Sarah Brady has died

Wait, maybe I do. Is that the chick from the Brady Bunch? You know the one I'm talking about... right?

-Geaux

Her husband took the bullet that was meant to kill your hero, Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

Just like Gabby Giffords, they both lost the lives they had worked for, planned for, hoped for - just because of a gun loon.

So, I guess In shouldn't be surprised that asshole RW Pootin loving traitors wouldn't know who they are, or care.

Her husband took the bullet that was meant to kill your hero, Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

Just like Gabby Giffords, they both lost the lives they had worked for, planned for, hoped for - just because of a gun loon.

So, I guess In shouldn't be surprised that asshole RW Pootin loving traitors wouldn't know who they are, or care.
Your not exactly playing with the sharpest marbles...

Giffords shot by a democrat.
Brady shot by a democrat.

so time to get the new team on the stick , that'd be 'gabby giffords' and gun controller hubby 'mork kelly' .

Her husband took da' bullet, so we're supposed to mourn her? :cuckoo:

Ain't it the truth.

Some of them can't even manage a google search.

=======

And can't be bothered to educate themselves.

Oh well, that's why we call them RWs.

:rolleyes:

Her husband took da' bullet, so we're supposed to mourn her? :cuckoo:
No, no one expects you to act with any dignity, that's why there is cannon fodder..

A truly great American. Her husband too.

Sad....but a misguided soul.....she wanted people who didn't have her resources defenseless in the face of violent criminals and mass shooters.....truly misguided....

You shouldn't insult luddly like that....he has enough marbles to not drool uncontrollably.......

It is sad....but the shooter...would have passed the very background checks and gun laws she forced on all of us.........so her life's work would not have stopped the shooting of her husband........so add not very wise to the list.....

Forum List

Back