Santos Expelled from House

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Santos didn't get due process. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.........

Like the people who supported attacking the Capitol on Jan 6 and defend the actions of Defendant Trump actually care about the Legislative branch as an institution?

It's like a FOX News Report featuring Tucker Carlson feeding the goldfish audience.

Santos needs to go, too many problems.

We need to hold those in servants positions, to a higher standard.

Santos needs to go, too many problems.

We need to hold those in servants positions, to a higher standard.
i0xmucxksq3c1.jpg

I’m not so sure about that. I thought to be eligible for lifetime pay, you had to serve at least 2 years? Something like that? I don’t think santos was there that long.
He gets to keep his salary and bennies until he is no longer a member. He just doesn't get to participate in votes and such.

He will be when he's in jail.

Well technically he would be in prison not jail but I really don't have a dog in that particular fight. I just thought I would let people know who may be interested that getting expelled from Congress is not the same thing as being impeached/removed or recalled. He is still the Congressman from wherever he is congressman from until 11:59:59 am on January 3, 2025 unless he resigns or something else superseding happens.

My, my. George Santos becomes only the sixth member in history to be expelled from the House. It would seem the latest crop of GOP lawmakers have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel, so hopefully this is some sign of reforms to come within the chamber.

Thoughts?

To be honest he does seem to have a history of some corruption. He confessed to committing check fraud in Brazil. How he got to congress I don't know. Many in congress have Law Degrees, but he just has a high school GED. One could argue he simply doesn't have the credentials for the job. He also has a lot of judgments for failing to pay debts.

Last edited:
Thank you for this post, which proves in SPADES the ways you will lie and twist and deflect from the truth, in order to defend the indefensible.
My post was 100% factual, Vermin.

Feel free to bring any link you want disputing anything in my post Dragonlady

Yes. For breaking laws. And even if he was proven innocent of all alleged criminal activity, he still would not be admitted into back into the Congress, unless...

but we all know:

Santos knowingly violated ethics guidelines, House rules

He can run again if exonerated and they have to seat him if he somehow was elected. See: Adam Clayton Powell, Jr.

Bipartisan. And they disagree with your bs reasons why they shouldn't have. See?
:itsok:

Try to follow along. Your Dims proceeded as expected. All self interest and power all the time. No concern at all for principles.

The 100 Republicans were pandering for approval: “see? We don’t like this weirdo lying douchebag, either.”

And you remain a blind partisan hack troll.

Nope. It's a game of highlighting the agenda some have here. and your vagina is showing
Another tidbit of evidence that you’re too stupid to even understand the definition of woman. Listen, you pansy libturd, vaginas are for females.

And you’re still ducking the question, you coward. Easily and accurately predicated.

Forum List

Back