Santorum On Zimmerman: Malicious Intent

SENATOR CHUCK SCHUMER: . So, you know, Norah, I'm a law enforcement Democrat. I have a lot of faith in our police and in our sheriffs. And I don't like a move to vigilantism. Bottom line is had Mister Zimmerman listened to the police when he called 911 and let them handle it, this would have had a much better outcome. "Face the Nation" transcript: March 25, 2012 - CBS News

looks like a Democrat knows how to be rational and more fair to the police and Zimmerman

contrast this with what Gingrich and Santorum say. geesh, the world, what is it coming to?
----

contrast the American Taliban Wing of the GOP with the Muslim Taliban groups? obviously one is worse than the other, but they are both loathesome

So Schmucky Schumer got one correct for a change.

one that goes to constitutional principles!!!!

Santorum, a Tea Party favorite has dishonored and stained the principles this nation was founded upon. He is unfit to serve in public office

So Santorum is wrong...and your beef again is....? Should we alert the media to your deep wisdom? Would a cookie and a glass of milk, and a pat on the head suffice?

It doesn't. But it addresses the deafening silence and ideological blinders needed to stay wedded to GOP candidates no matter what they do.

You're not listening well enough. I've been hearing Santorum getting slammed for his idiotic statement.

so? there are loads of right wing idiots that will vote for him. the man's mind is obviously unhinged. what happens if god tells him to kill others...like Abraham? Will Santorum hesitate? he's a GOP candidate that conservative voters love....................read the polls

Santorum represents a sick part of America

Santorum is all that, he's a moron. The problem is that Liberalism is an even greater deadly a religious threat to this country because the objective of their religion IS government.

Santorum, a Tea Party favorite has dishonored and stained the principles this nation was founded upon. He is unfit to serve in public office

Santorum is not a Tea Party favorite. The Tea Party is about smaller and less intrusive government, lower taxes, and fiscal responsibility. Santorum has a piss poor record on fiscal issues. Everyone in the TP knows that.
:cuckoo:

just a few facts:

Alabama Tea Party Supports Santorum, Newt - The Daily Beast

TEA PARTY & CONSERVATIVE LEADER SHARRON ANGLE ENDORSES SANTORUM FOR PRESIDENT | Rick Santorum for President

hey Tea Party expert :laugh2:

Last edited:
Bang on the money. And what's the most horrid of all of this is the young man's parents calling for cooler heads to prevail.

They just want to bury their son while every one else is making a Ringling Brothers Circus out of this.

My heart breaks for them. This a true dogs breakfast moment where everyone hurts.

I hope that at the end of the day, anyone remembers his name. I will. I promise myself, I will.

Can you link to that because I've looked abnd i cannot find anthing to support your claim that they are asking for cool heads. I would like to know that that is true. i believe that the parents could go a long way to calming this situation down.

Think it was at the National Post. Will try to find it and link it. The young man's parents were a class act despite all the pressure. Oh and it has to be just a horrid moment of horrid moments.

It's all turned into a circus. This is so sad.

When it comes to race matters? Look at the usual suspects that are quick to erect the tents and the rings...Hasn't changed since the Civil War. They just happen to be in charge right now.

I'm amazed our side hasn't called out these racist bastards. These men are truly evil.

New Black Panthers aren't just wrong, they are racist crazy mother #%*^%#%^&& rhymes with trucker.

And they want a race war. These really are out of Karenga's tribe. Original Panthers were not like them.

That would be very stupid if true. They are horribly outnumbered.

Thankfully....

Our nation does'nt need this stupity.

These new ones don't have a clue. They've listened to the likes of the J Wrights so much they've lost touch with people who have really suffered from other lands.

They don't get it. They don't get it at all. And they are looking sadder by the moment for not being able to understand a child from Uganda going "I was tortured" vs some kid from a Chicago ghetto going my great great great grampa was a slave.

That Ugandan kid's going to go "#$$&*^$## off" feel my pain.

It's now hitting complete idiocy.

So Schmucky Schumer got one correct for a change.

So Santorum is wrong...and your beef again is....? Should we alert the media to your deep wisdom? Would a cookie and a glass of milk, and a pat on the head suffice?
looks like the Tea Party candidate is more whacko than the Tea Party. :rofl: if that isn't crazy, nothing is

looks like the Tea Party candidate is more whacko than the Tea Party. :rofl: if that isn't crazy, nothing is

How is he the Tea Party favorite?

Santorum is not a Tea Party favorite. The Tea Party is about smaller and less intrusive government, lower taxes, and fiscal responsibility. Santorum has a piss poor record on fiscal issues. Everyone in the TP knows that.

just a few facts:

TEA PARTY & CONSERVATIVE LEADER SHARRON ANGLE ENDORSES SANTORUM FOR PRESIDENT | Rick Santorum for President

Again with the broad brush. And just exactly how many "leaders" are we supposed to have? That list must be 100 people long now. Get this; there is no leader, there never has been a leader that is why there is no one to tell these GOPers who glommed onto the movement that they are NOT the leader.

Now you've enetered the realm of left wing hackery bullshit.

Bang on the money. And what's the most horrid of all of this is the young man's parents calling for cooler heads to prevail.

They just want to bury their son while every one else is making a Ringling Brothers Circus out of this.

My heart breaks for them. This a true dogs breakfast moment where everyone hurts.

I hope that at the end of the day, anyone remembers his name. I will. I promise myself, I will.

Can you link to that because I've looked abnd i cannot find anthing to support your claim that they are asking for cool heads. I would like to know that that is true. i believe that the parents could go a long way to calming this situation down.

Think it was at the National Post. Will try to find it and link it. The young man's parents were a class act despite all the pressure. Oh and it has to be just a horrid moment of horrid moments.

It's all turned into a circus. This is so sad.

I've seen the opposite up to now. It actually seems to me that Treyvon's father is llooking to join the Al Sharptons of this world and ride his son's death to fame and fortune. It's only speculation on my part but he seems to enjoy the camera and attention more and more. I hope that you are right.

there are more but...
just a few facts:

TEA PARTY & CONSERVATIVE LEADER SHARRON ANGLE ENDORSES SANTORUM FOR PRESIDENT | Rick Santorum for President[/QUOTE]

hey Tea Party expert :laugh2:

just a few facts:

Again with the broad brush. And just exactly how many "leaders" are we supposed to have? That list must be 100 people long now. Get this; there is no leader, there never has been a leader that is why there is no one to tell these GOPers who glommed onto the movement that they are NOT the leader.

Now you've enetered the realm of left wing hackery bullshit.

yeah, yeah, yeah, I marched with the "We are the 99%" crowd too. Same shit, same game. No leaders. :eusa_shhh:

Dante wants him to be the favorite. It is what the left does. When Herman Cain was being trashed in the media the left told us he was the Tea Party Favorite. When Newt Gingrich was floundering (the first two times) and taking his lumps, we were told he was the TP favorite. Now Santorum is spounting nonsense so he's all of a sudden the TP fav. It's really pretty transparent.

I'm relatively sure that no jury would convict a father who assassinated Zimmerman at this point.

At least I know that I personally 100% would not vote to convict him.

And Ghandi is your tag line?

It's a good quote. Personally I'm no pacifist though.

The army taught me how to shoot, and if the circumstances were to call for it, like someone shooting my son, I wouldn't hesitate.

I'm relatively sure that no jury would convict a father who assassinated Zimmerman at this point.

You really know very little about the law and act on emotion only. Hope you are never in a jury.

Actually, I know plenty about the law.

For instance, the terms "Justifiable Homicide" and "Temporary Insanity" are well known to me.

And Ghandi is your tag line?

It's a good quote. Personally I'm no pacifist though.

The army taught me how to shoot, and if the circumstances were to call for it, like someone shooting my son, I wouldn't hesitate.

The victim's father is asking for calm.

because this isn't syria.. or iran or venezuela... the bars would be just as solid for you as any other vigilante. that's why we don't allow it. due process..

there may have been a role change of pursuit. once the engagemnet was broken off, stand your ground would become relevant and applicable again, or at least subject to definition.

While all of that is true, the crime would be tried by a jury of one's peers.

And I am of the opinion that said jury would rule in the favor of said vigilante in a case where the person in question killed your son in cold blood.

Yep. Vigilante "justice" is often very misguided. And criminal. Good to know that you are still just a fraud, VLWC.

Good to know that if it was your son, you'd just let the killer get away with it.

Personally, I don't forgive cold blooded murderers, and I'm quite sure that if someone shot my son in cold blood, like this asshole did, I'd take him out, and damn the consequences.

Do you even have children?

Forum List

Back