same sex marriage

the uncivil hostility is really not neccesary

I do retract one statement. most gays are not against god or religion.

you obviously didnt understand what i meant, or your not listening. Sex outside marriage is a sin, married couples and even people in committed loving relationships both straight or gay have sex for fun, but having sex for fun means, fucking some stranger or fuck buddy.

I get it, i dont agree therefore im closed minded.

Ive noticed with many on the pro-homosexual militant movement. And being around these people for 5 months, I can tell you the majority of people gay and straight in the pro homosexual movement are very militant and intolerant of religion and god, because he and the three major faiths dont condone you

Many straight people do not engage in homosexual behavior. that is an outright lie, in 2009, most straight men dont suck cock, and then claim to be straight, unless their lying to themselves.

sex is not all there is but their are two kinds, sex in a relationship or sex for fun.

I dont think anyone that has sex for fun, gay or straight, is a moral person.

Sex should be saved for marriage, but if thats not going to happen atleast a loving committed relationship

Im also entitled to my opinion, no matter what you think

i never said nor implyed im god, you are so intolerant and hateful, its sickening

my name has nothing to do with acting noble, its a tribute to my best friend

my weight has nothing to do with this.

You are one of the most hateful, intolerant, assholes ive met on this board.

but im guess im so close minded, lol

So, you noticed that by being around a group of gays (you didn't specify where) for 5 months, you know all there is to know about gays?

You're fucking stupid.

I've been stationed with gay people all 20 years that I was in the Navy, and I was straight. Almost every duty station that I was at had at least one or two around. How did I know about them? I was in a job that made it my business to know everything about everyone onboard the command.

With that being said, I can tell you that you're wrong Ain't Noble Martin. Most of the gays that I've known have had a healthy respect for theology, with about 50 percent of 'em going to church (Norfolk Va.). Are they "militant" in wanting to be able to live as freely as the rest? Only if you take the attitude that the white person took towards blacks in the 1700 and 1800's. They could only be allowed to be "free" if they acted white. You want to do the same thing to the gays, they can only marry if it's in a heterosexual relationship.

As far as your definition of sex? Well.......there is sex for fun, sex in a relationship, sex for comfort (trust me.......when death and serious injuries happen, people tend to get sexually aroused as sex is life affirming), or sex for any other number of reasons.

By the way...........maybe for YOU it's not "moral" to have sex for fun, but, over in Europe and places like that, it's kind of approved of. Does this mean that those people who are having sex in something other than a committed relationship are "immoral"? Who the fuck appointed your sorry fat ass as God?

Keep your fucked up bigoted "morals" to yourself, and I won't have to tell you what an asshole you are.

And.........just because you want to save sex for marriage (probably too fucking ugly to get laid), doesn't mean that everyone else should wait as well.

Or.......to put it another way, because I'm proud of being patriotic, anyone (such as yourself), who doesn't serve at least 1 term in the military is a communist pinko who wants America to fail.

Doesn't feel so good on the other foot, eh douchebag?

I didnt know you were a doctor, second I didnt know you had seen me in your office doctor.

you are going on ignore as you are a crude, vile, punk

i volunteered for my local pride office, and other gay events.

did i say i was an expert. Alright i gotta clarify again, rolls eyes.

I have experience being around gay people, and political events, so i think i know something about gays

I'll make it simple, as you're obviously mentally challenged..........

In the biker culture we have a quote......"18 grand and 18 miles don't make you a Biker".

In your case? "5 months and 5 gay acquaintances doesn't make you an expert on homosexuality".

I actually LIVED with 2 lesbians for 2 years while stationed in Norfolk Va. from '98 to '99. So yeah....I kinda think I know a thing or two about 'em.

Or...........another way of putting it..............just because you petted some animal at the zoo, doesn't mean that you know enough about the animal to pet it in the wild.

Try again. I'll wait.

the uncivil hostility is really not neccesary

I do retract one statement. most gays are not against god or religion.

you obviously didnt understand what i meant, or your not listening. Sex outside marriage is a sin, married couples and even people in committed loving relationships both straight or gay have sex for fun, but having sex for fun means, fucking some stranger or fuck buddy.

Okay, but my question is.......what makes YOUR belief system any more correct than any other one on the planet?

Did you realize, that after Yeshua (Jesus) left Israel, He went to India and wrote "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" for them? It's in their belief system.

Now.......with that being said.......there are MANY forms of Hinduism. Some of which require their believers to have sex with someone they are not involved with.

What makes YOUR brand of religion right? Remember........for many years people believed the Catholic Church was right.......then came Martin Luther who spoke out about indulgences.

Oh yeah........as far as it being a "sin" to have sex with someone that you're not married to, or in a committed relationship with? Did you know that prior to the 13th century, Catholic priests (who had nobody they were in a relationship with), were allowed to visit brothels? At least......until the man who would become pope came down with syphilis, and the first thing he did when he became pope was to make it illegal for priests to visit whore houses.

True story.......here..........

A protestant friend of mine recently approached me regarding his interest in the Catholic church. His most recent question regarded prostitution (see below) I have good basic understanding of Catholic teaching but this was a curve ball Prior to this statement (see below) I was telling him about the authority needed to understand scripture and the historical teaching of faith/morals of the Church are without error for 2000 years. Thank you for any response you can provide.

(email I received from protestant friend)
I, briefly, surfed the internet to find out about “medieval prostitution” – here’s what I found. I didn’t have time to completely verify that this information is NOT coming from a cuckoo source. I just typed in a few things and it pulled up a lot of information. Here are a few of the things I found:

Ruth Karras, author of Common Women: prostitution and sexuality in medieval England, discusses how some bishops ran and owned brothels in England during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. “Ecclesiastical institutions and individuals owned brothels . . . Several individual clerics also managed brothels in London and Westminster.”[4] [10] She mentions also that they were not only owners, but many were clients as well.[5] [11] Karras is not the only one to show that the clergy were clients of prostitutes. “. . . in the cases of procuration and brawling in the brothel or the bathhouse, members of the clergy are listed as present, named and given as residents of the city . . . clergy still made up twenty per cent of the clientele of the bathhouses and the private bordellos of Dijon.”[6] [12]

Not only was the Church involved in ownership, but in France during the mid thirteenth century, they accepted alms from prostitutes.[7] [13] “In accepting the prostitute’s alms, the Church recognized that she had acted out of necessity.”[8] [14] The Church supported this institution because they believed it to be a necessity. They owned and ran brothels, accepted money from prostitutes, and used Mary Magdalene as an example of a prostitute who redeemed herself by repenting. Many were tolerant of prostitutes by acknowledging them as a future Mary Magdalene.[9] [15]

The church followed the philosophy regarding prostitution as a “necessary evil” and often participated in it, since it had been justified. The medieval public followed the same philosophy. They kept and welcomed prostitution into their communities.

Professor where I found one account : Ruth Mazo Karras : Department of History : U of M

. . . .In medieval Europe, the Catholic Church not only condoned prostitution, but allowed it to be run out of the monasteries and convents. The phrase, "get thee to a nunnery" had nothing to do with a convent of "nuns" but rather the "nunnery" was a brothel. The exhortation was given to young men to keep them from trying to corrupt the virgin daughters of the townspeople.

In 1254, King Louis IX of France, decreed that all prostitutes be regarded as outlaws after it was discovered that a Parisian prostitute sat next to the queen of France in Church, and the queen, as was her custom, bestowed a kiss on her.When the identity of the woman reached the ears of the king, he decided that the only way to prevent future incidents was to outlaw prostitution throughout his kingdom. . . .

"Prostitution: An Illustrated Social History " Vern&Bonnie Bullough/ Crown Books 1978

History Channel website: In the Middle Ages the Christian church, which valued chastity, attempted to convert or rehabilitate individual prostitutes but refrained from campaigning against the institution itself. In so doing the church followed the teaching of St. Augustine, who held that the elimination of prostitution would breed even worse forms of immorality and perversion, because men would continue to seek sexual contact outside marriage. By the late Middle Ages, prostitution had reached a high point in Western history. Licensed brothels flourished throughout Europe, yielding enormous revenues to government officials and corrupt churchmen. . . .During the 16th century prostitution declined sharply in Europe, largely as the result of stern reprisals by Protestants and Roman Catholics. They condemned the immorality of brothels and their inmates, but they were also motivated by the perception of a connection between prostitution and an outbreak of syphilis, a previously unknown disease. Brothels in many cities were closed by the authorities. Under a typical ordinance, enacted in Paris in 1635, prostitutes were flogged, shaved bald, and exiled for life without formal trial.

Catholic Church encouraged prostitution? - Catholic Answers Forums

And that is from a Catholic messageboard. Yeah.......I know.......it's from a messageboard, but the information is verifiable.

Try again with your "no sex outside of marriage" deal. I kinda enjoy spanking your ass with facts.

Did you realize, that after Yeshua (Jesus) left Israel, He went to India and wrote "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" for them?

Then after that; he went to the North Pole and built Igloos for the Eskimos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, that is part of the lore concerning that book. Too bad you don't know anything Sunnidiot........you keep claiming to be educated and a doctor.....

every society has the right to determine for itself its own laws

and im sorry you feel that way, but people have the right to save traditional marriage from being changed to suit a minority.

Those who enjoy the government dictating their religious beliefs need to go to the Middle East and let us lift the bans on such things as gay marriage. Seriously, that's all it is, a ban on one form of marriage is just that, the government dictating what your religious beliefs should be.

Hey, choad smoker known as Ain't Noble Martin.........

Where the fuck did your delusional fat ass come up with the idea that I was a doctor?

The term was B-I-K-E-R fuckstick.

A man who has sex with another man is a homosexual.

Even if that same man has sex sometimes with a woman.

He is still a homo.

Just a homo who sometimes has sex with women.
I've determined that you are willfully ignorant and your intent is purely to irritate.

If a preacher doesn't offend someone he's not doing his job?

You've gotta be kidding me.

Let's look at this rationally and logically. If someone is trying to sell you something (i.e. Christianity), your belief is that you SHOULD piss off at least a few.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight................

Ever hear that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar? Oh yeah....you're probably also one of those douchebags that think torture is a valid option for gaining intel as well, right?
Could you guys please sort those quotes out? Whom were you responding to?

Last edited:
Hey, choad smoker known as Ain't Noble Martin.........

Where the fuck did your delusional fat ass come up with the idea that I was a doctor?

The term was B-I-K-E-R fuckstick.
Didn't I see you at last year's Folsom Street Fair? :razz:

I hear the same thing about men who molest young boys.

These guys are homosexuals.

But the homo lovers say not true, they are pedophiles.

Yes they are pedophiles. Homosexual pedophiles..

what if a man has sex with men and women equally?

what does that make him then :lol:

A man who has sex with another man is a homosexual.

Even if that same man has sex sometimes with a woman.

He is still a homo.

Just a homo who sometimes has sex with women.
I've determined that you are willfully ignorant and your intent is purely to irritate.

If hearing the truth irritates you. How is it my fault? :doubt:

Nonexclusive homosexuality is synonymous with bisexuality

Simply saying "homosexual" implies exclusive homosexuality

because we choose not, we ignore them. we fear them, and we just dont care.

but i was talking about, people in general in small ways affecting each other

good question though, i liked it :)

Okay ... so if everyone effects everyone's life ... how come we don't know 99% of the people on the planet?

As though it's necessary to know someone in order to affect his life. Do I have to be personally acquainted with someone to, for instance, run him down with my car in the crosswalk? No, of course not. For something less extreme, do I have to know someone to cough into my hand, transfer the germs to a doorknob in a public place, and thus infect him with my cold? Obviously not.

Forum List

Back