Santos Expelled from House

I can't wait until I don't ever have to see that weirdo's face again.

1701471328951.png

My, my. George Santos becomes only the sixth member in history to be expelled from the House. It would seem the latest crop of GOP lawmakers have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel, so hopefully this is some sign of reforms to come within the chamber.

Thoughts?
To the GOP, his real offense was being caught.

My, my. George Santos becomes only the sixth member in history to be expelled from the House. It would seem the latest crop of GOP lawmakers have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel, so hopefully this is some sign of reforms to come within the chamber.

Thoughts?
It would be hilarious if he was now proved innocent.

Thoughts?
Good riddance to Santos, I can think of several Congressmen that need ousted.

Who the fuck is Schaffer? How am I supposed to take you seriously when you can't even get the name Schiff right?
I don’t expect useful idiots to take anything seriously, son. Regardless, that was an autocorrect. My bad for not catching it.

the Congressional Research Service?

Concerns? Okay. MEmbers have brought up concerns for them to look into. Any regarding Santos predate the Ethics session that expelled him. Some members with concerns changed minds after more time passed (your Rush to judgment :auiqs.jpg: fail), and a concern leads to a judgement that you mistakenly believe helps your case. Anyone with historical memory knows they'd most likely come down on the side for expelling Santos.

You don't only grasp at straws, you use them to build to deflect and deceive yourself.
Bzzzzt. I’m so sorry. Youre a dope and only entitled to so many hints.

You’ve exceeded your limit.

You’re consigned to stay stuck in the libturd section.

Forum List

Back