🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Fluke Runs For Office

Why should she have to pay for it again when she's already paid for it?

Health Coverage was part of her tuition she paid for.

Period.

I'm sure if she hung out on a street corner after 15 or 20 BJ's she would have the money needed for a years supply, enjoy herself, and have a full belly besides!

the days of me thinking you have serious issues with women are definitely coming to a middle.

Does anyone here give a damn about what Mr. IQ of a 10 watt bulb thinks?... I dare say, only those with a dimmer wattage care about what you say!

Why should she have to pay for it again when she's already paid for it?

Health Coverage was part of her tuition she paid for.

Period.

I'm sure if she hung out on a street corner after 15 or 20 BJ's she would have the money needed for a years supply, enjoy herself, and have a full belly besides!

O.K. That's cold.

Funny.....but cold.

Don't stop on my account. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If it isn't entertaining or funny, few remember sage words!

IF abortion were outlawed, and every pregnancy resulted in a live birth, the 1% would be thrilled. All that future labor competing for jobs would put more money in the pockets of the few. Thus, the GOP - those pols who carry the water for the Koch Brothers, et al - hope to deny women contraceptives and the ability to end an unwanted birth. Denied both contraception and abortion is the ticket for a dystopian society where the rich relax in luxury as the rest labor just to survive.

And HERE we have the CRUX of subversive thinking...It's all ABOUT THE MONEY....FUCK THE LIVING AND THE UNBORN, IT'S ALL DOLLARS... BE DAMNED WITH MORAL, ETHICS, AND PRINCIPLES, IT'S THE FUCKING MONEY!!!!....you people TRULY ARE POND SCUM!

4g107b.jpg

Health insurance companies know it's much cheaper to provide contraceptives than pay the costs associated with pregnancy and childbirth. Yes, it's all about the money.

This asshole ^^^ fails to understand (much of anything) that Palin brought much of the negative attention on her family by herself. It happens to self righteous hypocrites all the time.

Oh bite me.

Palin showed up. With her family. You guys fucking lost it. You're still evil trying to blame Palin for just showing up.

Fuck off truly. What did Palin do to 'bring it on". Give it to me you son of a bitch. I feel like kicking ass today.

Do it mother fucker. Bring it. What did Palin do to have you bastards go at her so fucking big.

Let's have it out today asswipe.

Seems more likely you're into kissing Palin's ass. That you can't see how she brought the negative attention on she and her kids suggests you're ignorant as well as a jerk.

Fuck you you little weasel. I just got back into this thread and saw this. BULL MOTHER TRUCKING SHIT.

All she did was walk her kids out like everyone else does. You had your nasty little bastards working overtime trying to claim at first that Sarah was carrying her kids baby oh and so many other over the top National Enquirer worthy pieces.

Oh and I read your side all the time. The Wonkettes were special with Trig weren't they now? I know how vile your side is you pigs.

Your side were the pigs. You attacked the children. You went Overtime baby to insult a retarded child.:D History is out there. You fucking left wing bitches were rocking it to shred her and her family.

The assholes on this message board, all self defined conservatives, are not only dumb, not only bigots but haters of women. One wonders why dirt bags like they learned to hate women?

Explain me then you son of a bitch. I'm the one that has fought for women's rights in Afghanistan for two decades you bastard.

None of your women on this board have helped out and I scan all the charities and organizations.

Get to me. Show me the women on this board who have come to me and said I'll help you tinydancer to fight against women being beaten to death stoned to death NOT FUCKING ONE LIBERAL WOMAN ON THIS BOARD HAS EVER APPROACHED ME TO HELP ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Not one. Not fucking one. Not in all the years I have been on this board and have left myself open to the call.

Looks as if your pathological anger is out of control today. I ran my agencies domestic violence unit; I wrote two DOJ Domestic Violence grants, funding deputies in the Sheriff's Dept, the Probation Dept and the DA's office where we provided and enforced protective orders. In all the years I did that never did I run into a women provider as vile and out of control as you.

Oh for fucks sake we are on a message board you asshole.

You bet I'm pissed off. Not one liberal woman has ever approached me or any organization I have run with to help women in the middle east.
I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me you douche bag. You have the nerve to walk into this board and condemn all conservatives and you don't think one of us is going to punch you back verbally you asshole. You walked in and made a blanket statement that we all hate women. FUCK OFF. You bet you pissed me clean off you fool.

You started this you jerk. You are the one who condemned all of us didn't you now you little snot. Dumb. Bigots. Haters.

Fuck you bitch. Read your opening line and then come back at me and tell me you didn't start this war. And a war it will be from now on. I am sick to death of progressive women whining and moaning about how bad they have it.

Tell this woman you are worried about who should buy your birth control you fuck face. You bet I am over the top passionate.

sediqa_stoned_to_death.jpg

Last edited:
If I were a member of the left, I would be embarrassed to claim Sandra Fluke as one of my own.
I would be embarrassed to admit I demand the government force employers to pay for my sex life.

But then again, Sandra Fluke IS the left and what they believe in and stand for, so of course she is embraced and held up as some sort of saint.

I am embarrassed that the government makes employers pay for birth control. The government should be paying for that.

I'm also embarrassed the government makes my employer keep MSDS sheets and provide Personal Protective clothing.

These are the kinds of things they ought to do because they are the right thing to do.

Why, pond scum, you need to see the pictures that you commies did to Sarah Palin and her children?.... How soon the LOW 2 digit IQ'd subversives think we forget about those things.... Get your knee pads, the obomanation needs you!

I'm just curious, Vigilante. Are you inferring that only 5 people in Oklahoma are intelligent enough to read? I'm not too thin skinned, but I would like to know, nonetheless.

That is a DIRECT QUOTE from Candy Corn, the liberal scumbag, that can be found by CLICKING the hyperlink in my signature! One of her more distinct, pond scum comments!

Sorry. I should have known you had more class and integrity than to post such drivel.

I'm just curious, Vigilante. Are you inferring that only 5 people in Oklahoma are intelligent enough to read? I'm not too thin skinned, but I would like to know, nonetheless.

That is a DIRECT QUOTE from Candy Corn, the liberal scumbag, that can be found by CLICKING the hyperlink in my signature! One of her more distinct, pond scum comments!

Sorry. I should have known you had more class and integrity than to post such drivel.

That stupid **** disparaged every Oklahoman in the USMB, wonder if they'd like to send a Neg Rep to that bitch?....Just a thought!

That stupid **** disparaged every Oklahoman in the USMB, wonder if they'd like to send a Neg Rep to that bitch?....Just a thought!

All the time.

She's the complete package....if morons are a package.

Explain me then you son of a bitch. I'm the one that has fought for women's rights in Afghanistan for two decades you bastard.

None of your women on this board have helped out and I scan all the charities and organizations.

Get to me. Show me the women on this board who have come to me and said I'll help you tinydancer to fight against women being beaten to death stoned to death NOT FUCKING ONE LIBERAL WOMAN ON THIS BOARD HAS EVER APPROACHED ME TO HELP ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Not one. Not fucking one. Not in all the years I have been on this board and have left myself open to the call.

Looks as if your pathological anger is out of control today. I ran my agencies domestic violence unit; I wrote two DOJ Domestic Violence grants, funding deputies in the Sheriff's Dept, the Probation Dept and the DA's office where we provided and enforced protective orders. In all the years I did that never did I run into a women provider as vile and out of control as you.

You bet I'm pissed off. Not one liberal woman has ever approached me or any organization I have run with to help women in the middle east.
I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me you douche bag. You have the nerve to walk into this board and condemn all conservatives and you don't think one of us is going to punch you back verbally you asshole. You walked in and made a blanket statement that we all hate women. FUCK OFF. You bet you pissed me clean off you fool.

You started this you jerk. You are the one who condemned all of us didn't you now you little snot. Dumb. Bigots. Haters.

Fuck you bitch. Read your opening line and then come back at me and tell me you didn't start this war. And a war it will be from now on. I am sick to death of progressive women whining and moaning about how bad they have it.

Tell this woman you are worried about who should buy your birth control you fuck face. You bet I am over the top passionate.

I'm 6' 2" and 225 pounds, no one has ever confused me for a women. That said, no one will ever confuse you for a lady. And by the way, when my wife and I had our second son I had a vasectomy, Kaiser did it for free.

I'm 6' 2" and 225 pounds, no one has ever confused me for a women. That said, no one will ever confuse you for a lady. And by the way, when my wife and I had our second son I had a vasectomy, Kaiser did it for free.
I always thought you were a woman.

Thank heaven you can't breed anymore like you! That, you idiot is a THINKING WOMAN, and we do appreciate you confirming the Democrat war on women....dickhead!

n-FLUKE-large300.jpg

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The former Georgetown University law student who gained national attention for being denied a chance to testify in Congress for health plan contraception coverage — and then was subjected to degrading comments by radio host Rush Limbaugh — is hoping to make public policy of her own.

Sandra Fluke is running as a first-time candidate for a seat in California's state Senate to represent some of the most affluent communities of Los Angeles County, a district that stretches from the Hollywood Hills to the Palos Verdes peninsula.

In a district where Democrats outnumber Republicans 2-1, Fluke is campaigning on an agenda that includes subsidized early education, greater environmental protection, expanded public transit and public matching funds for political campaigns, not to mention her advocacy of women's rights.

Fluke said she saw an opportunity "to grab that microphone and make use of it" after she was thrust into the spotlight two years ago.

She drew attention in February 2012 after congressional Republicans denied her a chance to testify about wanting her college health plan to cover birth control. After she spoke to a panel of Democratic lawmakers, Limbaugh compared her to a prostitute. He later apologized.

Fluke is a social justice attorney who represents victims of human trafficking and domestic violence and also does nonprofit advocacy. She lives with her husband, writer and producer Adam Mutterperl, in West Hollywood.

She's been endorsed by EMILY's List, Planned Parenthood and California NOW.

MORE: Sandra Fluke Seeks Wider Influence In California

Good luck, Sandra! Your credentials are most impressive. Thank you for being an intelligent voice of reason. I would vote for you if I could. Best wishes!

th

yea, go with a useless person to champion useless ideas and keep the lies going.

Thank heaven you can't breed anymore like you! That, you idiot is a THINKING WOMAN, and we do appreciate you confirming the Democrat war on women....dickhead!

I knew from your first post you were slow, you've since proved to be a regular half witted arrogant asshole - but I'm sure even though you are slow you know this on some level.

Forum List

Back