Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
*yawn*

I suggest you learn it, so that you don't come in here again and try to abuse the notion to fit your idiotic whims. You are such a dumb sucker. You've taken the liberal bait, and are up in a hissy believing the media bullshit they want you to believe.

So you will stomp your feet and pound your fists? :eek:

Well, you ARE a lefty....

A suit filed by a party without standing to show a tort by the plaintiff is summarily dismissed.

A prison inmate takes a Colgate Toothbrush and grinds down the handle then stabs another inmate to death.

Does the family of the victim have standing to sue Colgate? Why, or why not?

The peoples right to keep (own) and bear arms shall not be infringed

The militia does not have any rights the PEOPLE hold the right to keep and bear arms

Just because you say something doesn't make it so.

in March 2007 the federal appeals court overturned that ruling, striking down the D.C. gun law. Judge Lawrence Silberman wrote for the 2-1 majority:

U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit (2007): The Amendment does not protect “the right of militiamen to keep and bear arms,” but rather “the right of the people.” The operative clause, properly read, protects the ownership and use of weaponry beyond that needed to preserve the state militias.

Court precedents can be overridden. Now that Scalia is being ass raped by demons in Hell, we can get this stupidity overturned pretty quickly.

Oops, the Militia Amendment is about Militias again...

The militia does not have any rights the PEOPLE hold the right to keep and bear arms

in March 2007 the federal appeals court overturned that ruling, striking down the D.C. gun law. Judge Lawrence Silberman wrote for the 2-1 majority:

U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit (2007): The Amendment does not protect “the right of militiamen to keep and bear arms,” but rather “the right of the people.” The operative clause, properly read, protects the ownership and use of weaponry beyond that needed to preserve the state militias.

Court precedents can be overridden. Now that Scalia is being ass raped by demons in Hell, we can get this stupidity overturned pretty quickly.

So you have no legal precedent to quote that says people do not have a right to own firearms but I have a Federal Appeals court decision that says they do

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the Supreme Court to shit can the second amendment. But I do encourage you to try

How do you know she did not secure the guns? The notes they have from the shooter show he was planning this for about 2 years........do you really think a methodical planner, who was willing to commit murder of children......couldn't have gotten past whatever she did to secure her weapons?

Thank you. You've just made the point about why she never should have had guns to start with.

Japan has far more suicides per capita than the USA does.

Gnat, lies as is the nature of the anti-liberty left.

Hey, moron...we are not talking about suicide rates on this thread......

Besides, Japan has long had the Samurai seppuku suicide code at play....AND, countries like Russia, India, South Korea have HIGHER suicide rates than Japan.

Last edited:
[
Nope, but his facination with mass shootings and his reclusive behavior would maybe make a person nervous about leaving guns laying about.

what evidence is there that she kept guns laying around

hint-GUN SAFES protect your weapons when you are away

YOU protect your weapons when you are present

fact-IF I AM WILLING to kill someone to get their weapons, I am probably willing to do something SHORT OF KILLING to get them to open a gun safe

Other then how you feel about it, how do you know they weren't on a rack on the wall? And still, how did he get the .22 he shot her in the head with 6 times ?

The following is a complete accounting of all the firearms, magazines, and ammunition that was available to Adam Lanza on December 14, 2012. All of this material had been legally purchased by Nancy Lanza.

FIREARMS

Taken to Sandy Hook Elementary:

Izhmash Saiga 12-gauge semiautomatic shotgun
Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S .223-caliber semiautomatic rifle
Glock 20 10mm semiautomatic handgun
Sig Sauer P226 9mm semiautomatic handgun

Found in Lanza Home:

Savage Mark II bolt-action .22-caliber rifle
Enfield Albian bolt-action .323-caliber rifle
Volcanic .22-caliber starter pistol

Lanza-Savage-Rifle-300x200.jpg

The Savage Mark II bolt-action .22-caliber rifle that Adam Lanza used to kill his mother.

MAGAZINES

Two 12-gauge shotgun magazines
10 30-round .223 magazines
6 30-round 9mm magazines
6 30-round 10mm magazines

Found in Lanza Home:

Clear plastic Ramline magazine for an AR-15
Three AGP Arms lnc. 12-gauge shotgun magazines (empty)
One Promag 20 round 12-gauge drum magazine
One MDArms 20 round 12-gauge drum magazine
Two AGP Arms lnc. 12-gauge shotgun magazines, taped together, each with 10 rounds
Surefire GunMag magazine with 8 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge 9 pellet buck
AGP Arms Inc. Gen 2 12-gauge shotgun magazine
Magazine with 10 rounds of .223-caliber bullets

AMMUNITION

20 12-gauge shotgun rounds
301 rounds of .233-caliber ammunition
116 rounds of .9mm ammunition
90 rounds of 10mm ammunition

The Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S .223-caliber semiautomatic rifle that Adam Lanza used to kill 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Found in Lanza Home:

Five Winchester 12-gauge shotgun shells, cut open, with buckshot
White plastic bag containing 30 Winchester 12-gauge shotgun shells
Box with 20 Estate 12-gauge shotgun shells
Four boxes of SB buckshot 12-gauge, 40 rounds
Box of Lightfield 12-gauge slugs
Six “Winchester” 9 pellet buckshot shells (12-gauge)
Two Remington 12-gauge slugs
Winchester 12-gauge 9 pellet buck
10 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge 9 pellet buck
Planters can with numerous .22 and .45 caliber bullets
Wooden box with numerous rounds of Winchester .45-caliber bullets
Two boxes of PPU .45 caliber auto., 100 rounds
Box of “Fiocchi” .45-caliber auto with 48 rounds
Box of Magtech .45-caliber ACP with 30 rounds
Tan bag containing numerous Blazer .45-caliber bullets
Box containing 400 rounds of Winchester Wildcat .22-caliber bullets
Two boxes of .22-caliber long rifle Blazer, 100 rounds
80 rounds of CCI .22-caliber long rifle
31 .22-caliber rounds
Small plastic bag containing numerous .22 caliber bullets
Full box of Blazer .22 caliber long rifle, 50 rounds
Box of 20 Prvi Partizan .30-30 British rifle cartridges
Box of 20 Federal .303 British rifle cartridges
Box of PPU .303-caliber British cartridges with 9 rounds
Box of 20 rounds of Remington .223-caliber
Three Winchester .223-caliber rifle rounds
Six boxes of PMC .223-caliber, 20 rounds each
Three boxes of Blazer 40-caliber S&W, 150 rounds
Two boxes of Winchester 5.56mm, 40 rounds
Two boxes of Underwood 10mm auto, 100 rounds
Box of Underwood 10mm auto with 34 rounds
130 rounds of Lawman 9mm luger in 3 boxes
Box of miscellaneous 9mm rounds, 29 total
Two Win 9mm rounds
Small box of miscellaneous rounds

When Adam killed his sleeping, defenseless mother as she lay in bed, his choice of weapon was the Savage Mark II .22-caliber rifle, a bolt-action firearm that can accept a 10-round magazine. When it came time to travel to Sandy Hook to commit mass murder—and potentially expose himself to harm from responding law enforcement—Lanza discarded the Savage rifle and turned to the Bushmaster XM15-E2S, a semiautomatic rifle that he equipped with 30-round magazines so as to cut down on the number of times he would have to reload.

What Adam Lanza Took, and Didn't Take, to Sandy Hook Elementary

She had seven guns........thats it....? Really....and you nutters think she had an aresenal......I thought, from what you nutters went on and on about, that she had at least 30 or more........

You guys keep talking out of your asses.........what morons....

A bolt action .22......a .22 starter pistol.........did you break out into sweats typing that?........get real........you guys need help

7 guns......you guys are nuts.
They would have a coronary if they saw my collection... LOL

Mines getting that way.

So you have no legal precedent to quote that says people do not have a right to own firearms but I have a Federal Appeals court decision that says they do

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the Supreme Court to shit can the second amendment. But I do encourage you to try

Again, the Second Amendment is an idea whose time has come and gone.

Now, in 1787, before we had professional armies and police forces, when hunting was necessary for survival, when you still had roaming bands of Native Americans we hadn't gotten around to genociding yet, the Second Amendment might have been a good idea.

Does it make sense in 2015? Not even a little tiny bit. The thing is, you don't want Joker Holmes or Adam Lanza to have an AR15 any more than I do. But once you say, "You can't have that", it's no longer a "right", it then becomes a privilege.

Wrong moron....our violent crime rate is going down...as more Americans own and actually carry guns......you are a liar...which is why we do not trust you anti gun morons........nothing you say can be trusted....

not one more gun, bullet or piece of equipment.....those days are over ...we are going to fight you at each step....moron.

Guy, we had 4 people killed and 38 wounded in Chicago over the weekend. This comes after your boy Scalia struck down our common sense gun laws.

We seem to "love" gun deaths more than any other so-called civilized countries, don't we, right wingers?

Graph-1.png

Where did you find your false statistics?

Six times as many assaults with a firearm than any other means? :eek:

Hint: If your going to lie, keep it in the somewhat rational range,, or it becomes painfully obvious

Crime Statistics

Notice that in legitimate stats, blunt objects are the most prevalent weapon in assault.

It's kewl, you're a democrat, lying defines you.

You want to end civil rights on behalf of your party.

Again, the Second Amendment is an idea whose time has come and gone.

Now, in 1787, before we had professional armies and police forces, when hunting was necessary for survival, when you still had roaming bands of Native Americans we hadn't gotten around to genociding yet, the Second Amendment might have been a good idea.

Does it make sense in 2015? Not even a little tiny bit. The thing is, you don't want Joker Holmes or Adam Lanza to have an AR15 any more than I do. But once you say, "You can't have that", it's no longer a "right", it then becomes a privilege.

That's your opinion

In my opinion the risk is worth it.

Graph-2.png

Unintentional firearm death rates in the U.S. and peer countries, 2013

Only fucked up, FOX watchers would call an aborted embryo "children"......BTW, how many abandoned kids have you adopted?

Third grade was far beyond the educational achievement of yours... :eusa_whistle:

Gnat; if a DNA sample is processed from one of your victims, will it come back as ?

• dog
  • turnip
  • plastic

At 6 weeks gestation, a human baby has

• a functioning heart
  • a functioning brain
  • Both heart and brain
  • Hillary says that they are just blobs and Jews are rodents
Gnat, it's true that you're stupid, and patently evil, but hey, at least you lack anything approaching an education. :thup:

Funny how when homosexual marriages(no rights given in the constitution) were decided by the supreme court a liberal didn't call it stupidity, yet when DC protection law(2nd amendment) was decided by the supreme court, as typical of the hypocrites. they call it stupidity. Joe, you definitely need a time out.

Wrong moron....our violent crime rate is going down...as more Americans own and actually carry guns......you are a liar...which is why we do not trust you anti gun morons........nothing you say can be trusted....

not one more gun, bullet or piece of equipment.....those days are over ...we are going to fight you at each step....moron.

Guy, we had 4 people killed and 38 wounded in Chicago over the weekend. This comes after your boy Scalia struck down our common sense gun laws.
Chicago Gun Laws - Gun News
We all know that guns are the root of all evil, right? Without guns the world would be such a better place, right? This type of misguided thinking is what has gotten Chicago to the point it is at today.

The months of July and August saw 145 people shot in Chicago–many of them fatally. If I removed the name Chicago from this paragraph, it might sound like I’m quoting stats from Afghanistan or Egypt. You wouldn’t be surprised. But I’m talking about a major city in the heartland of America. This is a sad commentary on the state of crime in Chicago.

Chicago is the land of Al Capone, Rod Blagojevich, Richard Daley and Barak Obama. It’s also where the 2nd Amendment has almost ceased to exist. Only recently has the legislature passed a concealed carry law, and that was because they were forced to because Illinois lost in a federal court of appeals in December of 2012.
Hey dipshit Joe, did you know that those murders that are going on, are not by law abiding concealed carry permit citizens? That most of those guns have entered the US illegally along with the drugs? Why is it that liberal elites can have heavily armed thugs to protect them, but they don't want US to protect US? Morons, they vote democrat.

If I get hit by a drunk driver, you goddamn right I am about to sue Jim Beam and chevy. Their SOLE purposes are to be driven and get drunk.

Ah but it isn't the purpose that they (drinking and driving) be done TOGETHER.

But let's say I own a gun shop. Right outside of Chicago. And my gun shop sells a LOT of guns. Straw buyers, gang bangers everybody knows where to get guns. And the gun manufacturers know of my reputation and they keep selling me guns.

Should that be stopped by suing the gun manufacturers?

Is it the gun manufacturers fault the owner of the gun store is breaking the law?

Local LE should be putting them out of business

Forum List

Back