same sex marriage

Homosexuality may have been tolerated, but that doesnt mean the vast majority were gay.

There is a difference

Greece, Rome, China, India, Japan, etc..

Real evidence

Not, just because I say so evidence :doubt:

Go back to school, learn about ancient history and civilizations. They not only tolerated homosexual behavior but many embraced it. The greatest armies of the past practiced it quite often. Again, learn your ancient history, but try to learn with open eyes this time.

its non sense is what it is.

The vast majority of workers were heterosexual.

It wasnt a gay community, otherwise we wouldnt be here now

such propaganda

Using modern "reported" statistics from some extremely biased source does not prove me wrong. Our civilizations did not appear yesterday.

????????:confused:??????????

Anybody got any idea what she is saying :cuckoo:

This gal is just plain wacked out :eek:

Homosexuality may have been tolerated, but that doesnt mean the vast majority were gay.

There is a difference

Real evidence

Not, just because I say so evidence :doubt:

Go back to school, learn about ancient history and civilizations. They not only tolerated homosexual behavior but many embraced it. The greatest armies of the past practiced it quite often. Again, learn your ancient history, but try to learn with open eyes this time.

It was practiced by the greatest militaries in ancient civilization, the ones that defined our modern civilizations and kept the ancient ones strong enough to survive.

buloney. Some were homosexuals. Most were not

There is a difference

It was practiced by the greatest militaries in ancient civilization, the ones that defined our modern civilizations and kept the ancient ones strong enough to survive.

Using modern "reported" statistics from some extremely biased source does not prove me wrong. Our civilizations did not appear yesterday.

Proof that your stupidity is contagious to those that haven't been innoculated.
In that case, you'll need this

mask_1860.jpg

We don't need two strains going around

There is a difference

Just because someone practices homosexuality does not make them gay, so you got me there. ;)

But it was a wide practice.

now your being an asshole

Your better then that

Suck my cock, kiss my ass and eat shit and die. Who the fuck made you the arbiter of things.

Doesn't Act Noble Martin, fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists. You obviously haven't seen the kind of shit Sunnidiot is capable of.

Or.....you're just as much of a homophobic, douchebag racist as he is. Your choice.

Your better then that

Suck my cock, kiss my ass and eat shit and die. Who the fuck made you the arbiter of things.

Doesn't Act Noble Martin, fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists. You obviously haven't seen the kind of shit Sunnidiot is capable of.

Or.....you're just as much of a homophobic, douchebag racist as he is. Your choice.
Are you always so thoughtful and eloquent?

so people who engage in homosexual acts are heterosexual

sure

Just because someone practices homosexuality does not make them gay, so you got me there. ;)

I thought you were better then this. Apparently I was wrong.

Ive been challenging sunni's statement, apparently your just blind.

Who made me the arbitor?

I believe in being civil, and try to do so as much as possible

apparently your just a rude prick.

Keep it up, and your stupid ass will be on ignore too. I dont tolerate insults from assholes like you.

and finally, being against homosexuality is not racist.

I am struggling with this issue, as i stated many times.

God is clearly against and i believe in god, but I think homosexuals are not deviants or perverts

keep up with the insults, it just shows your true character

Your better then that

sure

Technically they are bisexual, however, since your mind is so closed you probably do not realize that even today many "straight" people participate in homosexual behavior. You are mixing straight/gay with homosexual/heterosexual, one has to do with love the other sex. Many gay people will have sexual relations with those of the opposite sex for "fun", and many straight people do so with the same sex again for "fun". Your close mind you seem to think that gay is about sex but straight isn't, and that's one huge flaw, you will never learn more about sexuality and relationships, much less accept yourself, if you cannot get past that,

sure

Technically they are bisexual

Not necessarily :p

pansexual definition
pan·sex·ual (pan sek′s̸ho̵̅o̅ əl)
adjective
displaying or encompassing a broad range of human sexual behavior

Related Forms:

Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2005 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

however, since your mind is so closed you probably do not realize that even today many "straight" people participate in homosexual behavior.

Some time ago, I saw a report from the APA which said that studies indicate that almost none is truly "straight" Human sexuality is rarely so clear-cut

sure

Technically they are bisexual

Not necessarily :p

pansexual definition
pan·sex·ual (pan sek′s̸ho̵̅o̅ əl)
adjective
displaying or encompassing a broad range of human sexual behavior

Related Forms:

Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2005 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

however, since your mind is so closed you probably do not realize that even today many "straight" people participate in homosexual behavior.

Some time ago, I saw a report from the APA which said that studies indicate that almost none is truly "straight" Human sexuality is rarely so clear-cut

Aaah ... pansexual, learn something new everyday with an open mind. :lol:

I get it, i dont agree therefore im closed minded.

Ive noticed with many on the pro-homosexual militant movement. And being around these people for 5 months, I can tell you the majority of people gay and straight in the pro homosexual movement are very militant and intolerant of religion and god, because he and the three major faiths dont condone you

Many straight people do not engage in homosexual behavior. that is an outright lie, in 2009, most straight men dont suck cock, and then claim to be straight, unless their lying to themselves.

sex is not all there is but their are two kinds, sex in a relationship or sex for fun.

I dont think anyone that has sex for fun, gay or straight, is a moral person.

Sex should be saved for marriage, but if thats not going to happen atleast a loving committed relationship

but im guess im so close minded, lol

sure

Technically they are bisexual, however, since your mind is so closed you probably do not realize that even today many "straight" people participate in homosexual behavior. You are mixing straight/gay with homosexual/heterosexual, one has to do with love the other sex. Many gay people will have sexual relations with those of the opposite sex for "fun", and many straight people do so with the same sex again for "fun". Your close mind you seem to think that gay is about sex but straight isn't, and that's one huge flaw, you will never learn more about sexuality and relationships, much less accept yourself, if you cannot get past that,

Forum List

Back