San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime l

Thanks for the 4th thread on this vital topic

I posted it just to piss you off. So glad it worked.

I hope the mods don’t turn me into a “prevented from posted related person.”

You Trump worshipers are so weird. My post had nothing to do with being pissed off, just wanted you to know you got your talking points email late today. Need to contact the party officials and get that fixed

San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo
Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as “offender” and “addict” while changing “convicted felon” to “justice-involved person.”

The Board of Supervisors adopted the changes last month even as the city reels from one of the highest crime rates in the country and staggering inequality exemplified by pervasive homelessness alongside Silicon Valley wealth.

The local officials say the new language will help change people’s views about those who commit crimes.

From now on a convicted felon or an offender released from custody will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”

A juvenile “delinquent” will now be called a “young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”

And drug addicts or substance abusers, meanwhile, will become “a person with a history of substance use.”

My god California is f@@ked -up.
View attachment 275493
A rose by any other name...

White cop shoots black man = white cop shoots unarmed innocent black man.

Cop of any other race other than white shoots black man = white cop shoots unarmed innocent black man.

I live in a state the got economically destroyed by republican policy.

I hate when that shit happens ....

Just last week "republican policy" came through my neighborhood and ransacked the place, knocked over garbage cans, spray painted all the cats & dogs, TP'd the trees and soaped all the windows... sumbitch is out of control. :mad:
Republican policy drank all my beer.

White cop shoots black man = white cop shoots unarmed innocent black man.

Cop of any other race other than white shoots black man = white cop shoots unarmed innocent black man.
Nope....any cop shots black man.....regardless the race of the cop = White cop shoots unarmed black teenager who was a perfect student

San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as 'justice-involved person,' sanitizes other crime lingo
Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as “offender” and “addict” while changing “convicted felon” to “justice-involved person.”

The Board of Supervisors adopted the changes last month even as the city reels from one of the highest crime rates in the country and staggering inequality exemplified by pervasive homelessness alongside Silicon Valley wealth.

The local officials say the new language will help change people’s views about those who commit crimes.

From now on a convicted felon or an offender released from custody will be known as a “formerly incarcerated person,” or a “justice-involved” person or just a “returning resident.”

A juvenile “delinquent” will now be called a “young person with justice system involvement,” or a “young person impacted by the juvenile justice system.”

And drug addicts or substance abusers, meanwhile, will become “a person with a history of substance use.”

My god California is f@@ked -up.
View attachment 275493
I blame Truman.

1950 Biological Weapon Attack: U.S. Military Attacked San Francisco with Moonbat Spray

They wanted to investigate how the city's iconic fog might help with the spread of bacterial warfare. And spread it did. It’s estimated that all of the city’s 800,000 residents inhaled millions of the bacteria over the next few weeks as they went about their daily lives none the wiser.

That explains everything!

According to the Smithsonian article, similar moonbat spray attacks were launched against New York and Washington.

Last edited:
The best quote from the article:

The newspaper noted an individual whose car has been broken into could well be known to police as “a person who has come in contact with a returning resident who was involved with the justice system and who is currently under supervision with a history of substance use.”

Fucking hilarious.

Forum List

Back