sanders quotes Trump as saying "all mexicans are rapists and murders"

If Buddhists or hindus were doing the killings, they should also be screened.

If they were doing so as a direct consequence of their religion, sure. Unfortunately for the simplistic, that simplistic world does not exist, and running away from the complexities that actually DO exist --- is still running away.

Besides, Rump didn't say "screen". He said "ban". ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION.

That you really don't understand what this is all about is beyond pathetic. Perhaps an illustration will convey the idea.

d015cc53991c1745c8691efe6bb8a1e9.jpg

("Jewish Plot Against Europe")

Yeah there was another guy who tried to sell the same religious-scapegoat bullshit.
He had "buyers" too.

what he actually said was ban muslim immigration until we can effectively know who we are letting in. Would you like it better if he said ALL immigration? I would.

and if you don't think muslim terrorists are killing people solely as a "direct consequence" of their religion, then you are even more naïve than I thought.

Oooh, a diaresis. I'm impressed.

Nevertheless your argument is simple ad hominem ipse dixit and as such, worthless. Clearly you're trying to resell the same bullshit you bought without a sales pitch.

Meanwhile a hundred posts later, the OP continues to run and hide from the challenge to his own thread title.

Last edited:

If they were doing so as a direct consequence of their religion, sure. Unfortunately for the simplistic, that simplistic world does not exist, and running away from the complexities that actually DO exist --- is still running away.

That you really don't understand what this is all about is beyond pathetic. Perhaps an illustration will convey the idea.

Yeah there was another guy who tried to sell the same religious-scapegoat bullshit.
He had "buyers" too.

what he actually said was ban muslim immigration until we can effectively know who we are letting in. Would you like it better if he said ALL immigration? I would.

and if you don't think muslim terrorists are killing people solely as a "direct consequence" of their religion, then you are even more naïve than I thought.

Nevertheless your argument is simple ad hominem ipse dixit and as such, worthless. Clearly you're trying to resell the same bullshit you bought without a sales pitch.

when confronted with facts, attack the messenger, and throw in some Latin words.

Controlling immigration is not a violation of the first amendment, what a stupid argument.

So again I ask you, would you open our borders to all muslims (and everyone else) who wants to come in without any vetting of them? Its a yes or no question, so no bullshit or Latin.

He had "buyers" too.

when confronted with facts, attack the messenger, and throw in some Latin words.

Ipse dixit means your argument has no more weight than "because I say so". Funny you can insert a diaresis but can't handle a common Latin-derived phrase.

Controlling immigration is not a violation of the first amendment, what a stupid argument.

That would be stupid. Too bad nobody made it. Once again the point flies blithely over your head.

So again I ask you, would you open our borders to all muslims (and everyone else) who wants to come in without any vetting of them? Its a yes or no question, so no bullshit or Latin.

NOBODY gets in "without any vetting". That's already the case. And what vetting is done has nothing to do with religion, because there is no, nor should there be, nor can there be under the principles of the Constitution, any religious test for citizenship.

Period.

Like all liberals, Sanders is a GODDAMNED LIAR!!! I watched that speech and Trump's exact words were: "A lot of the illegals who come over the border bring a lot of crime with them, including rape." He never ONCE said that all Mexicans are rapists.

Like all liberals, Sanders is a GODDAMNED LIAR!!! I watched that speech and Trump's exact words were: "A lot of the illegals who come over the border bring a lot of crime with them, including rape." He never ONCE said that all Mexicans are rapists.

Actually it's the OP who's a goddam liar. He gave no source for his title whatsoever, and when challenged on that multiple times ---- he ran away. Which tells me he looked it up, found out he was full of shit, and is now cowering in fear of being exposed.

Too late though.

Bottom line, as always --- some event didn't just magically happen just because somebody writes a post claiming it happened.

And by the way your "Trump's exact words" are completely wrong too. The actual exact quote is:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us [sic]. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

--- Fascinating that not only that they're "bringing those problems with us" but some rapists are, he assumes, "good people". In other words when Donald Rump sends his "best words" he's not sending his best. He's sending words that have lot of problems.

Actually it's the OP who's a goddam liar. He gave no source for his title whatsoever, and when challenged on that multiple times ---- he ran away. Which tells me he looked it up, found out he was full of shit, and is now cowering in fear of being exposed.

Too late though.

Bottom line, as always --- some event didn't just magically happen just because somebody writes a post claiming it happened.

And by the way your "Trump's exact words" are completely wrong too. The actual exact quote is:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us [sic]. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

--- Fascinating that not only that they're "bringing those problems with us" but some rapists are, he assumes, "good people". In other words when Donald Rump sends his "best words" he's not sending his best. He's sending words that have lot of problems.

Go ahead and wallow in your treasonous, savagery-worshiping filth, you traitor. Enjoy your carrion-stinking moral preening and Islam fellatio all you can. Because come November and beyond, we REAL Americans are soooo going to get rid of you. We will scrub your self-hating, treason-filth out of this society just like scrubbing a calcium stain out of a toilet bowl. You Obama human condom.

Too late though.

Go ahead and wallow in your treasonous, savagery-worshiping filth, you traitor. Enjoy your carrion-stinking moral preening and Islam fellatio all you can. Because come November and beyond, we REAL Americans are soooo going to get rid of you. We will scrub your self-hating, treason-filth out of this society just like scrubbing a calcium stain out of a toilet bowl. You Obama human condom.

Then YOU show me where the link is, Dumbass.

Once again Stupid --- I posted nothing about either "Islam" or "Obama". Are you illiterate?

Again, will somebody stick a muslim cock in Pogo's piety-spewing mouth so this childish creature of ambiguous sexuality doesn't lower humanity's average I.Q. even further? I swear, childish robots like Pogo guzzle enough muslim jizz to coat the entire surface of the moon 3 times over!

Again, will somebody stick a muslim cock in Pogo's piety-spewing mouth so this childish creature of ambiguous sexuality doesn't lower humanity's average I.Q. even further? I swear, childish robots like Pogo guzzle enough muslim jizz to coat the entire surface of the moon 3 times over!

Once again Moron -- I posted nothing about "muslims" [sic], "piety", "sexuality" of any kind, "robots", or "jizz". But I'm sure your obsessions are of interest to ....... somebody somewhere. So don't let self-doubt hold you back. You're a winner.

He had "buyers" too.

Ipse dixit means your argument has no more weight than "because I say so". Funny you can insert a diaresis but can't handle a common Latin-derived phrase.

That would be stupid. Too bad nobody made it. Once again the point flies blithely over your head.

NOBODY gets in "without any vetting". That's already the case. And what vetting is done has nothing to do with religion, because there is no, nor should there be, nor can there be under the principles of the Constitution, any religious test for citizenship.

Period.

More pogo bullshit^^^^^^^

But lets go slow so maybe you can get it this time. Most of the muslims being allowed to enter this country now have no ID, cannot be found in any data base, and could just as easily be terrorists as they could be halal butchers. We have no way of knowing.

Second, the vast majority of them are young males in their 20s and 30s, where are the women and children? Where are the old people?

Do you really want to put this country in jeopardy of multiple cases of San Bernardino like shootings?

Your failed attempts to make Trump appear as a religious bigot just wont work because that is not what this is about. This is about protecting the lives and property of Americans.

You are also wrong in claiming that everyone coming in is being vetted, they are not because there is no way for us to vet someone who has no verifiable background.

Most of the muslims being allowed to enter this country now have no ID, cannot be found in any data base, and could just as easily be terrorists as they could be halal butchers. We have no way of knowing.

Are they now.

Link?

Second, the vast majority of them are young males in their 20s and 30s, where are the women and children? Where are the old people?

Are they now.

Link?

This is eerily like the same question I put to the OP that made him run away.

Do you really want to put this country in jeopardy of multiple cases of San Bernardino like shootings?

Relevance?

I've posted many a mile on this country's gun culture. It was the issue I came in with. If you can't suss the answer to that by now, you just ain't reading. On the date I joined it was "any more Jovan Belcher like shootings" which in turn followed "any more Jacksonville like shootings". A few days later it was "any more Sandy Hook type shootings". A week after that, "any more Webster like shootings" and so on.

Your failed attempts to make Trump appear as a religious bigot just wont work because that is not what this is about.

Nope. It's about a bogus quote that the OP can't supply. After that fell flat we moved on to Rump's blatant contempt of the First Amendment. That's kind of meaningful since the first thing a POTUS has to do, literally the first thing, is to swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. That's the GIG.

Of course Rump, who's never actually held a job in his life at all, has somewhat of an excuse for not knowing what "responsibilities" are, since he's never taken any on, having been simply handed everything for nothing since birth.

But we the voters have no such excuse.

Last edited:
Most of the muslims being allowed to enter this country now have no ID, cannot be found in any data base, and could just as easily be terrorists as they could be halal butchers. We have no way of knowing.

Are they now.

Link?

Are they now.

Link?

Relevance?

I've posted many a mile on this country's gun culture. It was the issue I came in with. If you can't suss the answer to that by now, you just ain't reading. On the date I joined it was "any more Jovan Belcher like shootings" which in turn followed "any more Jacksonville like shootings". A few days later it was "any more Sandy Hook type shootings". A week after that, "any more Webster like shootings" and so on.

Your failed attempts to make Trump appear as a religious bigot just wont work because that is not what this is about.

Nope. It's about a bogus quote that the OP can't supply. After that fell flat we moved on to Rump's blatant contempt of the First Amendment. That's kind of meaningful since the first thing a POTUS has to do, literally the first thing, is to swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. That's the GIG.

Of course Rump, who's never actually held a job in his life at all, has somewhat of an excuse for not knowing what "responsibilities" are, since he's never taken any on, having been simply handed everything for nothing since birth.

The voters will decide, on that we agree. Will they choose a lying corrupt bitch who is under FBI investigation for criminal acts or a successful businessman who is not PC and speaks like most americans speak.

You are totally full of shit on your first amendment argument, Verifying the identity and background of immigrants (including muslims) is not a violation of any law or constitutional amendment.

Are they now.

Link?

Are they now.

Link?

Relevance?

The voters will decide, on that we agree. Will they choose a lying corrupt bitch who is under FBI investigation for criminal acts or a successful businessman who is not PC and speaks like most americans speak.

You are totally full of shit on your first amendment argument, Verifying the identity and background of immigrants (including muslims) is not a violation of any law or constitutional amendment.

Had I ever made that argument, I would be full of shit.
Perhaps you need to learn to read.

As for that First Amendment inconvenience, this is still as eloquent as it gets. There's no way around this.

It's amazing --- not even a minute and a half long, yet nobody has the balls to watch it since it might challenge their zombified position. SMH.

Are they now.

Link?

Are they now.

Link?

Relevance?

As for that First Amendment inconvenience, this is still as eloquent as it gets. There's no way around this.

It's amazing --- not even a minute and a half long, yet nobody has the balls to watch it since it might challenge their zombified position. SMH.

I watched it when it happened and again later. Wanting to stop muslim immigration until we can know who we are letting in is not a violation of the first amendment or any law.

You can whine and cry about it all day, but you are simply wrong.

Are they now.

Link?

Are they now.

Link?

Relevance?

I watched it when it happened and again later. Wanting to stop muslim immigration until we can know who we are letting in is not a violation of the first amendment or any law.

And you can make up strawmen all day and, I have no doubt, into the night; doesn't make them valid.
And thanks for watching and then immediately changing an inconvenient subject. Very well not played. Beautifully not-done-anything-about. Way to take a stand.

As already noted ----- there's no way around it. It's there and it can't be un-thered.

Are they now.

Link?

Are they now.

Link?

Relevance?

And you can make up strawmen all day and, I have no doubt, into the night; doesn't make them valid.
And thanks for watching and then immediately changing an inconvenient subject. Very well not played. Beautifully not-done-anything-about. Way to take a stand.

the straw man maker is you, hoppy. There is no first amendment violation in banning a class of people from immigration until we know who and what they are.

Once again Moron -- I posted nothing about "muslims" [sic], "piety", "sexuality" of any kind, "robots", or "jizz". But I'm sure your obsessions are of interest to ....... somebody somewhere. So don't let self-doubt hold you back. You're a winner.

Aww, poor little Obamabot. ALL YOU FUCKS EVER DO is defend the most praised-by-Hitler, rape-happy, human rights atrocity, hate-ideology religion on the face of this earth. Ergo, you are a treasonous abomination and you have the moral values of an iguana lizard. Sputtering little traitor, you're the type of pig that would sell off his own female relatives to the muslim fuck machine just to satisfy your PC moral preening.

Forum List

Back