🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandra Fluke Runs For Office

Imagine being nationally known for wanting someone else to pay for your sex life.

Well, who knows, she may be proud of that. It takes all kinds.

Sandra Fluke paid $30,000 a year to go to law school including payment for health insurance.

It's not unreasonable to expect that when you pay for health insurance, it should cover a medical issue you are likely to encounter as a 20-something female.

$108 a year from any WALMART would have prevented this! What's that about 15 Starbuck's special coffees? You're a walking joke Joe!

Why should she have to pay for it again when she's already paid for it?

Health Coverage was part of her tuition she paid for.

Period.

Never mind the vicious nonsense of claiming that an embryo has a “right to life.” A piece of protoplasm has no rights—and no life in the human sense of the term. One may argue about the later stages of a pregnancy, but the essential issue concerns only the first three months. To equate a potential with an actual, is vicious; to advocate the sacrifice of the latter to the former, is unspeakable. . . . Observe that by ascribing rights to the unborn, i.e., the nonliving, the anti-abortionists obliterate the rights of the living: the right of young people to set the course of their own lives. The task of raising a child is a tremendous, lifelong responsibility, which no one should undertake unwittingly or unwillingly.
- Ayn Rand

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb"

An egg is not a chicken.

Without an EGG there is NO MORE FUCKING CHICKEN....IDIOT!

Publicly funded family planning prevents nearly 2 million unintended pregnancies and more than 800,000 abortions in the U.S. each year...saving billions of dollars.

And just how many BLACK BABIES are killed each year, by you RACIST liberals?

what are you blathering about?

but amused at you pretending you actually care about black babies.

that's pretty funny.

Misogyny is one of the Republican core values.

Why, pond scum, you need to see the pictures that you commies did to Sarah Palin and her children?.... How soon the LOW 2 digit IQ'd subversives think we forget about those things.... Get your knee pads, the obomanation needs you!

I'm just curious, Vigilante. Are you inferring that only 5 people in Oklahoma are intelligent enough to read? I'm not too thin skinned, but I would like to know, nonetheless.

That is a DIRECT QUOTE from Candy Corn, the liberal scumbag, that can be found by CLICKING the hyperlink in my signature! One of her more distinct, pond scum comments!

n-FLUKE-large300.jpg

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The former Georgetown University law student who gained national attention for being denied a chance to testify in Congress for health plan contraception coverage — and then was subjected to degrading comments by radio host Rush Limbaugh — is hoping to make public policy of her own.

Sandra Fluke is running as a first-time candidate for a seat in California's state Senate to represent some of the most affluent communities of Los Angeles County, a district that stretches from the Hollywood Hills to the Palos Verdes peninsula.

In a district where Democrats outnumber Republicans 2-1, Fluke is campaigning on an agenda that includes subsidized early education, greater environmental protection, expanded public transit and public matching funds for political campaigns, not to mention her advocacy of women's rights.

Fluke said she saw an opportunity "to grab that microphone and make use of it" after she was thrust into the spotlight two years ago.

She drew attention in February 2012 after congressional Republicans denied her a chance to testify about wanting her college health plan to cover birth control. After she spoke to a panel of Democratic lawmakers, Limbaugh compared her to a prostitute. He later apologized.

Fluke is a social justice attorney who represents victims of human trafficking and domestic violence and also does nonprofit advocacy. She lives with her husband, writer and producer Adam Mutterperl, in West Hollywood.

She's been endorsed by EMILY's List, Planned Parenthood and California NOW.

MORE: Sandra Fluke Seeks Wider Influence In California

Good luck, Sandra! Your credentials are most impressive. Thank you for being an intelligent voice of reason. I would vote for you if I could. Best wishes!

Not the first time she had the runs.

Geeeezz... how much mileage can be gotten out of some kid who had her 15 minutes of fame, then decides to run for a pissant state-legislator slot? I would've expected 3 or 4 pages, tops, but 8 or more? Yikes! Must be a slow domestic-news weekend.

Misogyny is one of the Republican core values.

Why, pond scum, you need to see the pictures that you commies did to Sarah Palin and her children?.... How soon the LOW 2 digit IQ'd subversives think we forget about those things.... Get your knee pads, the obomanation needs you!

This asshole ^^^ fails to understand (much of anything) that Palin brought much of the negative attention on her family by herself. It happens to self righteous hypocrites all the time.

Cum Catcher, perhaps you'd like to link us up with PROOF of your statement, or it's just more HATRED OF WOMEN by the Democratic subversives! Waiting!

Sandra Fluke paid $30,000 a year to go to law school including payment for health insurance.

It's not unreasonable to expect that when you pay for health insurance, it should cover a medical issue you are likely to encounter as a 20-something female.

$108 a year from any WALMART would have prevented this! What's that about 15 Starbuck's special coffees? You're a walking joke Joe!

Period.

I'm sure if she hung out on a street corner after 15 or 20 BJ's she would have the money needed for a years supply, enjoy herself, and have a full belly besides!

Publicly funded family planning prevents nearly 2 million unintended pregnancies and more than 800,000 abortions in the U.S. each year...saving billions of dollars.

And just how many BLACK BABIES are killed each year, by you RACIST liberals?

what are you blathering about?

but amused at you pretending you actually care about black babies.

that's pretty funny.

Unlike you, HillBillyJilly, the sadistic pond scum, I do care about life, ALL human life, UNTIL it proves itself unworthy of being cared about...such as yourself with you callus remarks, and stupidity...want to see that Kentucky thread again? ...Thus proving that YOU have the IQ of a peanut! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb"

An egg is not a chicken.

That's if you eliminated all eggs.

But most eggs don't become chickens

and most zygotes don't become people.

An egg is not a chicken.
An acorn is not a tree
A fetus is not a person

Imagine being nationally known for wanting someone else to pay for your sex life.

Well, who knows, she may be proud of that. It takes all kinds.

She's ahead of Monica.

Monica never asked Bill (or anyone taxpayers) for money. Everything she did, she did for free.

And think of the $$ she saved, not getting the blue dress cleaned.

An egg is not a chicken.

That's if you eliminated all eggs.

But most eggs don't become chickens

and most zygotes don't become people.

An egg is not a chicken.
An acorn is not a tree
A fetus is not a person

So JoeBlow, you're saying that a chicken will grow from NOTHING, sort of the BIG BANG of the universe?

What happens in NATURE is NOT caused by man's hand at killing. Unfortunately, you, and so many subversives here had mothers that wanted you, wasting our oxygen and resources!

77f9036b7c299f3ca926d7964be763e5.jpg

This asshole ^^^ fails to understand (much of anything) that Palin brought much of the negative attention on her family by herself. It happens to self righteous hypocrites all the time.

Cum Catcher, perhaps you'd like to link us up with PROOF of your statement, or it's just more HATRED OF WOMEN by the Democratic subversives! Waiting!

It's Sir, or Mr. Catcher to you, dirt bag. Only a fool can't fathom (and a liar won't acknowlege) the vitriol with which Palin introduced herself to the world stage. And you're not only a fool, you're a disgusting dirt bag as well as a liar.

Period.

I'm sure if she hung out on a street corner after 15 or 20 BJ's she would have the money needed for a years supply, enjoy herself, and have a full belly besides!

the days of me thinking you have serious issues with women are definitely coming to a middle.

If I were a member of the left, I would be embarrassed to claim Sandra Fluke as one of my own.
I would be embarrassed to admit I demand the government force employers to pay for my sex life.

But then again, Sandra Fluke IS the left and what they believe in and stand for, so of course she is embraced and held up as some sort of saint.

Period.

O.K. That's cold.

Funny.....but cold.

Don't stop on my account. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

IF abortion were outlawed, and every pregnancy resulted in a live birth, the 1% would be thrilled. All that future labor competing for jobs would put more money in the pockets of the few. Thus, the GOP - those pols who carry the water for the Koch Brothers, et al - hope to deny women contraceptives and the ability to end an unwanted birth. Denied both contraception and abortion is the ticket for a dystopian society where the rich relax in luxury as the rest labor just to survive.

It's Sir, or Mr. Catcher to you, dirt bag. Only a fool can't fathom (and a liar won't acknowlege) the vitriol with which Palin introduced herself to the world stage. And you're not only a fool, you're a disgusting dirt bag as well as a liar.

So you have NO PROOF, CUM CATCHER!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Come on retard, you have to have SOMETHING besides your commie lies, and subversive tactics to back you're lying ass up about Palin...still waiting!

Forum List

Back