Santos Expelled from House

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah, Liability made fun of a fat fingering typo. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha....

BackAgain has been reduced to saddling up with the worst of the worst 2 usmb. How the mighty have fallen. Poor wee wittle trollboi
Dainty still lacks the testicular fortitude to answer a direct question.

What a pussy. 👍 Oh yeah. Also, don’t lose sight of the fact that you’re the troll. It has always been so.

Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box or alter the member names in "link-back" text.
Learn something. I didn’t “edit” anything you liar.

All I did was put your misspelling in bold. Not a violation of any rule, you troll hack bitch whiner.

Insert a tampon, take a Midol and go cry yourself to sleep. :itsok:

My, my. George Santos becomes only the sixth member in history to be expelled from the House. It would seem the latest crop of GOP lawmakers have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel, so hopefully this is some sign of reforms to come within the chamber.

Thoughts?
I agree with you…fat disgusting butt-fucking faggots have no place in the people’s house.

Magaturds need to stop supporting corrupt candidates. It will only help (not hurt) the party.

LOL

19699d645e4ebc9a54c677e9f9a06449c9-joe-biden-birthday.2x.rvertical.w330.jpg

Kinda already knew you did. But thanks for admitting you actually condemn corruption. You're not totally lost it seems.
Well look….They said the only way the GOP could win that filthy as fuck 3rd district is if they ran some corrupt circus freak side show Democrat type….so they did…they took their chance on a weirdo and it bit them in the ass.

Well look….They said the only way the GOP could win that filthy as fuck 3rd district is if they ran some corrupt circus freak side show Democrat type….so they did…they took their chance on a weirdo and it bit them in the ass.
Your people fell for it tho, hook, line, and sinker, the poor suckers. Doesn't bode well for the political aptitude of those 'core 'Merkins' we love so much, no?

My, my. George Santos becomes only the sixth member in history to be expelled from the House. It would seem the latest crop of GOP lawmakers have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel, so hopefully this is some sign of reforms to come within the chamber.

Thoughts?

1701486591231.jpeg

Prayers up for the US Congress and Mr. Santos, who was censured over some kind of fiscal corruption.

May God bless the American people and save us from bad government that abuses the Constitution that was written for all Citizens of our country. Have a blessed weekend, all.

Because I’m smart as fuck…I’m an amazing multitasker. I can make both of you nutcases look like the nutcases you are with one post….it’s like killing two birds with one stone.
:auiqs.jpg:Then by all means, show the class your work, genius. :dunno: You talk a lot. I find it hilarious. But I don't think that's your real intention. GO.

Forum List

Back