same sex marriage

your being dishonest and a smear merchant.

#1 sunni is not gay

#2 I was talking in general, we all affect each other,

#3 I was talking about homosexual and HETEROSEXUAL, apparently you werent listening, or too stupid to read.

#4 Im not recanting my statement for a hate filled idiot such as yourself

So, Martin, you're saying you can't demonstrate how Sunni's gay exploits effect your life?

Do you recant your earlier statement, then?

i love how the pro gay crowd, can be so accepting and loving of others who disagree with them, yet demand love and acceptance.

Seems a bit hypocritical... Not saying all, but a significant percentage of this board who are pro gay, are very mean, hateful people

i love how the pro gay crowd, can be so accepting and loving of others who disagree with them, yet demand love and acceptance.

Seems a bit hypocritical... Not saying all, but a significant percentage of this board who are pro gay, are very mean, hateful people

A significant percentage of this board are very mean, hateful people.

:lol:

hahaha probably true

i wouldnt put it past human nature

A significant percentage of this board are very mean, hateful people.

because we choose not, we ignore them. we fear them, and we just dont care.

but i was talking about, people in general in small ways affecting each other

good question though, i liked it :)

Okay ... so if everyone effects everyone's life ... how come we don't know 99% of the people on the planet?

Okay ... so if everyone effects everyone's life ... how come we don't know 99% of the people on the planet?

Then isn't it possible to just ignore gay marriage the same way?

Then isn't it possible to just ignore gay marriage the same way?

It is, but for the control freaks in Congress...

Shaving your pubic hair creates plenty of micro-cuts that are large enough to allow the transmission of HIV. If both partners regularly shave, they are putting themselves at a greater risk for all viral STIs.

Quite true, but very, VERY few men shave their pubic hair.

:lol::lol::lol:

However......you can avoid razor burn, as well as cuts, if you use an electric shaver. Norelco or Braun.

Or.........so I've heard..........

peanut is on ignore, setretard is about to go there as well.

Its funny, they call you hateful, then act ten times worse then you ever could

Actsnoblemartin just put Peanut and Setarcos on ignore.

All they do is troll and add nothing to the thread
They call me hateful just because I don't support gay marriage or the homo lifestyle.

I guess I should call them hateful because they do support gay marriage and the homo lifestyle.

No Sunnidiot........people call you hateful based on the mindless drivel that you post on these boards.

Your hatred of gays is well known.

Forum List

Back