Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
Everyone seems to forget that her son killed her so he could take the weapons

no one has forgotten that. SHE gave him access to them even knowing he was dangerous.

She didn't know he was dangerous.....he was a nonviolent, detached kid.......

everyone knew he was unstable. that's why his father had nothing to do with him. but please, continue to mischaracterize him.

He had autism. Autistic kids are oftentimes "weird." That doesn't make them dangerous or violent. Why don't you post your credentials here that makes you able to make such a diagnosis.

he was dangerous. that is why his father left.

Can you link to that information....I haven't seen that reported anywhere.

She didn't know he was dangerous.....he was a nonviolent, detached kid.......

everyone knew he was unstable. that's why his father had nothing to do with him. but please, continue to mischaracterize him.

He had autism. Autistic kids are oftentimes "weird." That doesn't make them dangerous or violent. Why don't you post your credentials here that makes you able to make such a diagnosis.

he was dangerous. that is why his father left.

that is not what i have read

got a link

thanks

i'll try to find it. it's what i have heard.

i'm pretty sure you've heard "there was nothing anyone could do".

well, except screen people who want guns appropriately.

The family had trouble getting him help...and they tried.

Most killing are committed by gang members. They kill each other off, and these killings are a blessing to the community.

We have 16,000 homicides a year in this country, of which only 1800 a year a gang related. Most of the rest are domestic arguments that got out of hand.
Liar-80% of the unlawful homicides in this country are gang/narcotics related

less than 15% involve lawful gun owners at the time of the shooting

You can't see government using the courts to put companies out of business that they don't like as a bad thing? Because if anybody would set that precedent, then alcohol companies are next. Who would you like to live in a dry country????

he's a banoid asshole. If only conservatives drank, he'd be in favor of prohibition. it has nothing to do with public safety

what about skinny people who have it?.....
Skinny people rarely get type II diabetes.
and type 2 never lose a limb to it,but type 1's do....so she was talking type 1 and they are not all fat....

Good Lord! The point totally flew over your head, huh? :rolleyes-41:

He's also wrong about Type IIs never losing a limb because of it.
how long have you been a diabetic bri?...
Dunno, exactly. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago.

Damn, it stinks that this false flag crap just won't die. Whatever. Anyway, that Lanza got the guns was his mother's fault. Had she not been killed she would be the one who should face civil action as well as criminal charges. It was HER fault the boy got the weapon. Period. A law suit against Remington won't do anything but make them charge more for guns. In the end, they will lose. It's a shame that in this country acountability in flat out gone. I'm fat and is someone else's fault, I cut my finger, it's the knife makers fault because they made the knife sharp.

Fuck you. Fuck you big mother fucking time.

She liked to hunt. HOW THE HELL IS SHE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER FUCKED UP KID?..

First, she facilitated the murder of all those children by making the gun avaliable to her sick offspring. In most states had she not been shot she would have had charges brought and rightfully so. So fuck yo, fuck you big time. She is just as guilty for those dead kids as her son.deal with it.

Yeah, that will teach her to get killed and have her gun safe keys stolen from her.

So, this nutter is saying that killing the mother, stealing the keys, then stealing the guns, makes the mom responsible? Where does this stupid logic come from? Ray, how the hell can anyone deal with such a stupid premise?

"So, this nutter is saying that killing the mother, stealing the keys, then stealing the guns, makes the mom responsible? Where does this stupid logic come from? Ray, how the hell can anyone deal with such a stupid premise?"

No, even crazier, 'they' are trying to say it is the gun-maker's fault.
:rolleyes:

Damn, it stinks that this false flag crap just won't die. Whatever. Anyway, that Lanza got the guns was his mother's fault. Had she not been killed she would be the one who should face civil action as well as criminal charges. It was HER fault the boy got the weapon. Period. A law suit against Remington won't do anything but make them charge more for guns. In the end, they will lose. It's a shame that in this country acountability in flat out gone. I'm fat and is someone else's fault, I cut my finger, it's the knife makers fault because they made the knife sharp.

She liked to hunt. HOW THE HELL IS SHE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER FUCKED UP KID?..

First, she facilitated the murder of all those children by making the gun avaliable to her sick offspring. In most states had she not been shot she would have had charges brought and rightfully so. So fuck yo, fuck you big time. She is just as guilty for those dead kids as her son.deal with it.

Yeah, that will teach her to get killed and have her gun safe keys stolen from her.

So, this nutter is saying that killing the mother, stealing the keys, then stealing the guns, makes the mom responsible? Where does this stupid logic come from? Ray, how the hell can anyone deal with such a stupid premise?

Stop making excuses for stupid. Had she lived she likely would have been prosicuted and rightfully so. It's called acountability. You don't manage your guns, you are acountable.

I'm a guy who gets sick and tired of watching children get wheeled out in body bags because you have a fetish. I used to be one oyou wingnuts, making these same arguments.. until I realized I couldn't.

Used to be a time the NRA supported common sense gun laws. In the 1960s, when armed terrorists like the Weathermen and the Black Panthers were running amok, Republicans supported gun laws and the NRA helped write them and no one talked any crazy shit about how we needs our guns to overthrow the gummit.

You will never overthrow the government, but you are racking up a lot of preschoolers. People like you made Adam Lanza possible.

stop the blood clot crying. Your'e sick and tired of the NRA beating liberal scum bag politicians that you fluff. Common sense gun laws are ones that punish people for wrongly shooting innocents or using guns to hold up banks. its not about your moronic fascist wet dreams of banning guns that cause you to lose controls of your bowels and bladder.

You're a Banoid retard
[

Stop making excuses for stupid. Had she lived she likely would have been prosicuted and rightfully so. It's called acountability. You don't manage your guns, you are acountable.

really? under what theory? how did he get the guns? HE KILLED the owner. we don't know if they were locked up and he forced her to open the safe but I will tell you something. If I have the power to KILL someone, I have the power to make them open a locked container

"Stop making excuses for stupid. Had she lived she likely would have been prosicuted and rightfully so. It's called acountability. You don't manage your guns, you are acountable."

WTF do Liberals know about 'accountability'? It's so foreign to them they can't even spell it.

Obama handed thousands of guns to Mexican Drug cartels, to al Qaeida in Libya, and to ISIS in Syria - thousands died as a result, and no one was held accountable. Eric holder was caught dead-to-rights perpetrating 3 felony counts of perjury for covering up F&F and was protected from any accountability!

'Accountability' is something that applies to others, never to liberals.

I have to tell you Adams mother was trying desperately to get help. She knew she had more than a problem. None of us could help her. We should be looking at this.

really? under what theory? how did he get the guns? HE KILLED the owner. we don't know if they were locked up and he forced her to open the safe but I will tell you something. If I have the power to KILL someone, I have the power to make them open a locked container

Well then it's hopeless? This didn't just happen all of a sudden. The kid had a history. If anyone should have known better it would have been her. It's sad, she did not deserve to die, but in the end she was the adult.

I have to tell you Adams mother was trying desperately to get help. She knew she had more than a problem. None of us could help her. We should be looking at this.

Agree100%+. Was likely hard to watch her kid go through his daily life dealing with what he had to. Messed up deal what ever angle you look at it from.

Well then it's hopeless? This didn't just happen all of a sudden. The kid had a history. If anyone should have known better it would have been her. It's sad, she did not deserve to die, but in the end she was the adult.

Personally I would have whacked him many years before. But then I\m different.

Oh boy I didn't mean it to seem so harsh but you could see the child was how can we put it nicely? Ready to tip the scales?

Problem was she got no help. She begged and begged for help. She knew he was a danger. No one would help her.

What do you do. You know hes lethal. What do you do Sigh. Where do you try not to cross the line. But you know something bad is going to happen.

Problem was she got no help. She begged and begged for help. She knew he was a danger. No one would help her.

Yet she kept guns and ammo in the home, what's wrong with that picture?

Forum List

Back