:

Yet the bi and gay people built our civilizations ... :eusa_whistle:

I think the personal attacks on you, are quite unwarranted, unfair, and mean-spirited

As you can see actsnoblemartin.

I only want to help people who have medical issues.

I don't attack or call names, and try to conduct a civil dialogue with other posters.

I only wish they would extend the same courtesy to me.

you are very intelligent, and correct about getting rid of the radicals

second, what percentage of scripture would you get rid of or do you believe islam is hopeless

I await your response

Listen dude.....I've actually been over there and spent time around those people. Most of their theology is a fucked up bastardization of Egyptian and Jewish theology. And......it's not the 5-10 percent of the verses that need to be gotten rid of........first you're going to have to get rid of the radicals that got their start in the mid 70's.

Also, there are certain things in their theology (some of which is bedrock belief) that states it's okay to do something that all the other major religions (multi and monotheistic), tell you not to, like lying and murder.

Not for nothing dude.......but I've spent around 3 years in the ME.

You know......when I was over in the ME, I thought it would be nice to learn about some of the stuff over there. What I'd found is that their religion is very dogmatic, very disciplined and strict (you have to pray 5 times/day, as well as other things, and running around the ME during Ramadan is really interesting), as well as exceedingly fractured.

When I'd seen this, I started to look into Islamic theology, and found out several other things.......

They don't believe in science or education. All the education that they consider themselves to need comes from the Koran, and that book is memorized to the point that they can quote verses out of it at the drop of a hat. As far as math, literature and science? They consider those things to be of the evil one.

They also subjugate their women in the worst possible fashion.

What parts of Islam do I think need to go? All of it, because since the rise of the radicals in the mid-70's, their theology has become twisted and corrupt. Need an example? Prior to the Taliban taking over, they had education, women were working on equality and their country was starting to prosper.

With the brutal way that the Taliban has enforced Sharia law? They've gone back to the dark ages.

Another one of the problems is that the Imams can't agree on what certain interpretations mean, so therefore there is always a power struggle in that religion.

Forum List

Back