🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Fluke Runs For Office

Sandra Fluke is a joke. What are her qualifications? I don't believe whining that I should pay for her birth control qualifies her for any position except for laying on her back. She comes across as a typical mush-brained libby who desperately wants to believe that Utopia is just around the corner. Please spare us your agony, Sandy. It ain't gonna happen.

Ignorant asshole ^^^
Not only that, Fluke's a slut.

Sandra Fluke is a joke. What are her qualifications? I don't believe whining that I should pay for her birth control qualifies her for any position except for laying on her back. She comes across as a typical mush-brained libby who desperately wants to believe that Utopia is just around the corner. Please spare us your agony, Sandy. It ain't gonna happen.

Ignorant asshole ^^^
Not only that, Fluke's a slut.

She's a married women, a University Grad and an Attorney. You're a meathead and an asshole too - what have you accomplished in your life beyond a bowl movement from your vulgar mouth?

The assholes on this message board, all self defined conservatives, are not only dumb, not only bigots but haters of women. One wonders why dirt bags like they learned to hate women?

Misogyny is one of the Republican core values.

Why, pond scum, you need to see the pictures that you commies did to Sarah Palin and her children?.... How soon the LOW 2 digit IQ'd subversives think we forget about those things.... Get your knee pads, the obomanation needs you!

This asshole ^^^ fails to understand (much of anything) that Palin brought much of the negative attention on her family by herself. It happens to self righteous hypocrites all the time.

Misogyny is one of the Republican core values.

Why, pond scum, you need to see the pictures that you commies did to Sarah Palin and her children?.... How soon the LOW 2 digit IQ'd subversives think we forget about those things.... Get your knee pads, the obomanation needs you!

This asshole ^^^ fails to understand (much of anything) that Palin brought much of the negative attention on her family by herself. It happens to self righteous hypocrites all the time.

Oh bite me.

Palin showed up. With her family. You guys fucking lost it. You're still evil trying to blame Palin for just showing up.

Fuck off truly. What did Palin do to 'bring it on". Give it to me you son of a bitch. I feel like kicking ass today.

Do it mother fucker. Bring it. What did Palin do to have you bastards go at her so fucking big.

Let's have it out today asswipe.

Wry Catcher start with Trig.

Salon articles. Mocking retards. Go ahead. Let's fucking dance you mother fucker saying that Palin brought this on by herself.

Oh she planned on having a retarded child did she?

The assholes on this message board, all self defined conservatives, are not only dumb, not only bigots but haters of women. One wonders why dirt bags like they learned to hate women?

Explain this to me then you son of a bitch. I'm the one that has fought for women's rights in Afghanistan for two decades you bastard.

None of your women on this board have helped out and I scan all the charities and organizations.

Get to me. Show me the women on this board who have come to me and said I'll help you tinydancer to fight against women being beaten to death stoned to death NOT FUCKING ONE LIBERAL WOMAN ON THIS BOARD HAS EVER APPROACHED ME TO HELP ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Not one. Not fucking one. Not in all the years I have been on this board and have left myself open to the call.

Last edited:
By the way Wry Catcher, some conservative women have. But not one fucking liberal bitch. I'm not kidding when I say I have run two decades in the ME.

Oh bite me.

Palin showed up. With her family. You guys fucking lost it. You're still evil trying to blame Palin for just showing up.

Fuck off truly. What did Palin do to 'bring it on". Give it to me you son of a bitch. I feel like kicking ass today.

Do it mother fucker. Bring it. What did Palin do to have you bastards go at her so fucking big.

Let's have it out today asswipe.

Seems more likely you're into kissing Palin's ass. That you can't see how she brought the negative attention on she and her kids suggests you're ignorant as well as a jerk.

Explain me then you son of a bitch. I'm the one that has fought for women's rights in Afghanistan for two decades you bastard.

None of your women on this board have helped out and I scan all the charities and organizations.

Get to me. Show me the women on this board who have come to me and said I'll help you tinydancer to fight against women being beaten to death stoned to death NOT FUCKING ONE LIBERAL WOMAN ON THIS BOARD HAS EVER APPROACHED ME TO HELP ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Not one. Not fucking one. Not in all the years I have been on this board and have left myself open to the call.

Looks as if your pathological anger is out of control today. I ran my agencies domestic violence unit; I wrote two DOJ Domestic Violence grants, funding deputies in the Sheriff's Dept, the Probation Dept and the DA's office where we provided and enforced protective orders. In all the years I did that never did I run into a women provider as vile and out of control as you.

She is part of the problem in this nation. The liberal idea that I can live my life however I want to and tax $$$ must pay for it. Rush Limbaugh was 100% correct in reference to her.

I thought it was hilarious that Limbaugh apparently thinks that a woman has to use more birth control depending on how much sex she is having. It makes you wonder if he understands how Lady Parts work.

Of course, here's the thing. It was never a question about money.

Most insurance companies subsidize family planning because it's cheaper than live births. Just like they subsidize colonoscopies because they are cheaper than colon cancer.

Nor was it a question in Fluke's case of someone else paying for her care. She was paying $30,000 a year to go to Georgetown Law School, and health coverage was part of that package.

Finally, it wasn't about "birth control" or Fluke personally. Fluke's point was that issues like Ovaraian cysts wouldn't get treatment because the treatment for them can be classified as birth control.

But you guys are still butthurt she took down your God of Oxycotin.
Do you reuse your condums to keep the cost down for that form of BIRTH CONTROL?

What Palin experienced wasn't any more harsh or vile than what every candidate for national office experiences these days. The problem that you dummies have is that you fell head over heals for her. Not because she was intelligent....not because she had some great ideas....but because she was suitably rude to the opposition. She was , gosh darn it, full o' spunk and woooooooooooo doggie!!!!!!!!

She QUICKLY proved to be an imbecile and when you realized that.....you got even more pissed at the opposition. Poor Sarah! Those vicious libs! They tore her down. Blah, blah, blah! You were embarrassed and butthurt. You still are.

Forum List

Back