Sanctuary States and Cities = Secession From The Union

Sanctuary cities such as NYC and San Francisco would protect ISIS terrorist because they hate the United States of America.

The use of a Border Adjustment Tax and pro rated division of the national debt would stop the division quickly. The blue wall is high taxes and unstable finances makes secession unlikely.to spread far.

Funny . Righties often talk about not Respecting any law that takes people's guns away .

But sanctuary cities don't want to play immigration agents and they get all mad?

Sanctuary States and Cities = Secession From The Union

Sounds like a win-win to me.

If those cities leave, they'll take a lot of the leftist-fanatic vote with them.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.... :biggrin:

Funny . Righties often talk about not Respecting any law that takes people's guns away .

But sanctuary cities don't want to play immigration agents and they get all mad?
Show me one Federal Law that states that any Individual, State, City, County, or
Community has a Right to Harbor Illegal Aliens (It's a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison)

Show me one Federal Law that gives an Illegal Alien a Right to be in this country Illegally, and the right to enter this country at will circumventing our immigration process.

Show me one Federal Law that allows Illegals to acquire even a Drivers License (That too is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in jail).

It is also a felony to assist an illegal to obtain any Identification Papers such as a Drivers License and Counties, States and Individuals can be charged with a felony and it is punishable up to 10 years in prison.

Show me one Federal Law that states that any Individual, State, City, County, or
Community has a Right to Harbor Illegal Aliens (It's a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison)

Show me one Federal Law that gives an Illegal Alien a Right to be in this country Illegally, and the right to enter this country at will circumventing our immigration process.

Show me one Federal Law that allows Illegals to acquire even a Drivers License (That too is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in jail).

It is also a felony to assist an illegal to obtain any Identification Papers such as a Drivers License and Counties, States and Individuals can be charged with a felony and it is punishable up to 10 years in prison.

The law says the Feds are responsible for immigration, not the states or the cities .

There is something wrong with the coastlines.

Hmmm, let's guess what that may be.
Could it be that our "coastlines" are predominantly made up of the un-American's manifested by Democratic Liberal culture?
Come to think of it...aren't all of America's crime ridden, welfare sucking shitholes predominantly made up of un-American's?
Hmmmm, weird huh?

The law says the Feds are responsible for immigration, not the states or the cities .

So you'd be okay with a big tax hike so we could hire 750,000 ice agents and build ice offices in every major city in America?

Sanctuary cities & states give the term "sanctuary" a bad name. Bleeding-heart liberals are not real liberals. If they want to come to America, immigrants need to fill out the requisite paperwork first.

BTW...that outdated "anchor-baby" Amendment needs to be modified. This isn't Chess, where a pawn that makes it to the other side of the board can become a queen. Eliminate anchor babies and the queen bees won't sneak into the U.S. to drop off their baby bees.

Enough is enough!

Indeed. So the Democrats screamed about the border states taking matters into their own hands.

Now, the foot is in the other shoe.

So you'd be okay with a big tax hike so we could hire 750,000 ice agents and build ice offices in every major city in America?

That would make more sense !

You fools think every illegal got here by hopping across the rio grande?

Illegals are from every country and it's estimated that 40% enter legally and overstay . What does a wall do for that ?

Indeed. So the Democrats screamed about the border states taking matters into their own hands.

Hmmm no. It's the same foot. Immigration is for the Feds .

Hmmm no. It's the same foot. Immigration is for the Feds .
Except of course when the local yocals want to ignore the Feds and Federal Law.

That would make more sense !

You fools think every illegal got here by hopping across the rio grande?

Illegals are from every country and it's estimated that 40% enter legally and overstay . What does a wall do for that ?

Wouldnt it be far more cost effective to just have the police hold illegals until ICE picked them up?
The police hold criminals that have committed crimes in other jurisdictions for pick up all the time so what makes this any different?

Forum List

Back